Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
alsheeba

Breakpoint In Iraq

i believe the line who younes shook hands tells me , 1 who sold iraq , 2 trying to make peace and 3 they are gaining political status in Asia / M E .

oh my some1 reply on this , and tell me whos the line who gave the check of 25,000 $ to younes and shook hands with the group ,

are they in politics?

was that the new start in iraq?

this looks like a villins nest towards a next step in the ME , i hate to say this but i dont like muslim countries being controlled by others then make false statements to make the world hate muslims even more.

i hope some1 clarifies , anything is possible even the slightest bit.

and tell me :sl: was this a real win or poltical win =)

i love soccer and i love all muslim nations so i dont mind seeing them win an lose.

PropellerAds

:sl: / Peace

Can you please clarify on the point you wish to share, brother...

i believe , the new agenda force in iraq might have a bad zionistic relation which gives good for theyr own good but not the people , and the life in iraq will be good but hard , and this is a step of the zionist campaign =/ oh

the soccer line love attention is to make trust for the government STEP towards the MiddleEast ,...

i dont know like what people say about palestine , why dont you go help , our silence dont help them , nor payments ,...... Islamic communities must attain attention towards the waredzone countries , and take the citzens towards any muslim nation , the bussiness corp. must work theyr selves through politicalfronts and buy the lands of the citizens for afterwar bussiness relation , the muslim procedure must be accurate and UMA!!! and thats how zionists will be exposed and media will be destroyed and spys will be caught and enemies will be seperated , maybe even cant fly overseas ... yes the trouble is muslims are in nonmuslim nations we know , but ... we ask for Dua to Allah ( SWT ), YARAAAB TANSER ALMUSLIMEEEN

The Iraqi Soccer team won . Why dont you all just leave it at that , for that is all that it is , a sport , a win , a cause for the team to rejoice , if not just momentarily .

I can see that you never played soccer . But you do want to play political "football " .

And there's your opinion ----from " a no one " .

Why dont YOU , elaborate on your first sentence , and give your hypothesis on how the word zionist got in to the subject .

And please , withold your opinion and state facts .

YOU SAID :

quote-

i believe , the new agenda force in iraq might have a bad zionistic relation which gives good for theyr own good but not the people , and the life in iraq will be good but hard , and this is a step of the zionist campaign =/ oh

-endquote

Perhaps yoiu may even be able to express yourself more intelligably .

Peace everyone

Out of the latest Asia Cup finals, I felt its great that a nation, under occupation and the worst environment, can still win a football world cup. I'm not sure of sports statistics, but its probably the first time in history that this happens.

This shows that the Iraqis are great people. They love their country so much, and they're ready to sacrifice anything to defend it and put its name high among nations. This should put the us to shame, killing and working toward the cleansing of a nation. Plotting all they can to start a civil war that only satisfy their zionist masters.

Insha'Allah the day will come when the great Iraqis cick the us and british filthy occupation forces out of their lands. And although it would take time to rise again, after the US and israel has slaughtered most of the Iraqi elite and uni professors, insha'Allah they will be able to build their country again.

I read a lot from the final match. It symbolizes the will of a nation. I now know that the Iraqi people, with the Help of God Almighty, are highly optimistic, co-operative and enjoy high solidarity. They can win and rise from the dirt that was infested in their home land, in the form of rotten occupation.

I call upon every Muslim to pray with me: Ya Allah, please help the Iraqi people to inflict the highest casualties possible, with Your Mighty Hand, on these forces before they flee back home. Please Lord of the heavens and the earth, inflict 10 times as much casualties for every Iraqi child they killed, every man they slaughtered, and every woman they raped. Let it be known, among all 4 corners of the world, that the us, israeli and british army are a bunch of robbers, rapers and killers. They are a disgrace among nations, and shame to any uniform. They may be immune from international war crime tribunals, but their place among nations are now the lowest, and insha'Allah in hellfire they will live in eternity.

All that's fine , but at the end of the day , for a soccer fan , and a soccer team .....it's just a soccer game , and all that it proves is that the Iraqi Team , for at least the year 2007 , is the best team in their conference .

That's what sports are about , although people tend to bring in any cause under the sun , and use a victory to validate that cause . For atheletes , especially soccer atheletes putting forth their best effort and gaining a win is what they are on the field for .

If you want to mix all that other stuff in , that's fine ....for you .

For me , it was pleasurable to see a team , that had to practice under such terrible conditions , get it together on the soccer field and win the championship . They proved themselves the best . I'm glad they won ....keep all that other stuff, if that's the way you wish to view sports ...it's your choice , not mine .

And no , how can you possibly conclude that the win proved a shame on the US , and what do "zionist masters " .have to do with a soccer game ?

I guess you don't play soccer either .

The US regime and zionist masters had defeated Iraq in the illegal US War on Iraq but they have failed to break the will of Iraqi people to liberate their country. The whole Iraq is now a dangerous place for the US-Zionist soldiers to move around for the brutal US-Zionist forces are being attacked in all parts of Iraq. The will of the Iraqi people is very clear when they show the world that they can win the international football match thus proving that their will is still strong.

I call upon every Muslim to pray with me: Ya Allah, please help the Iraqi people to inflict the highest casualties possible, with Your Mighty Hand, on these forces before they flee back home. Please Lord of the heavens and the earth, inflict 10 times as much casualties for every Iraqi child they killed, every man they slaughtered, and every woman they raped. Let it be known, among all 4 corners of the world, that the us, israeli and british army are a bunch of robbers, rapers and killers. They are a disgrace among nations, and shame to any uniform. They may be immune from international war crime tribunals, but their place among nations are now the lowest, and insha'Allah in hellfire they will live in eternity.

Ameen.

Edited by wiseguy

The US regime and zionist masters had defeated Iraq in the illegal US War on Iraq but they have failed to break the will of Iraqi people to liberate their country. The whole Iraq is now a dangerous place for the US-Zionist soldiers to move around for the brutal US-Zionist forces are being attacked in all parts of Iraq. The will of the Iraqi people is very clear when they show the world that they can win the international football match thus proving that their will is still strong.

Yes they show the world that the soccer team is good at soccer .

Wanna argue the war ? , start another thread , this topic is titled Breakpoint in Iraq .

You are off topic , you are violating the rules of this forum .