Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dot

If Americans Knew

If you wish to win the war with israel then embrace technological scientific learning and thinking. Become ecconomically strong. Become techno-savy. Be able to build your own drones. Be more able than your enemy to engage in electronic warfare. Think for yourselves. Give up the religion that makes you stupid. Live in the real world.

Do these things and you will win. And win quickly.

I have no idea why atheists think they are so high and mighty and smarter than everyone else. It is so freakin annoying >:sl:

PropellerAds
Yes as Muslims we are better for sure in the sight of God.

I have no idea why atheists think they are so high and mighty and smarter than everyone else. It is so freakin annoying >:sl:

Its not just an atheist thing, everyone does it...

i think this person does't belief inthe existence of God and the likely followers of free masons.The world is a tast and the results are [at] here after.

A person who does not believe in God , brain is limited and cant think further than theory made by men .

When their souls reaches their throats they will only realize the truth , but then its too late.

A person who does not believe in God , brain is limited and cant think further than theory made by men .

When their souls reaches their throats they will only realize the truth , but then its too late.

such harsh words. dont think gates believes in god, does he?

To give up the responsability for thinking for yourself always makes somone less able to solve problems in the real world. Any religion tells it's followers "this is so" and do not question these things. When the world comes along with problems requiring ideas which do not fit with the theology a religious society cannot advance.

So I take it you're an anarchist.

Or wait. You follow the rules as you see fit, based on your understanding of what it means to be "responsible", and you expect everyone else to conform to your way. Otherwise, as an elementary child would put it, they're "stupid". Well, gee, aren't you just convincing.

The very fact that Islam creates boundaries is to test people like you, who believe that they shouldn't work hard and make personal sacrifices to achieve a great outcome. Who believe that religion should meet their criteria, instead of vice versa. Who believe that God should bend over backward to please them. All the best with that.

Salam.

such harsh words. dont think gates believes in god, does he?

Not as harsh as the actual experience :sl: .

Thats his problem not ours.

Or wait. You follow the rules as you see fit, based on your understanding of what it means to be "responsible", and you expect everyone else to conform to your way. Otherwise, as an elementary child would put it, they're "stupid". Well, gee, aren't you just convincing.

The very fact that Islam creates boundaries is to test people like you, who believe that they shouldn't work hard and make personal sacrifices to achieve a great outcome. Who believe that religion should meet their criteria, instead of vice versa. Who believe that God should bend over backward to please them. All the best with that.

Salam.

Salam,

No I am not an anarchist.

The rules of society in a democracy are based on what is agreed socially through the various agencies of law, governance and social pressures. Oprah Winnfrey has a big impact. However the fundimental principal which I would suggest for good law making is that it should be illegal to do harm to others.

I think that it is necessary for me to work hard to be sucessful. I have not heard of an Islamic country with a reputation for working hard. The countries with such reputations are generally East Aisian or protestant Christian/post christian.

Atheistism:- There is no God. So who would I expect to make it easy for me????????????

I think that it is necessary for me to work hard to be sucessful. I have not heard of an Islamic country with a reputation for working hard.

If Muslim countries don't meet your standards, you blame this on the religion even though you aren't certain that Islam encourages laziness? I mean, if we're going to discuss the flaws of religion, at least let's leave man out of the equation. Because the Arab world has had as much worldly success and achievements in the past as it does violence and tribulations in current times. And they were Islamic in both situations.

Atheistism:- There is no God. So who would I expect to make it easy for me????????????

If you speak like an atheist, then obviously I'll speak like a theist. If you tell me that I'm foolish for doing as my religion states, and that I should forge my own path, I'll tell you that material success is temporary and there is more to life than this world. Of course, neither of us will be achieving anything.

Salam.

this life is too short and weather you believe in God or not then know that the here after is everlasting;for those who believe that there is no GOD,will find out seconds afer they enter the grave and God will decide how there souls will rest in mehem.Allah knows best.

Not as harsh as the actual experience :sl: .

Thats his problem not ours.

actual experience? enlighten me please, thank you. or perhaps the explanation is somewhere in these 2 pages? okie dokie.

this life is too short and weather you believe in God or not then know that the here after is everlasting;for those who believe that there is no GOD,will find out seconds afer they enter the grave and God will decide how there souls will rest in mehem.Allah knows best.

OK so I will be judged the same regardless as wether or not I have spent my time praying or working or enjoying the world. That's a nice thought.

Salam.

This quote is factually wrong about anarchy in every way. Well depending on the type of anarchy

This quote is factually wrong about anarchy in every way. Well depending on the type of anarchy

I did not define or even mention anarchy beyond the first line.

Salam.

OK so I will be judged the same regardless as wether or not I have spent my time praying or working or enjoying the world. That's a nice thought.

Think of it this way. You are taking an exam. You have X number of hours to complete it. Passing the course depends on how well you do on the exam.

Now, let's say you didn't bother with the exam, but you were working diligently on something else, perhaps studying for another exam. Or you were helping out your neighbors by supplying them with pencils and erasers. Or you simply folded your arms and didn't care. If you fail the course, who will be to blame?

The life of this world is a test. If we follow instructions different from the one Allah gave us, regardless of how great a people we might consider ourselves to be, we still fail in the end. Of course, you might reply with "But I don't even believe in God," but if you could make the above statement hypothetically, then think of my response hypothetically.

Salam.

ifamericansknew(DOT)org/history/

They have a free PDF entitled: A Synopsis of the israeli-Palestinian Conflict with charts and graphs.

Edited by A-H