Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tash

Refugees From War

Salaams

Sorry I don't know the correct term the speaker was giving but refugees from mid eastern countries like Iraq and Iran are coming to get away from the war and the opression of the kuffar. I heard a bunch are headed to the US, not sure if Australia or the UN but ask your masjid about it. Anyways please DONATE, no not money though that would be nice. These people need clothes, furniture, food. No we don't want your old dirty clothes. Many of these people are teens, who are just like you and want to wear new and nice clothes. Volunteers would be nice too since there are so many of them. Please do help because if you don't then buses filled with Chrisitians will arrive and then they, not us, will provide them with whatever and take them back to the church to play basketball. Soon they'll hand them bibles and then they'll be lead astray because we couldn't spare to help our own brothers and sisters. So plz do something to help our fellow brothers and sisters, anything will do as long as its new or not too old.

PropellerAds
Salaams

Sorry I don't know the correct term the speaker was giving but refugees from mid eastern countries like Iraq and Iran are coming to get away from the war and the opression of the kuffar. I heard a bunch are headed to the US, not sure if Australia or the UN but ask your masjid about it. Anyways please DONATE, no not money though that would be nice. These people need clothes, furniture, food. No we don't want your old dirty clothes. Many of these people are teens, who are just like you and want to wear new and nice clothes. Volunteers would be nice too since there are so many of them. Please do help because if you don't then buses filled with Chrisitians will arrive and then they, not us, will provide them with whatever and take them back to the church to play basketball. Soon they'll hand them bibles and then they'll be lead astray because we couldn't spare to help our own brothers and sisters. So plz do something to help our fellow brothers and sisters, anything will do as long as its new or not too old.

Do you have any more information? Possibly something a little more tangible than "they are coming"?

Do you have any more information? Possibly something a little more tangible than "they are coming"?

Sorry bro, I heard this in a khutbah and just wanted to spread the word. I'll have to do a lil research...

I haven't heard about any to Canada, even though Canada should be letting Iraqi refugees in but if I hear word over hear I would be more than happy to help, or go down to Seattle if any are headed to the North-west. Keep us posted Tash so we can help.

Edited by Palestine87