Islamic Forum
Tash

Racists Everywhere...

Salaams

Everywhere I go, its so many racial statements, wheter its at school, the mall, or forums. Makes me so mad, i try reasoning but they're so arognant, they don't listen. What should i do?

PropellerAds

:sl:

There isn't much you can do except to continue to ignore it, be the best you can be and be patient.

If it is a Muslim saying these things, you should kindly encourage them to not be like that, because everyone is equal and being stereotypical is wrong.

Allahu alam

It just gets me mad is all...some muslims (middle schoolers and freshman) walk around, acting proud to be "terrorists". Many of us joke around but they actually look proud. grrrrrrr

2nd or 3rd class citizens of USA or UK etc means...

*having no self respect ...

* having no dignity ...

*having no honour ...

*having no izzat-e-nafs...

*having no uniqueness...

* debates of niqaab ...and hijaab...

* fear of FBI ..CIA..MI5...Scotland yard ...investigations...

* fear of kicking out ....

* fear of immigration...

* beard suspicious...

* Phone tapping...

* restaurants treating you as ***

* white people looking down upon you...

* racial remarks...

* filthy comments...

* terrorist slogans

* go paki go to your land....

* kill all pakis as on walls of glasgow...

* even in gulf region... pakis are treated as 3 rd class citizens....

No matter you have spent your whole life in USA or Uk etc..and born and brought up there...

you are 3rd class citizens..and you have no no self respect there..and be treated a***like slaves...believe it or not..its the harsh reality ....

'Kill all Pakis' slogan appears on Glasgow walls

By Rauf Klasra

LONDON: Some 35,000 Pakistanis living in Glasgow face a threat of a violent backlash from the white British community amid overnight wall-chalking urging people to “kill all the Pakisâ€, after two apparently Asian men tried to blow up the city airport on Saturday.

This is the first time that any such terrorist activity has taken place in Glasgow where around 50,000 Muslims, including 35,000 Pakistanis, live. The Pakistanis now feeling under siege after this incident.

The first minister of the British government was rushing to Glasgow to hold urgent meetings with intelligence agencies, police departments and the local community leaders to stop violent reaction against the Pakistanis. Efforts were under way to defuse the tension amid the renewed fears of racial riots.

Meanwhile, police have started searching the houses of the Asians, mostly Pakistanis, after getting some clues that the terrorists who tried to blow the airport were from the same community.

Member of House of Commons Mohammad Sarwar from Glasgow confirmed to The News that slogans like “Kill all the Pakis†had started appearing on the walls and roads of the city after this terrorist activity. Mohammad Sarwar was concerned about the possibility of racial attacks and said Pakistanis were scared since it was announced that the attackers were “Asian-looking†men.

“Although, so far, the identity of attackers who tried to blow up the airport has not been made public, we apprehend that they would turn out to be Muslims,†Sarwar said. Earlier, the situation in Glasgow had started to deteriorate after reports that two Asian looking young men had tried to blow up the city airport by ramming their burning vehicle full of explosives into the terminal. Both were overpowered by the police with the help of passengers.

But, the following morning, thousands of scared Pakistanis woke up to find the walls of the city splashed with slogans like ìkill all the Pakisî. Mohammad Sarwar, MP, who enjoys a lot of respect in the local community is trying hard to bring peace among the communities.

Sarwar was instrumental in getting three Pakistani youths extradited from Islamabad where they had fled after killing a 12-year-old white boy in a racial attack. Last week, Mohammad Sarwar announced that he was retiring from politics after facing threats from the heirs of the extradited boys who were later sentenced to jails for the rest of their lives. But, the extradition of the Pakistani killers followed by their sentence had helped maintain racial harmony between the Pakistanis and the white population.

i know..many of my friends are British or American nationals or living there....and my comments are painful for them....

But i cannot hide the truth in the curtain of my friendship...thy are my very good friends..thats why i am sayying them the truth..true friendship allows me to to present them the true picture.....no matter how painful this picture is to them...if they had not my good friends..i would have deceive them by colourful remarks..and bright pictures....

