Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pioussister

Please Please Make A Dua For My Friend

Asalamu aleykum bros and sis i am posting this letter to you guys cause one of my friends posted this in an another forum and she is in depression cause of what happened to her friend she dosent Belive in God but she knows how prayers can do magic can you please keep her in your prayers w/salaam

Few days ago, a really good friend of mine Shamzy, had to go through a tragic loss. Her boyfriend, Reuel, who meant the world to her, was walking home from work on a SIDEWALK when an dumb guyhit him with his car. Reuel was in the ICU for some days but due to extensive head and back injuries he passed away on the 25th. Reuel was someone who was always there for Shamzy in the darkest of times and even helped her fight when she had breast cancer. He meant everything to her. Shamzy was in a great shock which now has turned into a chronic depression. Now she's at a stage, where her pulse is weakening and she's not responding to anything. Her body is turning colder by the minute and she sometimes gets quite restless muttering Reuel's name and cry. Her doctors have told to inform all her family and friends because they really don't know what to expect. Her family from Sri Lanka has flown to be with her again because nobody is sure what will happen next.

Shamzy is a person who always see the good side even to your worse situation and always makes you laugh. She's always there for you. I am not a religious person at all but I know prayers can do magic. Please please please pray for her to get out of this. I just know she has to get out of this no matter what.

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum

i hope this friend of yours finds positive away to cope with the tragic loss. and may Allah guide her to the right path.

:j:

Ameen to dua above

only Allah knows what knows the purpose of all things happening to us

may your friend find peace and power in her soul to get over this situation

Allah gives us only what we can bare :sl: so i'll have your friend in my duas

:sl:

ok my friend gave me an update on her condition here is what she said

Thanks for everyone for praying and being so supportive. This is really hard to say but I got a call at 6 am this morning saying there is really no hope for her and everyone is just waiting for her to leave peacefully. It's just a matter of time. Thanks to everyone for being so sweet.

so please continue praying it will mean so much

W/salaam

Assalamualaikum.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

She is in our duas.

May Allah SWT grant the best for her.

Please let us know about her well beings.

W/salam

Salamu alaykum,

thats sadly that she doesnt believe in Allah. May Allah give her health as in old days and give her imaan. Amin.

May Allah give her health as in old days and give her imaan. Amin.

:sl:

Aameen