Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moosnukl

Evil Iran Bombs Kurdish Civilians

darla: to some extent i accept your criticism, but it is also to be remembered that a beleaguered citizenry often turn to more reactionary social values. Worth bearing in mind that 'honour killings' were fairly common even in western society up until relatively recently, and that they were curtailed by the growing influence of woman's education and political power. The same can be expected once Kurdistan is liberated.

as to them being marxist - well, yes. But that is only one of the various kurdish power-groups, and indeed, they will most certainly be ones of the ones most opposed to the 'honour killings'.

real politics is not like hollywood, there are no clear cut 'good guys' and 'bad guys', there are no instant happy endings.

mehmet: you are kurdish? Have you ever visited kurdistan? I have, i have been to hasankeyf and batman, and i have talked to people who are actually there and facing the reality of the situation (a situation that BTW, has been likened to a holocaust by amnesty and other groups, due to the incredibly brutal ethnic cleansing by the turkish state), and most of all - i looked around, i watched the way people interacted, i watched how the police and army behaved towards the people, i compared the condition of the housing and infrastructure to the other parts of turkey i had been to, and then when i was told the stories by the people, i could see the truth of what they were saying.

perhaps you *are* kurdish, i am not to know, but if you are, then you are a turkified kurd, and you should learn some more about the troubles of your people.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Kurdistan"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Kurdistan[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetakakurdistan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetakakurdistan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/[/url]

the kurds in turkey have a differently marked ID card so they can be more easily discriminated against, 100,000s have been forcibly moved whilst their villages bulldozed by the turkish state, or indeed bombed from the air.

what the turkish state is doing to the kurds is disgusting and revolting, and one does not even have to be a kurd to realise that. I am sorry to hear you are apparently unaware of what is happening, i would prefer to think that of you than that you agree with this kind of oppression of your supposed nation.

peace and love. :sl:

PropellerAds