Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rachamim

Yet Another New Member...

Hi. My name is Rachamim Ra'anan Ben Ami. I am a 40 yearold new member, dual israeli/American. Perhaps a bit unusual in biography but an open minded person who thrives on honest and fair exhcange of ideas. Hoping perhaps that I might broaden some perspectives as wll as certainly broadening my own.

PropellerAds

Shalom/Greetings 'rachamim'

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher :sl:

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

May your stay here be enjoyable and fruitful.

Looking forward to your posts! :sl:

Peace and Welcome to Gawaher Islamic forum, I pray your stay proves to be a beneficial one rachamim. Looking forward to reading your posts :sl:

Peace

Welcome to IF,hope you have a great stay. :sl:

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

Shalom/Salaam/Peace

Welcome to the Islamic Forum! Enjoy your stay here and do not hesitate to ask any questions/start new topics. We welcome discussion and debate.

I look forward to your posts!

:sl:

Peace!

Welcome to IF!

Welcome to the forum rachamim,

Being an israeli, you'll probably find it hard to avoid defending zionism. Unfortunately, you can't do that in this forum. You have the rest of world's media to do so.

However, we do welcome you to explore and better understand Islam and Muslims. Perhaps that would make you less eager to kill more Muslims, or anyone who tries to stop you, as your folks do in stolen Palestine.

Enjoy your stay.

salam

Being an israeli, you'll probably find it hard to avoid defending zionism. Unfortunately, you can't do that in this forum. You have the rest of world's media to do so.

However, we do welcome you to explore and better understand Islam and Muslims. Perhaps that would make you less eager to kill more Muslims, or anyone who tries to stop you, as your folks do in stolen Palestine.

LOL, I guess thats one way to put it :sl:

Greetings,

Welcome to IF, you will enjoy your stay here.

welcome to the forum,

i do hope that you have a nice stay with us.:biggrin:

its best to be open minded here...that way you wont be baised about Islam.

welcome.

Shalom welcome =)

welcome...

Hope this forum will be beneficial for you... Hope to see you around

Salam