Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guerrillasaint

What Is The Purpose Of Islam

If you could boil down the purpose of Islam what would it be? Why are you willing to defend it, live by it, or even die for it?

PropellerAds

:j:

Purpose of Islam is to Worship Allah and follow His rules.

Why is it such a jewel to me that I'm willing to defend it,live for it,die for it?

Well I have read the Quran a number of times and for me it is perfect,the way it melts the heart is immense,its elegance,comprehension and depth is far beyond human ability.It is breathtaking contains profound emotions when melt the heart to the depths,it really touches my heart.When I open the Quran I see a new world,full of success,hope and light,reading through the Quran is completely different from any other book.

The fact that it is easy to learn even a child can learn it alhumdulilah.Thats why we are told about Islam from an early age.

Every aspect of it says wow thats amazing,truly amazing.

The Quran is much more then a book,it is a way of life.It is the perfect reflection of Islam.It is the words of Allah(swt).I am 100% sure in that.

Give it a read,inshallah you'll see why us muslims feel it is exceptional.

The way the verses coherently bulid up and make a Surah is amazing,the depth it goes into is very deep.Its gives us guidance.

Islam is a way of living,a way of life,it is the best blessing bestowed upon us.

It is the key that will unlock the door to success in the Hereafter.It gives us limits and teaches us how to be a good human for our own good.

Every single thing in this life links with Islam,the way the trees sway left to right,the way the Universe is bulit,such perfection can only be made by Allah(swt),the most high.

There is a purpose,there is a meaning to why we are here and Islam answers that perfectly,Islam makes perfect sense.

Also the Hadith,the sayings of our Prophet Muhammad(saw).That is another strong evidence that Islam is the right religion.He has such words of magic,such words of remarkable wisdom.Its amazing.

Quran and Hadith are 2 pivotal proofs that Islam is the right religion.

Give them a read,see what you think?

Islam teaches love,modestly,humbleness,love,

ucess, kindness, forgiveness,optimism,patience,

rust and much more.

Islam creates such an excellent brotherhood within the Ummah,we are all one tight group subhanallah.We are always here for one other.This great bond is only found in Islam.

Allah's mercy is everywhere,it makes me cry.

The fact that we are being blessing every second is touching.The gift of eyesight,good health,parents,friends etc is prizeless.

Islam is the best blessing bestowed upon us muslims.

Subhanallah for having Islam. :sl:

:sl:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

The Purpose of our Life is to worship Allah and achieve his pleasure .

Islam is the way to achieve this Purpose of Life .

Islam is implementing God's will on earth .

Islam means submission to God .

"Submission to God" (Islam) is the true religion of all the prophets From Adam to Muhamad ,

You can only be admitted to heaven/paradise and saved from hell by following the prophets and their way which is Islam.

Please do ask if there is anything you want to know more about.

Edited by al-malabari

Greetings,

The brothers have provided good answers :sl:

"It is not righteousness that you turn your faces to the East and the West. But righteous is he who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and the angels and the scriptures and the Prophets; and gives his wealth, for love of Him, to kinsfolk and to orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set free slaves; and observes proper worship and pays the poor-due, and those who keep their treaty when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and times of stress. Such are they who are sincere. Such are the God-fearing." 2:177

Purpose of Islam is to obtain salvation, to make sense out of the world we live in, to provide a social binding force, it's about justice, love, truth, surrender to Allah the Almighty (which is an act of unity, and this is highly vital in Islam as it commands people to steer clear from divisions and unite as one). Through the words of the Prophets (may peace be upon them all) have we known the wisdom of Allah the Exalted. Through the prophets' blessed lives have we acquired great reason and purpose of living and how to achieve Paradise in the hereafter. Overall, the ultimate purpose of Islam is to Worship God alone without associating partners with him, to manifest his guidance (Qur'an) into our lives and follow the example of the prophets of God, namely the seal of prophethood- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Our eternal abode will be in the hereafter, therefore Islam is a way of life that can lead us to Paradise in the after-life. We're prepared to submit to Allah's will, and our prayer, life and death is all for his sake alone. I hope this helps.

Peace out.

If you could boil down the purpose of Islam what would it be? Why are you willing to defend it, live by it, or even die for it?

:sl:

The purpose of Islam, in my humble newly converted opinion (in other words, I am by no means a scholar... or anything close), is to complete God's plan for us human beings and to give us guidance on how to live our lives accourding to His plan. If we are following His commands, we are then walking in the straight path and Allah will show us further grace for doing so. We are to experience pain and suffering as a part of life, but Allah will always be by our side and listen to our prayer as long as we praise him. Just understanding the meaning of all the words and actions within salat will tell you this.

As muslims, we are willing to defend this, live by it and even die for it because we have been convinced that this is the truth. Not simply by blind faith but because there are proofs in the Qur'an that can be scientifically proven through the ages. To me, it is like Allah sent a book to convince each and every generation to come with proofs for each generation to discover in its own right. Some of these things have just been discovered within the last century.... that is a miracle in itself. Allah also sent us a complete way of live prescribed by the Creator Himself... how can we make the choice to not follow that? Everything that mankind has ever asked for has been given to us in Islam.

In simple words it is because this is the truth.

We believe in one God, in all the books sent by him, all the messengers, all the angels, the day of Qiyamanh, and in destiny

Asalamalaikum my first response :sl:

Islam firstly is from our creator, it's a faith and a Deen(way of life). Since we believe that Allah(SWT) is our creator, it leads us to also believe that only thy can make the perfect system for humanity. The purpose of Islam is to guide the blind and lead the ones who have gone astray. I would defend Islam because of my faith or belief.

May Allah guide us all to the straigt path and make our eeman stronger. Aameen

How is this different from what anyone who is "religious" would say? Why do you personaly know this is the truth. How has God made himself clear throught these words?

Peace guerrillasaint

We know this is the truth because of the proof found in the Qur'aan. The Qur'aan has an answer for every question of life. It contains nothing less than miracles. It contains facts that could not possibly have been known by man when it was revealed more than 1400 years ago. Just to name a few, it states that every living thing is made of water, that man was created from a congealed, leach-like blood clot, that mountains are as pegs, that when salt water and fresh water mix, they maintain their temperatures, salinities, and overall properties, and those are just a few examples of the scientific miracles found in the Qur'aan.

How could any of this have been known more than 1400 years ago by an illiterate man (Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of God be upon him) to whom the Qur'aan was revealed? How could it have been known to any man at all during that time, when no man at that time had any modern, advanced technology that was only recently invented?

Those scientific miracles are just one of the many ways we know that the Qur'aan is God's Word.

You may visit this link: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=35507"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=35507[/url]

Whereas the Bible or other religious texts have been altered, to the extent that you find many, many versions of the Bible, to the extent that Christians claim that "their Bible is the correct one", the Qur'aan has never been changed and will never be changed. There is only One Qur'aan and God will protect it until the Day of Judgment.

And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Surah (chapter - the smallest chapter in the Qur'aan is only 3 verses) like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.

But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (forever).

[Qur'aan, Surat Al-Baqarah, Ayah 23-25]

The Qur'aan is perfect. It is powerful. It is clear.

"...Truth stands out clear from error." [Qur'aan, Surat Al-Baqarah, Ayah 256]

May you be guided to the Truth.

Peace