Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

Add Aya Audio To Your Posts

:sl:

Dear members,

In many occasions, you mention ayat (verses) from the Quran in your posts. Now you can also let your readers listen to those verses!

For example, you want others to listen to verse #255 from surah #2 (2:255). All you have to do is type:

[s=2]255[/s]

And the result in your post would be: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_mediaserver.hadi(contact admin if its a beneficial link):8080/ramgen/ra170/Minshawi/s2a255.rm?mode=compact"]2:255[/url] (click to listen)

ps. Like most of our forum features, new members need to wait until they made 50 posts to be able to use this feature.

Your comments and questions are welcomed here..

PropellerAds

Thats a really cool feature.

I could not play the sample file because i didnot have real player. So could you tell me, who's recitation is this?

Salam

The recitation is made by Sheikh Mohammad Seddik Al Menshawy.

Instead of installing real player, which is full of adware and annoying popups, I suggest you download and install k-lie mega codec pack, which comes with the excellent universal player 'Media Player Classic'. It can play almost every audio and video file type you can think of. Download it from (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetfree-codecs(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/download/K_Lite_Mega_Codec_Pack.htm"]here[/url].

Thanks to the excellent tools provided by Islamicity(contact admin if its a beneficial link), jazahum Allahu khayran, we are now able to provide our dear members with an excellent all-around tool to use in their own posts. You can now display a frame inside your posts, when referring to any verse, or range of verses, from the Quran. In that frame the following will be displayed for your readers:

• the verse in Arabic text
  • English translation of that verse
  • transliteration of that verse
  • topics discussed in that verse
  • a choice of reciters to recite your selected verse, or range of verses, for you

To display a frame for one verse, for example: chapter 43, verse 9, you only need to type:

[v]43:9[/v]

Typing the above will give you this, embedded inside your post:

To display a frame for a range of verses, for example: chapter 43, verse 9 to 12, you only need to type:

[rov=43:9]43:12[/rov]

You don't have to memorize these codes, because they are available in your posting editor, under "Insert Special Items" drop-down menu. But you can type them yourself if you want to, specially when using Quick Reply.

Naam, masha' Allah. I know the people at Islamicity, and they have really accomplished a lot and facilitated things for many. Alhumdulilah.

Thank you, admin. This will be good because sometimes a person may forget or become lazy when it comes to reciting the Quran. :sl: we can all get a daily dosage of at least listening to it...outside of our salah. With Ramadan approaching us quickly :j: this is like the icing on the cake.

:no: