Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ummammaar

"please Pray For Me...", She Said!

:sl:

The other day, a woman had some questions about Islam, but I nearly missed my appointment, so I had to run. Plus, this was in public transportation, so I had to get off. There was no time to say ok let me write down my contact information for you. I just feel really terrible about it. She was so nice, and even before she talked, she was apologizing in case she is rude for asking me things. I told her she wasn't. She spoke a bit, but never even got to the actual question, by the time I had to say, "Sorry, my stop is coming."

I felt bad about having to leave her like that. All I had with me was something for her to read, which I gave to her. It was pretty general, but it didn't address the issue she was asking me about. Anyhow, she thanked me and then said, "Please pray for me. I know you pray five times a day. Please pray for me!" So I said, "Ok I will. Bye." and got off.

I would have loved to talk to her and this is not the first time something like this has happened because of being in a hurry. Allah knows! Can you all please, please do duaa for her hidaya. I've been doing dua for her since the moment she said it, but the more, the better :sl:

:j:

Edited by ummammaar

PropellerAds

:sl:

Please pray for me. I know you pray five times a day. Please pray for me!"

I don't know why, but I find that so touching..:sl:

I will keep her in my duas :j: