Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Princess Mujahada

My Brothers Friend...

:sl:

My younger brother's friend died today. He's around 14-15 and is from Saudi Arabia and has been here for several years to receive treatment for some kidney problems he had :sl:

Please read this post and pray for him and anyone else you know that has died!

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

To Allah we belong and truly to Him we shall return

[surah al-Baqarah, 2: 155-156]

O Allah! Forgive [Yasir] and elevate his station among those who are guided. Send him along the path of those who came before, and forgive us and him, O Lord of the Worlds. Enlarge for him his grave and shed light upon him in it.

[Muslim; 2:634]

O Allah! Forgive him and have Mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him. Be generous to him and cause his entrace to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail.

Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than his home, and a family better than his family and a wife better than his wife. Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave (and of the fire)

[Muslim; 2:663]

O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our men and our women. O Allah! Whomever you keep alive from us keep him alive on Islam, and whomever you take away from us, take him as a believer. O Allah! Do not leave us bereft of his good and do not send us astray after them.

[ibn Majah 1:480, Ahmad 2:368]

O Allah! Surely [Yasir] is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save him from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfill promises and grant rights, so forgive him and have mercy on him. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[ibn Majah, abu Dawud 3:211]

O Lord! I seek refuge in You from weakness and laziness, Cowardliness and feebleness; I seek refuge in You from the trials of life and death, And seek refuge in You from punishment of the grave.

[sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim]

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raaji'oon

May Allah have mercy upon him, forgive him, grant him Jannat Al-Firdaus, and his family sabr. Ameen to the ad'iyah.

Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. He died at such a young age, and because of illness, so may Allah subhaanahu wa ta'aala compensate him for that in Jannah, with the best of lives and the best of health.

Aameen to the du'aa you posted.

Assalamu Alaikum, My condolences to he family and Muja, tell you brother to have patience. Being of such a tender age and suffering though the disease and all, he sure is in a better place than this World. may Allah give his Parents and other family members Sabr, and keep them steadfast in their Emaan, ameen.

Wa alekum assalam

Innaa lillahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon.

Allah erhamo and grant his family the patience

:sl: for your replies and responses! Ameen