Islamic Forum
Aaqib Ahmed

Aaqib's Wisdom And Thoughts

PropellerAds

:sl:

TIME...........

PICTURE THIS,you have a maximum limit of £86,400 to spend everyday from your bank,at night before the next day your transactions always get recorded in two blank statements,one statement records down the good use of the money,meaning profit.

The other statement records down the bad use of the money,meaning the amount of loss.Everyday your record sheet is blank and the 2 bank statements start again and record the profit or loss,which is irrelevant of how well or bad you spent your money the day before.Each day the BANK opens a new account for you.

Because it is wealth involved,you would want to save each single penny wouldn't you,every penny you lose would upset you,let alone a pound.

Your aim would be make good use of the money everyday wouldn't it.

Well, everyone has such a bank.Its called TIME,the rich have it,the poor have it,in equal amounts.Then why are the rich called rich and the poor called the poor?Hmmmm.

Once TIME goes,it never comes back,it is selfish and only thinks about itself,you have to obey it's rules otherwise you will be the loser.The Pious people use this blessing to their advantage,and the Non-Muslims use it like a tree being burnt from fire in a split second.

You can't go back and wish,oh I wish I had made better use of me time. There is no drawing against the tomorrow,you have to forget tomorrow,forget past and remember present. You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so you can get full

health, happiness and success! The clock is ticking,ticking,time is going away from you,and death is coming closer,closer,closer then you think.

To understand the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who has failed all his/her exams,due to laziness.

To grasp the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a

pre-mature baby.

To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask an editor of a weekly war newspaper.

To realize the value of ONE DAY, ask a very poor wage laborer who has kids to feed with a slice of bread.

To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to joins their hearts,

To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who has missed the plane.

To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who has avoided a car accident.

To realize the value of ONE MILLI-SECOND, ask the sports person who has just won a

gold medal in the World Championships.

Use your TIME wisely,think of the logic involved,yesterday I was 5,today I am 17,mashallah,tomorow I am...,who knows I might be dead tomorow!

Treasure every moment that you have!Each second is a blessing from Allah.

Live your life everyday as if each day was your last day on earth!

.......and remember that time waits for no one. . .

Yesterday is history,

Tomorrow is mystery,

Today is a gift,

That's why it's called the PRESENT!

I didn't read the whole thing, but I get your point Aaqib. Good job. Congrats on becoming a mod! :sl:

Re: Time

That's well thought out. Your analytical denunciation of wasted time is quote worthy. All you have to do is publish a book so I can officially quote you :j:.

I knew something was up with the Mod badge, but I wasn't sure if it was new or if I was just losing it :sl:. Congratulations! :sl:

A######w Masha-Allah lil bro Aaqib you really have a way with words!!!! May Allah (swt) bless you for sharing this with us and reward you Insha-Allah.

Salaam

Masha Allah. Thanks bro aaqib for those useful pieces of information on Time and Attachment of this dunya and hereafter. Enjoyed reading them. :sl:

Wsaalam

I forgot to mention the TIME article isn't my own work.I found it on an Islamic webpage and wanted to share it here.

:no: find the source soon.

REMEBERANCE OF Allah

This is such an important concept for us muslims so I thought I would write about it

A quick puzzle,please fill in the gaps.

____ is better then jihad,____ fills the scales on day of judgement,____ will change yr life if done in large amounts,____ will give u a very high rank in jannah,_____ is a form of worship,_____ is really really easy 2 do,_____ removes sins,____ gives very heavy blessings and rewards,_____ removes attachment from this dunya,____ makes one more pious,____ makes one closer to Allah,____ makes one stronger,more happier,____ makes yr heart feel extremely strong,_____ is neglected by so many muslims,_____ will/could save U from Hell,____ makes the difference between a strong believer and a weak,_____ can be done anywhere,anytime,___ is better the gold and sliver,

people on d.o.j. will really regret not having done _____ in great amounts,if U mention one aspect of it,Allah will mention your name to the Angels,____ helps U make the most of yr time,____ helps U make the most of each and every second and breath. . . .

What is this really special thing?

What is the _______ then?

It is-REMEMBERANCE OF Allah(SWT).

That's right REMEMBERANCE OF Allah fills all the gaps subhanallah.

I can remember Allah and type this sentence aswell,thats how easy it is.

Rememberance of Allah is keeping your tongue busy.

Heres some very easy and short things you can say every second,everyday!

ALHUMDULILAH

SUBHANALLAH

ALLAHU AKBAR

ASTUGFULLAH-

Laa ilaaha ill Allah-When you say this,Allah mentions yr name to the Angels,THATS AMAZING.

There are two phrases that are light on the tongue but heavy on the scale of rewards and are dear to (Allah) the Gracious One. These are:

SubhanAllah wa bi-hamdihi

(All Glory is to Allah and all Praise to Him),

and

SubhanAllah al-azim

(Glorified is Allah, the Great).''

