Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Maysun

Children Games

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

Hope you are all well insha'Allah :sl:

Does anyone know of some Islamic entertainment for kids? My little sister spends all day if front of the television or in front of her gameboy. I've tried to get her interested in learning Islam, or atleast doing something productive ... but nothing really seems to be working. Does anyone know of any good sites or something? Not those lame crossword puzzles or anything, something fun kids would like such as neopets or something that they can learn Islam from as well. Or any other ideas? There is one board game that I found that I'm sure most peopole already know, called "Mecca to Medina" - but besides that is there anything?

Walaikum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!

PropellerAds

:sl:

What about trying to get her interested in crafts?

Here are some Islamic craft sites, but you can find any kind.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdltk-kids(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/world/muslim/index.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdltk-kids(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/world/muslim/index.htm[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmuslimhomeschool(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mhsnr/ED/aandc.htm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetmuslimhomeschool(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/mhsnr/ED/aandc.htm[/url]

I don't know what else really... how old is she?

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! :j:

Jazak Allah Khairun for replying :sl: I think she might be a bit old for that...Shes in grade 6 (lol, not that young) They should make a virtual 'islamic' game...kids could learn a lot from it and actually enjoy it :sl:

:D

I've always had a thing for snakes and ladders(well not always :j:),

so instead of english numbers,they should have an arabic one. :sl:

I'm sure theres one out there. :)

I want to make an Islamic monopoly,it will be riba free(weell so is the real one,lol),

I made a monopoly years ago but didn't get back to it.

Ooooo got it,make an Islamic Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? :sl:

That would be fun,it'll test their Islamic Knowledge aswell as engage them,especially if theres a prize.

Chocolate would do for now as the prize. :no:

Like the first question could be,

How many pillars of Islam are there?

a)Five(*cough* this one) :D b)Aint pillars on a buliding

c)Four d)Six

Soo something like that,apart from the *cough* bit in a) :D

:D

Assalamu alaikum, depending on the age of your little sister here is a site, I love for little children:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicplayground(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]islamicplayground(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

It's a cool site for children upto the age of 10 or even more. I really would like to see more siblings worrying about their little brothers and sisters.

Salaams and duaas, umAhmad.