Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
secretgirl125

any idea

PropellerAds

yes SIS.. I know this one perticular Dua for marriage..

u do 2 Rakat Nafl Salat.. in the Ne at of Getting Married..

and after Finishing it..

recite this Ism 1000 times.. its

Yaa Latifu (and Pronounce T like Twa in arabic .. so it is like Yaa LaTwifu)

and Pray.. :D

INSHALLAH Everything will Work out.. :D

Edited by Saira

:D I wish there was a Dua'.. for keeping the man you love soo much :D

and that he becomes GOOD.. and in the Path of Islam :D

I wish there was a Dua Like that :P

I wish some one would help me.. wid that. :P

WEll i will make a new topic.. if no one minds about HIM*..

:D

Salam,

OK, what is that you need the dua for to find a suitable partner for marriage or to marry someone that you have chosen?

I know that you read ya latifu 100 times. Or maybe 1000 times no harm in reading it more then required.

Salam,

OK, what is that you need the dua for to find a suitable partner for marriage or to marry someone that you have chosen?

I know that you read ya latifu 100 times. Or maybe 1000 times no harm in reading it more then required.

Sis how about marrying someone That you love? :D

Sis how about marrying someone That you love? :D

How about salatul Isthikara? Have you done that? At least from this Allah will give you some guidance. Have you spoken to your family about this person?

Salatul Hajjat is salah for need. It is two rakat with the intention of your need. You say zikr with the best intention after you have finished and of course say some dorood sheriff for the prophet (PBUH) after that make dua to Allah with your need. Surely Allah will answer your duas.

How about salatul Isthikara? Have you done that? At least from this Allah will give you some guidance. Have you spoken to your family about this person?

Salatul Hajjat is salah for need. It is two rakat with the intention of your need. You say zikr with the best intention after you have finished and of course say some dorood sheriff for the prophet (PBUH) after that make dua to Allah with your need. Surely Allah will answer your duas.

OMGG sis I didd.. :D

and My Love Gotten Stronger for that perticular person after i did it.. (and i did it the maximum 7 nights) after that.. I just couldnt hold on .. and told him i love him.. and MASHALLAH.. he said he does too.. :D

i am talking about the IStikhara.. ^^

Edited by Saira

OK..now go and tell your parents to do the rest. Hmm I assume you know that talking to non-mahram men is haram. :D So if you want this to be a halal relationship you must inform your parents about it first and stop talking to him…till at least it has been agreed by both parties for marriage. :D

OK..now go and tell your parents to do the rest. Hmm I assume you know that talking to non-mahram men is haram.  :P So if you want this to be a halal relationship you must inform your parents about it first and stop talking to him…till at least it has been agreed by both parties for marriage.  :D

:D well sis.. I think thats the ONLY prob...

yes i have informed my parents..

but its the GUYY..

Because, eventhough he is Muslim.. and now he is praying..

but he isnt a very GOOD muslim.. sis.. I am guiding him..

NOw MashALLAH he prayes.. but he has a girlfriend.. and isnt going to marry until 4 years :P and sis ours is an Internet relationship.. we never met eachother in real life.. so there isnt any way of that sin.

So .. i had done the IStikhara again .. after 3 months of doing the IStikhara for the first time.. (because u know. I wanted to know.. from Allah what does HE wants me to do?) and right after doing that.. when i went to my bed.. i have seen the images of him and me.. next to eachother, i had on a white sheet, and he too.

So sis I am trying my BEST.. Praying for him and GUIDING him to be on the Right path..

So i need a Dua for that .. that i can succeed..

:D well sis.. I think thats the ONLY prob...

yes i have informed my parents..

but its the GUYY..

Because, eventhough he is Muslim.. and now he is praying..

but he isnt a very GOOD muslim.. sis.. I am guiding him..

NOw MashALLAH he prayes.. but he has a girlfriend.. and isnt going to marry until 4 years :D  and sis ours is an Internet relationship.. we never met eachother in real life.. so there isnt any way of that sin.

So .. i had done the IStikhara again .. after 3 months of doing the IStikhara for the first time.. (because u know. I wanted to know.. from Allah what does HE wants me to do?)  and right after doing that.. when i went to my bed.. i have seen the images of him and me.. next to eachother, i had on a white sheet, and he too.

