Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
male

Problem...

i wish to get married to a muslim woman in the next few years however i do not believe that any decent woman let alone a muslim woman would have me... i know it sounds stupid but it is a serious concern of mine... i am only young and ppl have told me i should not be worried about this as yet however i am worried that if i dont find someone soon it wil be too late as i have not links into the muslim community, i am white, i look alot older than i am, i have not exp. dealing with woman esp. muslim women, i am a convert and i have no idea on how i would get to know any muslim women let alone how to go about marrying one.

PropellerAds

Why don't you contact an Imam at your local Masjid? They usually assist people in situations like the one you're in at the moment.

:sl:

It's not stupid and yes it is quite a serious concern, esp in the day and age we live in where society practically invites people to sin.

i do not believe that any decent woman let alone a muslim woman would have me...

Don't think like thet , brother. Theres someone made for everyone!

InshaaAllah you'll find her soon.

Do as sister strider, said above. Also ask Muslim friends to keep a lookout for potential sisters. But never lose hope in swt's help.Keep making duas and you'll find a good wife and all this patience will be worth it.

InshaAllah

I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me.

If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and

if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an

assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw

near to him a fathom’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at

speed.

It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).

That is to say He'll do what you think He is capable of doing.

You'll be in my duas. I pray you find the right one soon. Ameen

Assalamu Alaykum warahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Just as the sisters said, seek advice from your local Imam or keep in touch with friends who may know any potential sisters :sl: Look into the possibilities (within the Islamic boundaries ofcourse), and above all trust Allah subhaana wa ta'aala. Do your best and leave your trust in Him. I pray that you find a good wife Insha'Allah.

May Allah subhaana wa ta'aala make it easy for you. Ameen

Salaams

:j: good advice given by the members above.

Patience is always rewarded so keep patient.Allah will find you a way so keep trust in Him with your heart.

When you find someone you like the next step is to do Istikhara prayer.

The guidance of Allah(swt) is the best guidance so I feel doing Istikhara prayer is the best way to decide when choosing a future propective spouse.

Afterall Allah knows best and we do not.Allah has infinite wisdom and we have finite wisdom.Allah is the best of planners.

May Allah make things easy for you,ameen.

Primary qualities to look out for are level of faith and character.

Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him quotes the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, as saying, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty, and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman; (otherwise) you will be a loser." (Reported by Al-Bukhari)

:no: that helps a bit. :D

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

:j:

Brother if you need any individual advice or support feel free to PM me. :sl:

:no: I'll be there to help out. :D

I'm the bro that posted above aswell. :D

Bro-Aaqib

May Allah make everything easy for you,ameen.

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed