Islamic Forum
AverageGeezer

Allo Again

Brothers and Sisters,

As I received such a warm and friendly reminder that I hadn't visited here for quite a while I thought I'd pop in and say "Allo", so...

ALLO[using large font size is not allowed]

I see you've had a redesign of the forum, and very neat and tidy it looks too. Last time I was here was following the London bombings, and the general tone here was quite depressed. This was not helped by an influx of new members whose righteous indignation seemed to have confused things for them, especially the idea that violence represented your faith as a whole. Quite wrong of course, but mistakes are what we learn from hopefully.

I don't expect anyone to remember me, I only ever made a few rather mundane posts but I'd be interested to know how things have been going, and I'll have a gander at the site and see if there isn't something to trigger me into having a discussion.

pip pip!

PropellerAds

Hello 'AverageGeezer'

and ######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] back to Gawaher :j:

I'm sure you're acquainted with the rules, although there have been some changes. :sl:

Lol here is another welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Anyhu I hope you stay for longer this time. May you find your stay here both beneficial and enjoyable.

:sl:

Allo Mehnaz.

thanks for the welcome and the drink. Apologies for posting in the wrong area... it's something I do too often on too many forums.

I may well stay around longer, I must admit my last visit was fun but it did seem as if there was some attempt by right-wingers to just come here to cause trouble, and you can't swat flies through a screen.

:j:/Peace

Allo,allo,allo,lool.

How you doing geezer? :no:

Great to see you back on. :D

Hope you'll stay for longer. :sl:

See you round the forum. :D

Take Care

Best Wishes,

:sl:/Peace

I'm doing well thanks Aaqib.

Hope all if good for you and yours.

I've found a few interesting topics already, although I don't think I be wandering far from the general room as I know so little about many of the subjects in other areas, but that's not a problem.

see ya,

:sl:

Hello AverageGeezer, welcome back to the forum, I pray you spend your time beneficially. Enjoy posting :sl:

Peace,

welcome back. :sl:

Hello AverageGeezer, welcome back to the forum, I pray you spend your time beneficially. Enjoy posting :sl:

hello AverageGeezer welcome qiute name i must say...all the same welcome.

Ever thot of saying you shahada?:sl:

so welcome back

Hope to see you around

Thanks for all the welcomes folks.

hello AverageGeezer welcome qiute name i must say...all the same welcome.

Ever thot of saying you shahada?:sl:

Well I am both average and a geezer see?

Not really, but then I don't know what "shahada" is... perhaps you could explain?

:no:/Peace

Not really, but then I don't know what "shahada" is... perhaps you could explain?

The Shahada is the first steps a non-muslim says before becoming a muslim. :D

You have to say There Is No God But Allah And Prophet Muhammad(saw) Is His Final Messenger. :sl:

You seem like a nice person,I'd love to have a brother in Islam like you. :sl:

Keep seeking Islamic Knowledge so you get more of a feel of what Islam is like. :D

Take Care

:j:/Peace

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/misc/alpha/gli1/w.gif[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/misc/alpha/gli1/e.gif[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/misc/alpha/gli1/l.gif[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/misc/alpha/gli1/c.gif[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/misc/alpha/gli1/o.gif[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/misc/alpha/gli1/m.gif[/img]######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_path-to-peace(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/misc/alpha/gli1/e.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the additional welcomes.

I'll not take you up on your offer of Shahada though, fully occupied in the faith department thanks! ;-)

:no:

Heey I'll be in your fav city soon cause of Uni. :D

Thought I'll come by and give u another warm welcome. :D

Hope your well and good.

I'll not take you up on your offer of Shahada though, fully occupied in the faith department thanks!

Saying that,keep up your reading on Islam and never hold back any questions you may have.

Islam is a great religion to seek knowledge on,brings peace to the heart,its fun and always worth the time. :sl:

See you round. :sl:

:j:

Welcome back. i dont know about u, but i find the Q & A section for new muslims very helpful :sl:

:no:

Heey I'll be in your fav city soon cause of Uni. :D

Thought I'll come by and give u another warm welcome. :D

Hope your well and good.

Saying that,keep up your reading on Islam and never hold back any questions you may have.

Islam is a great religion to seek knowledge on,brings peace to the heart,its fun and always worth the time. :sl:

See you round. :sl:

:j:

Well good luck with your studies. What have you chosen to study?

The thing I like about Birmingham is it's a big city which thinks it's a town, much friendly than London.

No disrespect but I haven't come here to seek knowledge about Islam. I've come to just talk with people. I originally came here after hearing mention of this forum on TV when British Muslims were being tarred with the brush of "terrorists". Wrongly of course, but I knew there'd be a flood of non-muslims with hearts filled with hate coming here and showing disrespect. Thought it'd make a pleasant change to have someone like me turn up, but not in a vane way.

Welcome back. i dont know about u, but i find the Q & A section for new muslims very helpful :sl:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not a muslim so I stay clear of the religious discussion.