Islamic Forum
dot

Learn To Pray As The Prophet Prayed

:sl:

Watch this flash movie which guides you, step by step, on how to pray: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetislamicfinder(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/prayer/"]click here[/url], or (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_english.islamway(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/prayer/BegSound.htm"]here[/url].

And here is a more advanced way. The following 2 videos teach us how to pray like prophet Muhammad :sl: used to pray. The first is video with text explanation and translation. The second in video only.

Remember: before praying, you need to perform ablution.

Click here to learn (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=42631"]How To Perform Ablution (wudu) Before Praying[/url]

PropellerAds

Thank you very much for providing the video. I am watching it in parts so that i can absorb the information better. There were a few things i missed so im glad i have this information now :sl:

thank you brother

i missed the index finger i need to start doing that

Assalamu alaykum.

A suggestion. Please do not think that if muslims around you are not praying as shown on this video are not praying according to sunnah.

can I recite the prayer in english?

I am new to Islam and I don't know arabic language

help please