Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Palestine87

Just Wondering Ramadan

PropellerAds

Peace to you Palestine87

Sure you can. You do that by fasting (no food or drink) from dawn to sunset. Dawn roughly begins 1 1/2 hours before sunrise. But true fasting in ramadan is not only fasting from food and drink. It is also fasting from all sexual desires, lowering your gaze, never use swearing or insulting words, no lie no cheat no slander, be good to everyone, and do good deeds all day long. I encourage you to try it, as it would feel great, and purify both your body and soul. Ramadan starts in a little less than 2 months. I wish you good luck!

Aliykemu Salam, dot. I am going to go through and like my Muslim brothers will try to achieve all that Ramadan sets out for a person to achieve and I do believe I will be better purified afterwards.

:no:/Peace,

Inshallah brother. :D

May Allah make it easy for u and reward u immensely,ameen. :sl:

Have you thought about taking your Shahadah,we'll help and support U every step of the way to make sure your first steps into Islam are as easy as possible for U. :D

Or if you need individual support feel free to ask/PM me,i'm always here for u. :sl:

:j:

Edited by umAhmad

Peace Palestine87, Nice to see you want to experience the beauty of Fasting in Ramadhan. May Allah make it easy on you, ameen.

Like Br. dot mentioned, keep yourself away from all the things he suggested, just wanted to add, somking in not allowed either.

From your profile I see that you live in British Colombia, would mind sharing where in BC. you live, because Vancouver and the suburbs have a lot of Masjids. I am asking, so I can suggest to you to maybe go to one of the Masjid to see the Night salat in Ramadhan. Usually the Hafiz reads a part of the Quran from memory everynight and completes the whole Quran before the month ends., It is a really beautiful experience and connected to Ramadhan, so if possible you can experience that too.

If there is something else you need to know please post here, we'll try to answer.

Take care, umAhmad.

Edited by umAhmad
spellings.

I live on Vancouver Island but not in Victoria. I think I can get to Vancouver though and go to one of the Masjid to see the Night Salat, sister.

I am going to go through and like my Muslim brothers will try to achieve all that Ramadan sets out for a person to achieve and I do believe I will be better purified afterwards.

My God.

May Allah Show you the right path. Ameen

If you feel you want to ask anything, we will always be there to help you inshaAllah. You can also pm us if you want.

May Allah show you the real beauty of Ramadan.

Ya, its a great idea to see the night prayer, of ramadan. Its after the Isha prayer.

Keep in touch please :sl:

oooh... just two months to wait.... wow....