Believe it or not...the only place or land of piece where you have complete respect and dignity ..and status of 1st class citizen is Pakistan...go anywhere ...and check out this...that you will be 2nd and 3rd class....no matter its USA ..UK or anywhere else.....and Dawa-i-Dil never say anything without solid reasons....

many girls hunt thier future husbands in first year of MBBS that on completing both run to Canada ..UK etc.....many also themselves stop working when they have Bal Bachai....

why these doctors not work at rs.18,000 in rural villages basic health centres then to have greed of Rs. 200,000 per month in UK...if they have so pain for pakistan...work for poor people of pakistan...insted of running like prisoners from pakistan...

earning more money and helping his family ...his kith and kiin...not Pakistan....his skills need in Pakistan...his cardiolgy expertieses need for poor people of pakistan...His radiology need to be practised in Pakistan...His nuerology needs to be grow for pakistanis brains...not of masters of Uk and USA.....

i dont know ...how a person and indivudual can be a subsitute for money....and no money they send...just stories..if this was the case ...there will be honey canals flowing in Pakistan....they earn for themselves..in hawis and greed ...nothing else......

Government try hard...give then Rs 25,000 to stay in village but hawis and greed of getting 200000 Rs per month make them run from Pakistan...

Alhumdullilah...many good people return and serve thier country...thats why still it is running...6000 engineers and scientists are working only in NDC(Pakistan Missile Program)..many are foreign educated but come to serve thier country...and thats why Pakistan Missile Program is miles ahead of Indian...i think 3rd or 4th in the world...

all those who dont return...you call them good...but i call them greedy :sl: :sl: :j:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"############paklinks######/gs/showthread.php?t=254500&page=3"]############paklinks######/gs/showthread.php?...4500&page=3[/url]

Well what do we do? Its obvious those white british people won't listen, those arognant...

yeah right kill all the pakis! all these cowards can do is pick on the weak and venerable they cannot stand up to us like men alone they have to come in large numbers (then still get a good hiding) Bradford should have tought them a lesson but no they just dont understand...

then again the slogan must be written by some low life benefit cheating scumbag who is a disgrace to the white race...

the only way to beat the racists is to be racist back, make them feel like dirt and you will see the results

Edited by shaidmahmood

there are ignorant people everywhere. I faced racism in pakistan, and the threat of violence even in lahore. People who feel insecure in themselves, people who worry about their future, people who feel excluded from society, people who have been abused, people who have been raised to beleive differences/skin colour/different communities are competing with them for resources will quite often turn to exclusionism. This is universal, there is not one society that has managed to avoid this. Would i, as a white non-muslim englishman, face racism and discrimination in pakistan? The answer is most certainly yes.

This is the goal of illegitimate rulers everywhere, to separate the peoples into groups so they can be made to fear each and be controlled, the answer is not to pull back into gated communities but to constantly try to work together, to create bridges between the different communities, to sideline the twisted discriminators, to build the realisation that it is through working together, through sharing resources, through aiming for a common future, that the negative aspects of human nature be lessened in their effects.

i would say that whilst it is correct to feel anger at the discrimination, many of the discriminators are just ignorant, and to hate them for their ignorance is to fall into the trap of rejectionism and exclusionism, precisely the aim of the the corrupt leaders of our societies, who have to take the greater share of the blame for this widespread problem.

100% True Gnuneo, if you let these people get to you then it will only turn you into one of them (but the other way round)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_beespree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/HistoryHive/Theres_no_place_for_Racism_in_Islam-1/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_beespree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/HistoryHive/Theres_no_...ism_in_Islam-1/[/url]

Good read for Muslims, InshaAllah :sl:

Funny how this thread started as a question on how to deal with racists, and then is followed by people being racist themselves.

Oh the irony.

lol, tell me about it.

PEOPLE, just be patient, dont be racist back, thats just foolish.

Hey Islam was spread not by the Sword or racist remarks but by the Akhlaaq of the Muslims........so we should be patient when they laugh,jeer and insult us.By retaliatng we are just like them and thats what they want ,The Prophet salalahu alilhi wasalam bore many hardships at the hands of the kuffar and he had sabr and those same muslims who taunted became Radiyalahu Anhu ...........At times we may feel like screaming our slapping those same racist people but we should just reflect and control our selves .InshaAllah we will be rewarded............