(Muslim)

Do you want 40,000 good deeds written in your account?

YES!

Then say this:

La illaha ilAllahu, Wahidda(n), Ahada(n), Samada(n), lam yatakhidh sahiba(n). Wa la walada, wa la yak(n)ul-lahu kufuwan Ahad (There is no God except Allah, the One and Only, the Eternal, Who has not taken a partner nor a son. And there is none like unto Him)

Whoever says the words above ten times, then 40,000 (forty thousand) good deeds will be recorded for him.[18]

Who Wants To Win 1 MILLION POUNDS GOOD DEEDS?

The Prophet [sAWS] said:”Whoever enters the marketplace and says:

La ilaha illal lahu wahdahu la sharika lahu

lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu

yuhyee wa yumeetu

wa huwal hayyu la yamootu

bi yadi hil khair, wa huwa ‘ala kulli shai’in Qadeer

then Allah will write one million good deeds for him/her, and will wipe away one million of his/her bad deeds, and will raise him/her one million levels and will build a home for him/her in Paradise .”

[sahih al-Jami” #6231]

Subhanallah Alhumdulilah.

What a lottery that is,right I'm off to the market to say that 100 times

Inshallah by that I'll get 100 times 1,000,000=100,000,000 good deeds WoW

Brothers and sisters how long does it take to say the above just once and once only?

What about the 40,000 good deed one?

Say and pass it on.

Allah the All-Mighty has said:

"ÝóÇÐúßõÑõæäöí ÃóÐúßõÑúßõãú æóÇÔúßõÑõæÇ áöí æóáóÇ ÊóßúÝõÑõæäö". ÇáÈÞÑÉ 152

"Therefore remember Me. I will remember you. Be grateful to Me and never show Me ingratitude" - Al-Baqarah 2:152

And He said:

"íóÇ ÃóíøõåóÇ ÇáøóÐöíäó ÂãóäõæÇ ÇÐúßõÑõæÇ Çááåó ÐößúÑðÇ ßóËöíÑÇð". ÇáÃÍÒÇÈ 41

"O you who believe, remember Allah with much rememberance." - Al-Ahzab 33:41

And He said:

"æóÇáÐøóÇßöÑöíäó Çááåó ßóËöíÑðÇ æóÇáÐøóÇßöÑóÇÊö ÃóÚóÏøó Çááåõ áóåõãú ãóÛúÝöÑóÉð æóÃóÌúÑðÇ ÚóÙöíãðÇ". ÇáÃÍÒÇÈ 35

"And the men and women who remember Allah frequently, Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and great reward." - Al-Ahzab 33:35

The Prophet(SAWS) said in a hadith related by Abu Musa(RA) "the comparison of one who remembers his Lord to the one who do not remember his Lord, is like comparing LIFE to DEATH." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol 8, hadith 416)

So let each of us examine that which is in our hearts, and ask ourselves "are we ALIVE or DEAD?"

TRIALS,TRIBULATIONS AND HARDSHIPS

When I have given supportive advice to a range of people especially older,it seems to follow a similar structure in my words so thought it would be a good idea to mention them here.

Firstly to obtain success in this life and reach our destination Jannah we must realise that Jannah is surrounded with hardships lots and lots of them,Jannah goes against human wishes,is Jannah worth it?

Ok well nothing comes easy in life and nothing will fall into your lap apart from air.So you have to work for it,strive for it.

Be strong physically and most importantly mentally to get there.Success won't come to you,you must go to success.

Hardships are wonderful my heart craves for more and more,why?

Cause hardships are:

1)A Blessing

2)Make one stronger

3)Make one more pious and closer to Allah

4)Remove sin

5)Get sweetness of faith by sabr/patience.

6)Elevate ones rank in Jannah.

Hell is surrounded with desires and is the downhill path,its like a vacuum sucking you down all the time.

Thing is Allah has given us all weapons and tools to make the path to Jannah easier,what is that path?

In one word--Islam

To reach Jannah we must please Allah.

Tips to increase Iman:

1)Seek knowledge

2)Read Quran

3)Read extra nafal prayers

4)Strong intentions to please Allah

5)Follow the Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet(saw)

Do everything for the sake of Allah only

True test of your character is during hardships,will you break down or keep smiling?

Which is harder?

Second option right.Well thats the one that gives the blessings and rewards.

Keep strong and don't break down.

If Allah brings you to it,He'll bring you through it.

Allah tests those He loves.

This paradise which we are speaking of requires a huge amount of sacrifice and willpower, and this was confirmed by the messenger Muhammad (saw) who said in a famous hadeeth:

"When Allah created paradise and hell, he sent Jibreel (Gabriel) to paradise, saying: 'Go and look at it and the things I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went and looked at it and at what Allah had prepared therein for its inhabitants. He then came back and said: 'By your glory, whosoever will hear of it will long to enter it.' So he ordered that it be surrounded by forms of hardship, and said to Jibreel: 'Go back and look at what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went back and found that it was surrounded by forms of hardship. Then he came back and said: 'By your glory, I fear that no-one will enter it.'

