Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
anthony19832005

Study: 50% Of Americans Are Almost Illiterate.

wizeguy and arrowsflight: have neither of you considered that you might both be correct?

######, are you going to try to claim that there are no muslims around the world who would commit terrorist actions such as 9/11? If you can accept that, and no doubt you also accept that bin laden was trained by the CIA, an organisation that has a history of actual or suggested 'black ops' against the american people, it does not seem to be such a wild leap that there *were* muslims involved in that attack. How much they were patsies, and how much they deliberately went along with it is however up for debate.

arrowsflight: you beleive it was muslims who organised and ran the 9/11 operation - cannot you see that the leader of this attack even in your own opinions was a terrorist deliberately trained by the CIA, a member of a family very close to the bushes, and that both families have profited immensely from the wars that came from this attack, and that the neo-cons had specifically laid out before they were elected the 'need' for a false-flag operation to justify attacking iraq, not only in and of itself, but also as a preliminary to attacking iran?

an open mind will not reject the possibility that these two groups were actually working together at some levels, there is nothing magical about being a muslim or american that prevents such cynical power-mongering.

oh and ######: there is no need to fall into name-calling because someone disagrees with you, nor is there any need to start raging because someone says that a few muslims might not be perfect people - i do not get so angry if someone says that some english did bad things (such as blair and his cabinet supporting the wars of bush), and i certainly wouldn't start insulting anyone who did point that out. No race/culture/religion/group/individual is perfect, to forget that little peice of humility is to descend into huibris, and then your actions and words will end up causing harm to that which you most want to defend.

as for the original article, it is certain that the widespread collapse of education across the state sector in the US has had an effect in turning people from the more considered and deep analysis offered by books and writers like chomsky, towards 'learning' from the mass media like foxnews. And it is a sad fact, but the ratio of intelligent movies and documentaries (such as v for vendetta, fahrenheit 911 etc), is miniscule compared to the flood of utter brain-dead conscience numbing garbage.

nor do i think this is accidental.

the amazing thing is that despite this collapse of education, despite this barrage of deliberate lies and misinformation, despite a political system designed to prevent popular participation, so many americans have still organised themselves against this terrible war, many even before it ever started.

PropellerAds

Salaams peeps,

Now that's my opinion , that's what I believe , and there isn't a thing you or anyone else can say that will change that .

Have you watched Loose Change?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501[/url]

I was pretty sure it was Bin Laden and his crew untill I watched this video. It raised questions in my head so if you have time, check it out.

Peace

josh: that is a very interesting video, nicely free of billions of 'exclamation marks' as well. Definitely worth a watch, thanks.

peace.

Salaams peeps,

No problem. It does raise some interesting points and it is a nice bit of film-making.

Peace