Islamic Forum
Princess Mujahada

Prostitution In Iraq

:j:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/WORLD/meast/08/15/iraq.prostitution/index.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetcnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2007/WORLD/meast/08/15/...tion/index.html[/url]

"No matter what else I may be, no matter how off the path I may be, I am a mother!"

Subhan'Allah! The Muslims should be supporting these women so they don't need to do these things! astagfur'Allah! :sl:

may Allah help these women and forgive them and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet muhammed. Ameen

:sl:

Edited by Mujahada ÈäÊ ãÈÑæß

PropellerAds

Salam

Yes sister I read this a week ago I believe on aljazeera and it tore my heart up. Having to choose between prostitution and having your children starve is a choice no mother should ever have to make.

The Muslims should be supporting these women so they don't need to do these things! astagfur'Allah!

First things first. The occupation must end before any real humanitarian aid can come through.

Salam

Edited by anthony19832005

Salaam.

That's very saddening and angering to hear this. Insha'Allah the circumstances in Iraq will change to make things economically better. It's truly heartbreaking that our Muslim sisters have to resort to such acts to rear their children. May Allah guide us all.

shouldnt feel too sorry for them, they are spreading evil. such women if they do not repent will never smell the fragrance of jannah, which can be smelth miles away from its gates.

The females of the first generations of muslims were not all rich etc but they stood firm in the deen awaiting their rewards in the akhirah. they the poor are rewarded by being permited to enter jannah before the rich.

shouldnt feel too sorry for them, they are spreading evil. such women if they do not repent will never smell the fragrance of jannah, which can be smelth miles away from its gates.

I dont agree to that at all. Remember when one of the 4 righteous Caliphs (forget exactly which one) dropped the penalty for stealing because there was a major drought?

This is the same in the case of Iraq. If Your child is going to die of hunger, and prostituting is the only option to keep them alive, then surely Allah(Swt) in His infinite wisdom will not punish a mother for fulfiling her most basic duty: to keep her child alive.

Personally I think your comment is totally heartless and incredibly mean.

Answer me this: if you had 2 children who would surely die unless you commited zina , wouldn't you do it? You would actually let your children starve to death? Offcourse not, you know better than this Allah(swt) is the Most Merciful.

Salam

Peace

such women if they do not repent

Im sure they always repent, even when they are doing that despicable(but necessary) act.

Salam

Hi all

I feel for these people, Being a father myself i understand there need to provide. In the face of all there going through they still put there children first. The thoughts put forward by slave seems to be that of an ignorant view. Have a heart mate.

It makes me feel more shame when i think most of the prostitution in the Uk is self inflicted by drink or drugs addiction.

I to wish for the USA and the UK army to pull out, if only the govenment could see how much damage there doing.

I know im English but how would i feel if your army was here to tell me how to live and tell me what i should and shouldnt be doing? Id feel the same as alot of the people in the Middle East. We can all only hope for an end to this madness.

Peace

Im sure they always repent, even when they are doing that despicable(but necessary) act.

Two of the three conditions for a sin to be forgiven is that you hate it with your heart, and that you don't ever intend to do it again.

The ends never justify the means. Let's not forget that faith in Allah is better than committing one of the biggest sins.

Salam.

Answer me this: if you had 2 children who would surely die unless you commited zina , wouldn't you do it? You would actually let your children starve to death? Offcourse not, you know better than this Allah(swt) is the Most Merciful.

I'm clearly no scholar, and I don't intend to say what is right and what isn't. But we have to keep a few things in mind.

Remember the story of prophet Ayub, whose patience and faith in Allah was severely tried. He endured some of the worst hardships to befall on a person, and yet, he remained content with whatever little Allah had given him, until Allah was pleased with him and gave him health and wealth.

I should also add that while Allah is the most merciful, his wrath is great.

This reminds me of this Hadith:

“Verily Allah the Exalted is pure. He does not accept but that which is pure. Allah commands the believers with what He commanded the Messengers. Allah the Almighty has said: "O you Messengers! Eat of the good things and act righteously". And Allah the Almighty also said: "O you who believe! Eat of the good things that We have provided you with"

Then he (the Prophet) mentioned (the case of) the man who, having journeyed far, is dishevelled and dusty and who stretches out his hands to the sky (saying): "O Lord! O Lord!" (while) his food was unlawful, his drink was unlawful, his clothing was unlawful, and he is nourished with unlawful things, so how can he be answered?†[Muslim]

Salam.

Edited by Layna

It is heartbreaking, but no prizes for guessing who has led them to this, theres a certain group of foreigners over there, all of whom have come without their wives. I would guess there are some members of the forces who are their biggest customers. It is very upsetting to think that a mother feels that the only way she can save her children's lives is to sell her body. God willing the occupation will end soon and those women can return to some semblance of a normal life.

Remember the story of prophet Ayub, whose patience and faith in Allah was severely tried. He endured some of the worst hardships to befall on a person, and yet, he remained content with whatever little Allah had given him, until Allah was pleased with him and gave him health and wealth.

:j: for sharing.

To me it seems they are lacking patience.

No they shouldn't do such an act ever,no excuse to do it.

They should be patient,trust Allah and make Duas.