So sis I am trying my BEST.. Praying for him and GUIDING him to be on the Right path..

So i need a Dua for that .. that i can succeed..

:D Hmmm…this is really confusing. This guy already ahs a girl friend and that he also likes you. Hey sister does that not sound a bit confusing to you. He seems confused to me.

I am not being bad but why is always the opposite gender teaching Islam to the other? Surely there are brothers who can “guide� him to this path. Any way this brother lives closer to you? Your parents OK that you have met online and not personally? :D

I am only saying this sister if there is going to be any problem it is best that you think again. :P

Ok since for a dua. I will post one later I know the dua but not sure of the full meaning. For the mean time remember this saying: :P

If you Love Allah,

Then you should Trust him.

Allah provides good things for those who Trust Him

A person can chase after something all his/her life and never get it!

So a smart person puts his trust, love, and hope in Allah and understands that Allah is always in control! He can bring far things near to you! and make near things go far away!

:D Hmmm…this is really confusing. This guy already ahs a girl friend and that he also likes you. Hey sister does that not sound a bit confusing to you. He seems confused to me.

I am not being bad but why is always the opposite gender teaching Islam to the other? Surely there are brothers who can “guideâ€? him to this path. Any way this brother lives closer to you? Your parents OK that you have met online and not personally?  :D

I am only saying this sister if there is going to be any problem it is best that you think again. :D

Ok since for a dua. I will post one later I know the dua but not sure of the full meaning. For the mean time remember this saying: :P

If you Love Allah,

Then you should Trust him.

Allah provides good things for those who Trust Him

A person can chase after something all his/her life and never get it!

So a smart person puts his trust, love, and hope in Allah and understands that Allah is always in control! He can bring far things near to you! and make near things go far away!

Yes sis i know what u mean.. its very confusing.. :P and i know U are not being Bad LOL.. silly :(

But i think i know why..

Its because we are soo faaar apart.. even different Continent not only different Countries..

So I cant really say anything to stop him from seeing different women.. what rights do i have?

i mean if i love him then i should let him be free na?

So i am letting him be free.

but i am also telling him whats bad and whats good.. like sex.. its bad before marriage. so I am trying to teach him that.. he said to me that he didnt have sex for a long time.. but you know.. only Allah (SWT) knows if he is telling the truth or not..

another thing is.. he is really too much into parties. So i am praying for him about that too.

Well sis, I have thought about it.. But who am I do decide IF Allah is therr to Guide me? So I have done Istikhara again on this.. (as i told u )and asked Allah (SWT) about this matter that if i Should just give up.. or stay with him.. and love him .. and right after i went to bed, i seen in my mind that i was with him and covered with white clothe.

And yess Sis thanks for the sayings that to Keep faith in Allah :D

yes i do have.. thats why i am not Breaking APART even though he has A girlfriend.. :D..

salam,

here is a dua:

Allahumma laa sahla illaa maa ja'al-tahu sahla

wa anta taj'a-lul hazna idhaa shi'ta sahla.

O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy

and You make the difficulty, if you wish, easy.

OK. sister I still dont feel comfortable in what your doing. Have you at least seen the guy? What i hear from about his character he doesnt seem like a good person. You should ask him to go masjid where ever he lives so that at least he will be able to meet some brothers who will be willing to help him. For the moment since you say he is free to do what he wants then stop the contact for while and surely Allah will make things easy for you if he is made for you He will always come back. Other wise you have done your good deeds. :D

Hope you find the dua useful.

wasalam

:D Just to bring it back to the top :D :D :P :D

Sis my reply is under this post :P

Edited by Saira

salam,

here is a dua:

O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy

and You make the difficulty, if you wish, easy.

OK. sister I still dont feel comfortable in what your doing. Have you at least seen the guy? What i hear from about his character he doesnt seem like a good person. You should ask him to go masjid where ever he lives so that at least he will be able to meet some brothers who will be willing to help him. For the moment since you say he is free to do what he wants then stop the contact for while and surely Allah will make things easy for you if he is made for you He will always come back. Other wise you have done your good deeds. :P

Hope you find the dua useful.

wasalam

SALAAm Sis..

Thanks soo much for the Dua

Ok i will Copy it here just in case..

So U know when i should recite it and how? and how many times?

and Whats the use of it.. ?

