Islamic Forum
Z19bm

A List Of Biblical Contradictions

Yes, God did not create the NT, and the writers were not illiterate.

The NT is only an account about Jesus 's life and message.

Why do the verses of the NT contradict one another? In other word, the NT is not a reliable account about Jesus's life and message because it contains errors, contradictions etc.

PropellerAds
Is Jesus a Greek? Did he speak Greek? The footnote regarding John 7:8 says “Some early manuscripts do not have "yetâ€. The word ‘yet’ was added to later manuscripts to cover up the lie. )

What a stupid question !

The NT WAS WRITTEN in greek.

oooh , you didnt know that? :sl:

Ok, now you know :sl:

It seems to me that you never study the Bible

Wrong.

I have been studying the Bible for years, in Latin , Greek and Hebrew.

You dont even know what the Bible is.

You are able only to copy paste from Islamic (anti christian )sources.

Edited by Forever Young

Why do the verses of the NT contradict one another? In other word, the NT is not a reliable account about Jesus's life and message because it contains errors, contradictions etc.

Wrong .

No contradictions at all.

It s not my fault if you fail to understand Bible's difficulties.

Wrong .

No contradictions at all.

It s not my fault if you fail to understand Bible's difficulties.

I am going to expose some of the errors and contradictions of the NT soon so it is too early for you to make a wrong conclusion.

What a stupid question !

The NT WAS WRITTEN in greek.

oooh , you didnt know that? :sl:

Ok, now you know :sl:

You are not answering my question. Is Jesus a Greek? Did he speak Greek?

Wrong.

I have been studying the Bible for years, in Latin , Greek and Hebrew.

You dont even know what the Bible is.

You are able only to copy paste from Islamic (anti christian )sources.

You make a wrong concIusion again. I also have been studying the Bible for years and I find that there are so many errors, contradictions etc in the Bible. I have Christian sources and non-Christian sources. If you think that you can trick me using the corrupt Greek Bible, you are wrong! The Greek Bible is as corrupt as the English Bible!

Is Jesus a Greek?

He wasnt.

Why?

Did he speak Greek?

Maybe some .

Why?

You make a wrong concIusion again. I also have been studying the Bible for years and I find that there are so many errors, contradictions etc in the Bible. I have Christian sources and non-Christian sources. If you think that you can trick me using the corrupt Greek Bible, you are wrong! The Greek Bible is as corrupt as the English Bible!

Let's say that you have more non christian sources than christian sources.

I am going to expose some of the errors and contradictions of the NT soon so it is too early for you to make a wrong conclusion.

Please dont waste your time .

I dont need to prove my faith to you.

In other word, you say that the New Testament is not the Word of God.

Finally you get it. For someone who has been studying the bible for years, you don't seem tp have learned the most basic facts about the NT.

Finally you get it. For someone who has been studying the bible for years, you don't seem tp have learned the most basic facts about the NT.

Forever Young said that the New Testament is not the Word of God. Read my post carefully please!

I confirm what I said , ######.

It seems to me that Bartlett is saying the same. :sl:

Am I right Bartlett?

If not , I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

He wasnt.

Why?

Maybe some .

Why?

Let's say that you have more non christian sources than christian sources.

Please dont waste your time .

I dont need to prove my faith to you.

So Jesus is not a Greek. What language did he use to tell the people about his teachings? Did Jesus write the Greek Bible?

###### , do you care to answer my post# 31 , point one and two?

Why are you asking about Jesus nationality and language?

Thank you.

Edited by Forever Young

What language did he use to tell the people about his teachings?

Probably aramaic , I think .

Why?

Did Jesus write the Greek Bible?

Jesus did not write anything.

Why are you asking?

Probably aramaic , I think .

Why?

Jesus did not write anything.

Why are you asking?

So you Forever Young admit that Jesus never wrote the New Testament. Did his disciples write the New Testament during his lifetime?

Yes, I agree that the NT is not "the word of god", and it doesn't pretend to be. I also said it pretty clearly, I don't know why ###### didn't understand.

So you Forever Young admit that Jesus never wrote the New Testament. Did his disciples write the New Testament during his lifetime?

Did you answer my questions?

Please do it first.

And, of course, it begs the REALLY obvious question - did Mohammed's Companions write the Koran during his lifetime?

And, of course, it begs the REALLY obvious question - did Mohammed's Companions write the Koran during his lifetime?

Yes his companions wrote the Quran, and yes you could say "Doesn't this mean that the Quran could have been changed by his followers as they wrote it down?"

My answer to this is simple. When Mohammed had his revelations, hundreds of people were around him, even his enemies witnessed his relevations. Now these people would most definately communicate after these revelations and see if they heard it wrong to this person, or that person.

Edited by Jazza

So you Forever Young admit that Jesus never wrote the New Testament. Did his disciples write the New Testament during his lifetime? I am still waiting for your answer.

I agree with Jazza. The followers and scribes of the Prophet Muhammad(peace and bless be upon him) wrote down and recited the revelations as soon as the Prophet Muhammad received them. The recitation of the Holy Quran ensure that the Holy Quran will not be distorted by the enemies of Islam. And now we have millions of Quran reciters all over the world. In other word, we have the original Quran.

So you Forever Young admit that Jesus never wrote the New Testament. Did his disciples write the New Testament during his lifetime? I am still waiting for your answer.

Do you really think I will answer your questions ad infinitum without receiving any answer back?

Forever Young .....I need your answer to carry on our debate. Please.

ok ..

no they didn't.

The NT was written from 45 AC to 140 AC and Jesus death is supposed to be between 33-36 AC.

Dear Young Forever,

Thank you very much for the answer. I am very busy now so we will continue our discussion when I am done. See you soon.