Islamic Forum
.AMiiNA BiiNT CHRiiSPiiNE.

A Continous Saga!

:sl:

Im facing an issue which has been occurring each time a proposal comes my way. & now that Im satisfied with my option I feel it will be hard to make final decisions especially knowing that Allah SWT is the best of planners and we are unaware of what he has in store for us. I have a slight idea, you see. Most of the brothers who ask for my hand want to make hijrah which is good. But hard for the family im living with to accept. I feel itsw something Allah wants me to do, how do I get through this proposal by just letting them know that this is what Allah wants so Im going for it, how do I show them that Im not running away from them and how do I break it down to them that this is whats going to happen without getting anybody hurt. I ask for you duaas my brothersand sisters. This is something I definitely want and need, Im so very happy at my choice and I feel satisfied. What can I do?

Jazakalalh kheir

PropellerAds

Salam alaykum minaaaaaa :sl:

i am happy to know that there are some nice muslim guys around you asking for your hand :sl: Its a perfect thing to get married, you complete your imaan this way mashallah. :no:

Try to explain them that you dont escape from them. This is a guy that you'd love to marry but you have to travel away... tell them this. they'll understand you inshallah...

i wish a happy marriage for you sis. you deserve that.

Asalam alikum , well Do Istikhara regularly before reaching any conclusion ,

and ready to accept whatever Guidance Allah leads you towards

Thanks

Allahhafiz

Edited by inara

Inshallah I will try to explain it to them but I know it wont be that easy. Ive put into mind to make istikharaah regularly until I see a clear picture. But Im also going to make an effort into making things work and having tawakal in Allah SWT. Without having trust we can never move forward especailly when it comes to marriage. Im trying to keep a positive thought in mind and looking at a positive outcome. The possibility of me making hijrah is a 50 chance. Ya ikwani wa ikhawati make duaa for him that things be easy and hes given the glad tidings of moving here. It would mean a lot to me and the power of duaa is strong, I believe that. Im becoming really stressed and so is the brother. Inshallah Allah opens a door for us that will be beneficentand easy.

Relax sis ... happens in life ... heart can be shattered but doesn't mean it will never be healed. Your parents might object to whatever decisions you will make but someday they will accept it out of love for you and the fact that their widdle baby gurl is all grown up and making her cute widdle decisions ...

Besides ... making Hijrah doesn't mean you gonna abandon your folks does it ? They have a saying in hindi ... Daughters are like Guests (I humbly Apologize for this is the best translation i could make of it:p)

as in they are loved and nutured and spoilt like a princess but no matter what she will leave the house to her hubby place for it is their abode (sniff snifff (T_T))

So again relax ... talk to your folks and hear out their opinion ... try to be POLITE as possible as you can be and if they see what is beneficial for their daughter insha'Allah they themselves will be the one to pack your bags for the hijrah :sl:

~Fr3ak (T_T)