Aww sis I know you love me soo much.. and you feel hurt that he is doin it

but i dont think he even knows what he is doing.. because, he is SUCH an independent guy.

That I know Its going to be mighty hard to guide him.

But sis Yes, he was out from the Deaths door for much too many times.. like he was stabbed, and then last year he was in a coma for month, and various other things that has happened..

So I think Allah wants him to be saved. And he chose me to do it. because there is no others around him that can do it. He is A VERY stubborn person.

And i am trying with LOVE to guide him

MashALLAH Allah is helping me :D Because Which woman can tolerate this? But Allah has Given me SOO much Strength that i DIdnt know i had inside. :P

salaams girls

jazakallah for your lovely advice inshallah will be starting today

hope you bothe get who you want inshallah

but i guess its hard remember the story of laila majnoon..... :D

salaams girls

jazakallah for your lovely advice inshallah will be starting today

hope you bothe get who you want inshallah

but i guess its hard remember the story of laila majnoon..... :D

AWWWWW sisss.. :D

Thanks Sweety :D I hope so too that My Love Realizes that he is Takeing me for granted.. and that he gives me as much love that i am Giving him :D

But yes, MaSHALLAH I am SOO greateful TO Allah that He atleast LOVES me

OK Sis.. :P yes.. Do those Prayers.. InSHALLAH you will know..

But yes sis..IF You have someone in your mind.. In PERTICULAR.. then First do the Istikhara.. to know IFFF Allah (SWT) wants it or not.. if Allah Does want it.. then Proceed wid the advice that i Gave you about.. 100 times Ya Latifu (sorry I said 1000 its for something else)

And IF its HARD to get the Man That you love.. then MASHALLAH our SIS.. Sister in Islam, Has Given us a Dua :P for that..

Luv you sis.. Please keep me in your Dua's and Also the man i love

My dear respected sister in Islam, Saira,

I have never heard or read from any scholar upon the Quran and Sunnah advicing us to recite any of Allah's Asma' wa Sifat as dhikr or duaa. Is there any daleel for that from the Quran and authentic Sunnah? "Wa khairal hadiyi hadiyi Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wassallam)" The best guidance is the guidance of the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassallam). Please read this:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=26867&dgn=4"]Remembering Allaah by repeating a single name such as “Allaah� [/url]

If you got that Ya Lateefu stuff from a book called "Hisn Husain", it would be best to stay away from it as it contains many incorrect things. Allahu alam.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.makedua(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]HIsnul Muslim (Fortification of the Muslim) --authentic adiya[/url]

May Allah bless you all with good, and ease your affairs, ameen.

Edited by ummammaar

My dear respected sister in Islam, Saira,

I have never heard or read from any scholar upon the Quran and Sunnah advicing us to recite any of Allah's Asma' wa Sifat as dhikr or duaa. Is there any daleel for that from the Quran and authentic Sunnah? "Wa khairal hadiyi hadiyi Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wassallam)" The best guidance is the guidance of the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wassallam). Please read this:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=26867&dgn=4"]Remembering Allaah by repeating a single name such as “Allaah� [/url]

If you got that Ya Lateefu stuff from a book called "Hisn Husain", it would be best to stay away from it as it contains many incorrect things. Allahu alam.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.makedua(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]HIsnul Muslim (Fortification of the Muslim) --authentic adiya[/url]

May Allah bless you all with good, and ease your affairs, ameen.

Ok sis ummammar..

Hm, I really dont know what to think anymore..

i mean in various books not just Hisn Husain, also in Ni'yamul Qur'an, and every books with Dua's i have seen That about Ya Laatifu..

well the site that you sent it said that Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wassallam) didnt recite it..

I thnk it maybe

its because, in the books it said.. that.. A GIRL, who wants to get married soon.. should recite it.. and It didnt Indicate about any man..

whats the best dua for marriage ?

any ideas please?

Assalamualaykum

I normally read surah yaasin 41 times for every thing, and it always worked.

regards

Assalamualaykum

I normally read surah yaasin 41 times for every thing, and it always worked.

regards

salam,

but forgive me for my confusion....did you say you read it for everything...in one day 41 times or number of days? equals to 41 times?