Doing such an act shows lack of faith and knowledge.

May Allah forgive them and give their children jannah,ameen.

I don't,I think his comments fine. :no:

Because I've read a very similar thing from the Hadith.

anthony19832005 brother I understand your point though,alhumdulilah.

During hardships,if you are not patient,you will suffer,so its key to show sabr.

If you break down through hardships and follow it up with bad deeds instead of good deeds.

It shows weak Iman.

So its key to follow them up with good deeds.

that is your opinion but i disagree. No doubt these women are in a very hard situation but there is no justification. My reason for posting isnt to look down upon these women rather to remind people and myself that there is no justification to choosing haram.

The wealth of such people is haram how can they be doing their kids any good by giving them haram wealth?

and also like layna said there are conditions for repentance.

I pray that Allah never sends my such trials. Allah knows what is to become of u or I in the future. but the fact remains that would be a crime, an act of impatience.

Salam,

Sadly, this affects Iraqi refugees too:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article2701324.ece"]'50,000 Iraqi refugees' forced into prostitution[/url]

Ameen to the du'a.

Wassalam.

Salam

The wealth of such people is haram how can they be doing their kids any good by giving them haram wealth?

If those mothers dont prostitute themselves , their Children will DIE. They will DIE, no ifs or buts.

Salam

Peace

that seems like a insane way of looking at it.....why dont we kill all the kuffar's kids , then they go to jannah! Great ideea. let everyone starve. Good point.

No mother could ever watch her children slowly starve to death. Your thinking seems totally divorced from reality on this issue.

Salaams peeps,

Let me ask you this, would you kill a few people to feed your children? Out of neccessity of course. Let's say someone will give you some food if you could kill a few people they don't like. Would you do it?

Peace

:j:

Well I leave my preference in relation to Islam,and Islam says in every hardship one must remain patient.

So theres no excuse to go and do such a big sin,if they have faith they should turn to Allah instead of doing such a bad deed which shows they have lack of Iman.

Your thinking seems totally divorced from reality on this issue.

Not really bro,from an Islamic point of view what hes said is correct. :D

Islam tells one to be patient.Read my posts above. :sl:

Heres a thing a brother said.

Heres what the Prophet(pbuh) said,very similar.

The prophet (pbuh) is quoted as saying: "In the latest part of my Ummah (nation of Muslims) there shall be women who would be naked in spite of being dressed, they have their hair high like the humps of the Bukht camel, curse them, for they are cursed. They will not enter Al-Jannah and would not even perceive its odour, although it's fragrance can be perceived from a distance of 500 years travelling by camel" This indicates that a woman could cause herself a grave and destructive sin if she puts on a garment that is thin and transparent and which clearly shapes her body's features.

Soo be very careful Anthony bro when your saying "

Personally I think your comment is totally heartless and incredibly mean."

Cause hes just said what our Prophet(pbuh) said.

With trust in Allah,a picture of loss can easily be turned into a picture of victory,so instead of going into prostitution(astugfullah) they should be patient and turn to Allah and Allah will find them a way to help their children live :no:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Hi all

So theres no excuse to go and do such a big sin,if they have faith they should turn to Allah instead of doing such a bad deed

What would Allah do? Put some Money in there bank account? Send them free food? Come on so times you have just got to be real about things> So would you let your children stave to death while you wait for you answer from Allah?

Man i feel sorry for your children if you are lucky enough to have the joy of them in your life.

Peace

Man i feel sorry for your children if you are lucky enough to have the joy of them in your life.

Please don't make narrow minded comments like that,firstly you don't even know me and secondly seek knowledge of Islam in depth instead of going with your own assumptions and saying things in the dark,ok?

Who said I'd let my children stave?

I just wouldn't go as low as doing that bad deed.

Allah gives ways that we wouldn't have thought about,so as muslims we have to keep trust in Him and be patient.

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Hi all

Ok sorry i think i took your tone the wrong way in your above post. but what would you do then? While waiting for Allah to provide to you, how would your faith in Allah help in this instance?

Peace :sl:

The prophet (pbuh) is quoted as saying: "In the latest part of my Ummah (nation of Muslims) there shall be women who would be naked in spite of being dressed, they have their hair high like the humps of the Bukht camel, curse them, for they are cursed. They will not enter Al-Jannah and would not even perceive its odour, although it's fragrance can be perceived from a distance of 500 years travelling by camel" This indicates that a woman could cause herself a grave and destructive sin if she puts on a garment that is thin and transparent and which clearly shapes her body's features.

Soo be very careful Anthony bro when your saying "

Personally I think your comment is totally heartless and incredibly mean."

Cause hes just said what our Prophet(pbuh) said.

I dont think thats what the hadith means at all. The hadith speaks of women who willingly commit prostitution out of pure choice, when infact they could provide for themselves and their children by having a halal job. These women , who are forced into prostitution are clearly the exception to the rule, because they have to do it against their true will.I think The Prophet(pbuh) wasn't refering to these types of women.

Let's say someone will give you some food if you could kill a few people they don't like. Would you do it?

I wouldn't do it because doing so would cause hurt and pain against another human being. Prostitution, on the other hand, doesnt physically hurt anybody.

Salam