Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Palestine87

Weird Night

Well I can't get into to much detail because it is a police investigation, I assume, but because I am a security guard in the community I live in in Canada I guard most sites in town and last night, well actually this early morning another guard radioed our mobile patrol as we have patrol cars like 'police' and said we had a big problem on hand. So i asked him where he was as I was on the site as well and when he toldf me where he was I took off to assist him, because if he was being attacked I would assist him until the RCMP arrived. (Royal Canadian Mounted Police). So as I turned a corner to the front of a building I saw these two individuals in one of the construction buildings and I almost ran into one actually. But, they were going about their activity, one was on the ground the other 'uttering threats' while we stood no more than a knife strike or a weapon strike away from either of them. I do have to say even though the attacked got away, we were able to provide assistance to the guy on the ground 'victim' and the RCMP came quickly. So weird night all in all as that has never happened before. Two guys jumping over the fence, that is.

PropellerAds

:sl: dear muslims

So weird night all in all as that has never happened before. Two guys jumping over the fence, that is.

Come on your a security guard, you should be ready for a lot more :sl:.

Stay Safe

Edited by crystal_sword

:sl:

what an incident. be vigilant in your duty akhi.

The weird part about it is that they continued on with their actions victim-attacker as we stood no more than five feet from them. writing down notes. Also since we do not get guns, pepper spray, batons, or hand-cuffs we have to be extremely careful with all situations, but with this one not so much.