Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aaqib Ahmed

There Are Only 4 Types Of People In This World. .

:sl:

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said:

There are only four kinds of people in this world:

(The first is) a slave whom Allah (Swt) has blessed with wealth and knowledge, and he fears Allah (Swt) with regard to them, and uses them to uphold family ties, and acknowledges the rights that Allah (Swt) has over them. He has the highest status.

(The second is) a slave to whom Allah (Swt) has given knowledge, but not wealth. His intention is sincere, and he says, 'If only I had wealth, I would do (good deeds) like so-and-so (the first slave).' He will be rewarded according to his intention, so their reward will be equal.

(The third is) a slave to whom Allah (Swt) has given wealth, but not knowledge. He spends his money aimlessly, neither fearing Allah (Swt) with regard to it nor using it to uphold family ties nor acknowledging the rights that Allah (Swt) has over it. He has the lowest status.

(The fourth is) a slave to whom Allah (Swt) has given neither wealth nor money. He says, 'If only I had wealth, I would do (bad deeds) like so-and-so (the third slave). He will be punished according to his intention, so their burden of sin will be equal."

(Reported by Ahmad and al-Tirmidhi, and classed as sahîh in Al-Targheeb wa'l-Tarheeb, 1/9).

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_haqaonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/youth.php?id=y4"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_haqaonline(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/articles/youth.php?id=y4[/url]

Which one are you?

:wa

PropellerAds
(The second is) a slave to whom Allah (Swt) has given knowledge, but not wealth. His intention is sincere, and he says, 'If only I had wealth, I would do (good deeds) like so-and-so (the first slave).' He will be rewarded according to his intention, so their reward will be equal.

Assalamo Alikecum. I would be this one.

Second one here.

:j: for sharing ya akhi, may Allah reward you. ameen

that was useful

Salamu alaykum,

i am the 2nd one too. Thanks for sharing the hadith with us bro.