Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Juz 30 Memorization

:sl:

This is the updated version of our 'Challenge 37' contest, where we encourage everyone to memorize juz 30 of the Quran.

This new setting enables you to directly register yourself without having to fill in any forms. You can do so by simply clicking the first empty cell under 'Member Name', and type your username. Likewise, you can type the date you finished each surah, in the cell under its number, next to your name. This helps you track your progress, and can be used later to remind you of the date you finished each surah.

Several tools are available for you to help you correctly recite, memorize and understand those 37 surahs (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=38115"]here[/url].

PropellerAds

Juz 30 Memorization Project.

Click an empty cell to type inside it. Click outside the cell to save what you typed.

I'm going to try to do this but my timing is abit crazy lately. However even if I might be slow and busy I still have best intentions to do this. Pray for me please. :sl:

Assalamu alaikum,

I feel guilty that I gave my commitment to this challenge and then quit. (No excuses are good enough!) So inshaAllah, I'll continue until I reach the end of it! I'm really enjoying the tafseer. This is just the push I needed.

Peace

I too have been a bit lazy Astagferullah. I have been doing some though, from the back and also Surah Yaseen and Al Kahf.

May Allah make it easy for us and hold it in our hearts, minds and tongues all that we memorize...Ameeeeen.