Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LailaLily

Help!

Yesterday night I placed one of my skirts on the top of the dresser along with my top and a couple of other clothing....I remember it!!! it was a new skirt too!!! and when i woke up, i ran some errands and came back at about 6 o clock afternoon and the skirt was gone!!!!! the top is still there but the skirt is gone!!! nobody entered my room at all!! my dad was at work all day and my mom never stepped in the room...my sis never even came in my room. Me and my sis both searched the whoooooooooooooole room and it was not found!!! What is happening?? I am realllllllllly angry right now because i bought that skirt recently!! what could have happened??? do jinn steal?? What is this!! what do i do?

PropellerAds

:j:

Sister relax,take a deep breath and chill,ok? :D

Being angry isn't going to make anything better.Keep patient and inshallah you'll find it.

Are you sure it is in your room sis?

Check downstairs,maybe its in the washing machine,lol. :no:

Inshallah you'll find it.

Don't let it bother u sis. :D

May Allah help u find it,ameen.

Have u checked behind the dresser?

Maybe it fell the other side. :sl:

:sl:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

I checked everywhere walahi!!! i even checked 4 times!!!! my sis never takes things out of my room without permission..she's even the one who searched for it more then me!!!! its not in the laundry because its brand new!! i havent even worn it yet!!! I checked everything!!!

Im realllllllllllllllllly ticked off now...just great

your probably wearing it

Why is this under BASIC IslamIC DECUSSIONS?? :sl:

But back on topic...............you checked the Washing Machine? Washing Line?

LOL i can't stop laughing :sl:. Sorry but this is really funny i guess you just got to keep looking.

Assalamu Alaikum, I hope you'll find your Skirt soon inshaAllah. It could have fallen behind the Dresser.

According to a Hadith, if you loose something, then keep reciting Inna Lillhi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajioon at least 70 times or more and inshaAllah you will find it.

Assalamu Alaikum, umAhmad.

Oh thats so freaky :no:! Subhan'Allah things like that have happened to my family before! Everyone knew that something was somewhere and then when someone went to get it (and no one had touched it) it was gone.

Insha'Allah you find it (let us know if you do)... Allah knows what happened to it. :sl: That really stinks I'm sure... especially since it was new.

:sl: Thats funny but really sucks. Insh'Allah you'll find it, check behind everything too.