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_beespree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/HistoryHive/Theres_no_place_for_Racism_in_Islam-1/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_beespree(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/HistoryHive/Theres_no_...ism_in_Islam-1/[/url]

Good read for Muslims, InshaAllah :sl:

Good read :sl:

Funny how this thread started as a question on how to deal with racists, and then is followed by people being racist themselves.

Oh the irony.

lol, well i did learn stuff I didn't know before.

Salaam.

Racism is a form of pride. You should avoid it as pride does lead a man to hell indefinitely.

From what your saying Tash, it seems as though it's not racism. It's more like kids joking around. To be honest my friends [non-Muslims] do slur the terrorist jokes. I know that they won't stop, so I just go with it. It's best if it's made into a light joke, because there was a time when those things did hurt especially right after 9-11. As a result most Muslims were subjected to slurs such as that. But I did grow up and now I'm in my last year of high school. Things did lull significantly. Maybe people just need time to grow up. Sometimes though, given the right demonic influences a discourse will engage summoning the stereotype. I'll give you an example someone says something derogatory to me, I ignore it. Someone says don't say that, he may bomb your house. Another says: word, he may blow up your crib. Followed by random silence, giggles, and more acknowledgments. [A paraphrase of an actual dialog]

To put this into perspective, refrain from it as best as you can and don't let it bother you.

LOL, well spoken A-H! :sl:

peace and love. :sl:

lol, tell me about it.

PEOPLE, just be patient, dont be racist back, thats just foolish.

but it can be good fun though and it shows the racists that you arent scarred of them plus when you show you can bite back they kinda shut up!

lol, trust Bruv, better to be patient, any1 can pull out a racist comment, different story if they try attackin ya or anythin Bro :S..u know wht to do den lol.

there is hostile racism, and then there is fun racism, the kind of social 'jostling' that friends and people in good humour may do.

i was taunted by some of my danish friends that 'we' (the british, ie my ancestors, ie me) had been kicked over over by 'them' (the danish vikings, ie their ancestors, ie them), thus we (the british) were all pussies compared to them (danes).

:j: !!!

...i replied that they were the descendants of the "cowardly vikings" who didn't emigrate to britain, but stayed behind to watch the cattle, and that in fact the truth is that it is *i* who was the part descendant of those very vikings who went and plundered, did the kicking over and settled... :no:

it took me a couple of weeks to come up with that reply, but it gave me much joy for years afterwards... :D

even racism can be fun, what is important is the level of respect underlying it.

"crib-killers" LOL. :sl:

peace and love. :sl:

:sl: dear Muslims

well Racists are arrogant people who usually fail badly in life.

Ignore them, They probably get it form their parents are unemployed bigots, and their unmatched arrogance is rubbed off on their children.

they come from all sorts of backgrounds, calling you Black/White, Muslim/Christian, Asian/Vegetarian, whatever .... just ignore them...their brains are usually physically incapable of any rational thought :sl:

Well what do we do? Its obvious those white british people won't listen, those arognant...

Well hang on, we can't fight racism by perpetrating it.

Things move slowly, more so the younger you are, and that makes change seem impossible but it's not the case.

I was on a number of anti-protests against the BNP in my hometown when they decided to come and protest against the asylum seekers who live here. It was the only time I've been hit by a policeman who decided his riot shield and my face should meet. Those BNP scum came back four times, but by the fifth they couldn't get permission for their miserable march. Took a whole summer just to achieve that.

Sure the BNP are white arrogant Brits, no doubting that, but the majority of the protestors against them, including myself were also white and British. Although to be fair I'm English!

My main point is not that though. Its: when it comes to racists either fight them or ignore them, but whatever you do don't allow them to taint your heart, that counts as a win in their sad eyes.

:sl: and Peace to all,

There's been some really nice reply's masha'Allah.

It's never good to be racist back NEVER NEVER! Just read the stories of how our prophet :sl: got attacked time and time again, the time in At Taif when his feet were bleeding from the stones thrown at him. He didn't even want these people to be punished because they might come to see the truth in the end. He Never once showed racisim back. So we should take his example.

My weapon against cruel vicious remarks is a Smile :no:, Just hold your head up high and smile genuinely in their faces, thats more shocking than anything you could say back to them. Be happy your who U R Alhamdulilah! :j: