Islamic Forum

Hey,

Whatsup Allah lovers?

Anyway, to get to the point, I need counselling because my father was killed September 11, 2001 and I don't really need to tell you how because it was your shitty Islamic religion that did it for no reason therefore we should have the right to throw all Muslims out of the US and the UK before you decide you want to kill any more people. Don't get me wrong its not a colour issue because I don't have anything against coloured people but what really, really pisses me off is that you lot think you can immigrate into OUR country and YOU think that YOU HAVE the RIGHT to debate what happens in our country. Well let me get something straight right now, you are all wrong, you have no rights in the US and UK. You HAD rights before you scumbag terrorists decided they wanted to take a plane and crash it into the world trade center killing 2,750 ######ing people.

So you think blowing people up us is great fun? Well guess what, it isn't and hopefully like any other ######ing muslim who thinks it is I hope that you and your religion goes to burns and goes to hell because you won't go to Allah/Mohammad whatever the hell is he called because there is no God. Terrorists aren't lead by some stupid ######ing make-believe man, the torah and all that #### is made up.

So HOPEFULLY the US and UK will withdraw all troops from Iraq and let kill yourselves because its no more than what you deserve.

FREEDOM TO THE US/UK OUT WITH THE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![##][/##]

PropellerAds

salam

first of all i would request the ops not to allow such disrespectful nick as this posters`. Second his father was killed in september 11. im sorry to hear that and may Allah/GOD help u overcome this great loss. but the problem is that the usa govt. itself planned the 9/11 attacks in order to attack muslims and in return it has gained control over afghanistan and iraq and now through a pro usa dictator musharraf the so called war on terrorism which in fact is the crusade against Islam has spread to pakistan north western frontier and balochistan province.

secondly the poster is demanding all the muslims to leave the western countries. why not he demands the western countries to leave the muslim countries and for that matter all the third world countries. the multi national companies of the west is making big bucks by looting the raw materials and all the mineral wealth of the poor countries including the majority of muslim countries and almost all of these countries hav pro western dictorial regimes. why dont u stop buying oil and all the stuff from muslims and stop ur multinational companies from trading with us.

Salaams/Peace,

Hope your in good health :sl:

Firstly your post hasn't done you any favours,it hasn't put you in a good light at all.

Makes you seem very immature and very narrow minded.

Why you judging a whole tree based on a few apples ay?

Just cause a few people are bad,doesn't mean a whole religion is bad does it.

I pray and make Duas that Allah gives you more knowledge of our wonderful deen.

Instead of making comments from the dark,why not leave them for after you've read up on Islam.

Only by reading up on it,you'll see what a wonderful religion it is.

Islam is a religion of peace,a way of life.Please never ever judge Islam based on its person.

To get a true reflection of Islam,judge it by 2 sources:

1)The Quran

2)The Hadith

Only those 2 sources will give you a clear true reflection of Islam.

Listen yeah swearing,insulting us and Islam makes your post seem very very weak.So in future have some sense and think before you post yeah.

May Allah guide u and help you clears things,ameen.

Very sorry to hear about your father.

Be patient and I'm sure you can overcome this hardship. :j:

Patience produces the sweeter fruit.

May Allah give your father blessings in the grave,ameen.

Take Care

:sl:/Peace

Aaqib Ahmed

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

First off American killed the Native people so it should get off the territory of native traditional lands because they shouldn't have a right to say what natives should do. I am sorry for your loss of your father on that terrible day Sept/11. However, acting childish and being a troll does not help you in any healing that you might do as it borders on threatening to individual peaceful muslims. I hope you do stay on and learn about Islam.

Salaams/Peace,

Also want to add,learn about Islam from a neutral frame of mind,and see for yourself why its very special to us muslims. :sl:

Again I repeat,please never judge a whole religion based on a few people!

I'm sure you'll grasp what I mean. :sl:

p.s. if you want to keep in a firm postion when making your point,stay far away from swearing and insulting others.Because otherwise it'll put you in a very weak position.Hope you understand this.

Take Care

Wasalaam/Peace

Aaqib Ahmed

to the topic poster, what kind of help do you need? all you did in ur post was rant and talk ill about Islam and muslims.......your dad died, sorry to hear that but you know so many dads have died since 911, part of the reality of this world, time heals all wounds they say, anywho, talk logic, clean ur mouth, and state ur situation, maybe then you will recieve a more soothing replies

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=35794"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=35794[/url]

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Greetings

I’m sorry for the loss of your father, I can totally understand your bitterness but to generalize all Muslims and blame them for the death of your father is not the answer. Islam denounces terrorism, I hope you can stick around and be a bit more respectful when posting.

peace

Greetings,

You certainly posted in the right section, You REALLY need some serious councelling.

Just a question for you, what if you was born in the USA or UK and then grew up and become a muslim? What then?

Your a very very ignorant person and I feel sorry for you.

May Allah make you open your heart and eye's to the truth and guide you to it...Ameeen

From Someone who Loves Allah much alhamdulilahhh:) :sl:

Edited by Tamarbutah

Firstly, i'm sorry to hear of your loss. I can understand why you are angry, but in all honesty there are more constructive ways of channeling that anger.

You are in need of some serious education, but don't worry you have come to the right place. There is a whole section awaiting you to post your queries regarding Islam so feel free to start making topics. Islam forbids the killing of innocent civilians, be they Muslim or non-Muslim. Whoever masterminded and carried out 9/11 are not displaying Islamic behaviour as Islam categorically forbids murder.

Allah says in the Quran: 'Do not take life except for a just cause.' Driving a plane into a building full of innocent people is not a 'just cause' and to use the Lord's name in such a disrespectful manner is absolutely disgusting.

By now, hopefully you have digested the points and explanations myself as well as others have provided for you. Just because somebody claims to be a Muslim, it doesn't automatically mean their actions are condoned by Islam. Islam and Muslims are not the same things. Islam is a religion, Muslim are people who claim to follow Islam. Some Muslims, however unfortunate this may be, fail to do this yet they still insist they are following Islamic teachings.

Also, I take great offensive at your posting. It isn't my country or your country; it's our country. Like it or not, we have as much right as you to reside, work and prosper here as you do.

All the best,

Strider.

Edited by strider

Salaam,

Sorry about your father but you should judge a religion based a couple of people.

Besides all you're doing when you swear and cuss like that shows how immature you are.

W/s

Edited by Dreams

First off i'm sorry about your father but do you have any idea how many of our bros and sis innocent parent's lives have been taken by your countries (both UK and US) soldiers? Way more than 9/11 and how are we bad? A few of are us but more citizens in the Us are worse. Tell me how many of us are in tv shows like Cops, or being arrested, drinking and driving, swearing, serial killers? Muslims are taught to be mannered (our book is the only one that does) and patient.

Insh'Allah Allah will open your eyes.