Islamic Forum
dot

What Are The 5 Most Beneficial Forum Sections?

what are the 5 most beneficial forum sections?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Select the 5 most beneficial forum sections

• Islamic Discussions
    • Islam Q&A
    • Reversion Stories
    • Islamic-Western Dialogue
    • Political Front
    • Gender Rooms
    • General Chat
    • Counselling Room
    • Islamic Download
    • IF Library - Islamic Section
    • Dua Corner
    • Blogs
    • Islamic Kitchen
    • Poems and Stories
    • Islamic Songs
    • Computer Room
    • Study Room
    • Handy Web Pages
    • Video sections
    • Sports

:sl:

Dear members. I often read nice comments about how you gained much info and increased your Islamic and other types of knowledge since you joined gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link). But I have no clue what sections interest and benefit you the most. So if you found this forum beneficial, please detail what sections do you find more beneficial than the rest. This insha'Allah will help us in developing our sections to suit your preferences and interests.

PropellerAds

:no:

At Number One It Has To Be The Blogs. :sl:

Really like the inspiring posts other members share.

Theres all sorts in the blogs,stories,poems,Hadith,Quran,inspiring info,subhanallah.

And then I think these. :sl:

IF Library-Islamic Section-Helps improve my Islamic Knowledge and contains a wide range of other aspects of Islam which enhances wider reading.

Islamic Discussions-always interesting to read whats being posted in there. :D

General chat-Same as^

Dua Corner-Shows we have a strong bond mashallah,as we are there for others in need. :D

:j:

Salaams

Great post bro! I also would like to add the Counselling Room...it helps alot of bro and sis through problems.

Assalamu alaikum, The Sections that I benifitted from the most are :

1: Islam Q&A

2: Islamic Discussions

3: General Chat

4: IF Library - Islamic Section

5: Blogs

Not necessarily in that order.

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

For me it was

Islamic Discussions

Islam Q&A

Reversion Stories

Islamic-Western Dialogue

General Chat

for me the whole forum is benefitial.i am not joking.i was wondering which one to choose.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatahu,

I have to agree with Sister bint ali, the whole forum and all the sections it's broken down into each have they own importance. Sometimes it seems the more this place expands and gets broken down into smaller sections the less they are seen. Compared to a few years ago this forum has so many added parts that I know even now after browsing for a few hours everyday I have not seen it all. Although some sections do serve more of a purpose then others and are visited more regularly, if any were taken away even that which was visited the least the forum would have something missing.

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabarakatahu

This insha'Allah will help us in developing our sections to suit your preferences and interests.

Since my main concern to join any Islamic forum is to discuss about hajj, i had difficulties to choose the right section to have the discussion.

In this forum, which section should be choosed ?

I mean to discuss about handling/organizing, as we go to the same place at the same time.

Assalamu alaikum brother MarineLiner, below is the link to the HAJJ Section, I hope it helps you inshaAllah.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=287.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=287.html&[/url]

Assalamu Aliakum.

...., below is the link to the HAJJ Section, I hope it helps you inshaAllah.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=287.html&"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=287.html&[/url]

jazakallahu khoyron katsiro.

what i mean is regarding the poling in this thread/topic started by akhi Dot.