Well sis, I have thought about it.. But who am I do decide  IF Allah is therr to Guide me? So I have done Istikhara again on this.. (as i told u )and asked Allah (SWT) about this matter that if i Should just give up.. or stay with him.. and love him .. and right after i went to bed, i seen in my mind that i was with him and covered with white clothe.

And yess Sis thanks for the sayings that to Keep faith in Allah :D

yes i do have.. thats why i am not Breaking APART even though he has A girlfriend.. :P..

salaam,

:D how do u know the decision u are making, which is totally wrong if u see it according to Islamic point of view, is good in front of Allah?

I still don't get whats the things u like in this guy? he has girl friend, he drinks and stuff....

i don't know how and why u r so sure of this that Allah wants this? and then when u say u have faith on Allah thats why u r not breaking it apart... :D sorry but, if u have faith in Allah u will never start any kind of such relation in first place, and when u do...... how can u go so low and tell ask him if he loves u, while u know he keeps girl friens.... and about sex..... man!!! how do u know he is telling u the truth?

i m sorry sis, but it makes no sense to me. i would never believe such guy.

i m sorry once again for saying anything harsh, but u better start thinking about it differently!

mods.... sorry for going off the topic :P

salam,

but forgive me for my confusion....did you say you read it for everything...in one day 41 times or number of days? equals to 41 times?

assalamualaykum Sis

I ment in one day.

I normally do it in one sitting, normally either after fajr or after Isha.

Regards

salaam,

:D how do u know the decision u are making, which is totally wrong if u see it according to Islamic point of view, is good in front of Allah?

I still don't get whats the things u like in this guy? he has girl friend, he drinks and stuff....

i don't know how and why u r so sure of this that Allah wants this? and then when u say u have faith on Allah thats why u r not breaking it apart...  :P  sorry but, if u have faith in Allah u will never start any kind of such relation in first place, and when u do...... how can u go so low and tell ask him if he loves u, while u know he keeps girl friens.... and about sex..... man!!! how do u know he is telling u the truth?

i m sorry sis, but it makes no sense to me. i would never believe such guy.

i m sorry once again for saying anything harsh, but u  better start thinking about it differently!

mods.... sorry for going off the topic  :D

HI sis i know what you mean by that..

Because sis.. isnt that What the istikhara is about? to know What you didnt know before?

If it was only MY decision.. then how come i didnt get the feeling that I shouldnt love him?

In the Istikhara.. i totally left it to Allah..

But sis.. I think i never got any negative feelings about this even after doing Istikhara.. because.. I think.. Allah wants me to Guide him to the right path..

and thats what i am doing..

or tryng to do...

and i want your Prayers that i can be successful..

and sis, his friend who prays and has done Khatam e Quran more than 10 times in his life (he is 20) he changes girl friend in a whim too..

Sis its just todays world.. they dont have any one to guide them.. they just dont know about things..

And i want to help them..

because sis..

I take it as my repent from all the sins i have done..

I was a sinner BIG time.. i went out with Christian guys.. never in my life got attracted to any muslim guys..

HE is the first ever guy in my life who is muslim..

and Well u dont have to worry , because he lives in different continent, so there isnt any scope for sin..

But yes i do need your prayers :P INSHALLAH

assalamualaykum Sis

I ment in one day.

I normally do it in one sitting, normally either after fajr or after Isha.

Regards

salam,

wow 41 times in one day! :D i can manage about 7 times in one day specailly in one go. Plus i dont have the time due to work and cummuting. I suppose when ever you recite Allah's word it is heard by the Almighty. I wish i could do that many times in one go brother. :D .

Salam sister Saira,

I think you are confused as well. It is best that you make dua for yourself before making dua for a unknown brother. Of course you can make dua for all muslims where he is included. You dont need to guide any one Allah has givens us enough guidance to do it our selves. We need to guide our selves before moving on to some one else.

The Quran the hadiths and other major books are available if he is interested to be guided.

I always thought that Ishthikara is a Salah that people with Taqwa will benefit from, as thy are the true beleivers of Islam, and what the see or feel is the true feelings they will have. I my self who prays and always makes dua for my slef and every one still do get influnced by the Shaitan so sometimes I feel my Ishthikara is not probably the right feeling. Reasons can be because I feel what i want to feel not what Allah has wanted me to feel. Get the idea :D

Seeing a dream and white clothes isnt any out come of Isthikara. I hope i make senses in what i have said.