Then he sent him to the fire of hell saying, 'Go and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he looked at it and saw that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he came back and said: 'By your glory, whoever hears of it will never try to enter it.' So he ordered that it be surrounded by passions and desires, and said: 'Go and see what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants.' So he went and looked at it, then came back and said, 'by your glory, I fear that no-one will escape from entering it.'" (Muslim, Abu Daawud and Imaam Ahmad)

And the messenger of Allah (saw) also said:

"The Fire is surrounded by shahawaat (desires), and paradise is surrounded by hardship." (Al-Bukhaarie and Muslim)

Therefore dear brothers and sisters, after knowing these ahaadeeth how can we expect the road to Jannah to be simple, easy and test free? We know very well that the only way to please Allah (swt) and enter paradise is by following the messenger Muhammad (saw) and his companions, yet how similar is our life to theirs?

The Messenger Muhammad (saw) and his companions were extradited from their homeland, mocked at, spat on, tortured, ridiculed, boycotted, killed, slandered and attacked; how much of this do we suffer? The moment we lose a bit of wealth, are shouted at by our parents, labelled by the Kuffaar and face a bit of criticism from so-called Muslims, we completely give up our da'wah, 'aqeedah and zeal to work for Allah's deen.

It is vital for us to understand this concept properly in order for us to remain steadfast and firm in the deen. Allah (swt) will always test the believers; sometimes he may test us through our families or wealth, and other times he may test us with the Kuffaar, Munaafiqeen, deviant Muslims or even with our close friends. This is a promise from almighty Allah (swt) therefore we should always be expecting it.

Dear Muslims, never lose hope in your Lord. Always remember that whatever test you face, the Sahaabah were faced with much worse scenarios. Ibn Taymiyyah, Abu Haneefah, Ahmad ibn Hanbal and many other great 'Ulamaa (scholars) were put behind bars but they never compromised their call. 'Ammaar bin Yaasir (ra) witnessed by his own eyes the torture and killing of his mother, Hamzah was mutilated, Bilaal was tortured, Abu Bakr was beaten to near death, 'Uthmaan was assassinated, and the messenger Muhammad (saw) was strangled and suffocated. What kind of similar hardship have we faced in our life for the sake of Allah?

If you hear a Munaafiq or corrupted person say, "Yes but that was at their time. The reality has changed and we are living in a different situation," do not listen to him for he has a disease in his heart. No person will ever enter paradise without to face severe tests from almighty Allah (swt) in every sphere of life, for Allah will test those who he loves:

"When Allah wishes good for someone he will test him." (Al-Bukhaarie)

We have heard many people who have the attributes of the Munaafiqeen often saying in regards to the Mujaahideen and those sincere Muslims who have lost their limbs for the sake of Allah or have been imprisoned, "Allah has punished these people. Had they not made such statements then they would be free today." We would like to remind them of one verse where Allah (swt) says:

"O you who believe! Be not like those who disbelieve (hypocrites) and who say to their brethren when they travel through the earth or go out to fight: 'If they had stayed with us, they would not have died or been killed,' so that Allah may make it a cause of regret in their hearts. It is Allah that gives life and causes death. And Allah is All-­Seer of what you do." (EMQ Aali 'Imraan, 3: 156)

One day you may have no food to eat, no clothes to wear, no home to live in, no family to ask for help, and no limbs to help you work. If you are ever tested by Allah (swt) and find yourself to be in this situation, then the best and only thing you could do is say, "al-Hamdulillaah (all praises are for Allah)." Be grateful to your Lord in ease and in hardship. Verily the one who is ungrateful to his Lord will live a miserable life in the dunyaa, and in the hereafter he will be disgraced and humiliated.

"Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, 'When (will come) the Help of Allah?' Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!" (Al-Baqarah, 2: 214)

"Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: 'We believe,' and will not be tested?"

"And we indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test)." (Al-'Ankaboot, 29: 2-3)

"And certainly, we shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to as-Saabireen (the patient ones, etc.)."

"Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: 'Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.'"

"They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. blessings etc. [who are blessed and will be forgiven]) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones." (Al-Baqarah, 2: 155-157)

So ALHUMDULILAH in any event/situation.

THE HEREAFTER

Attachment of this Dunya and the Hereafter. . . .

Nowadays we are soo attached to this Dunya,stick to it like glue.

We act as if we will live forever and ever and ever.And there is no Hereafter.

Why do we bulid up so much for this Dunya when it will not benefit us?

Picture this,your in a waiting room about to take a journey,if I said paint the room,put EXPENSIVE stuff in there you'll think I'm mad right?

You would never think of improving the waiting room since you will leave that waiting room.You will have the journey ahead in mind.As time ticks by second by second you wait in the room and suddenly the train arrival is called and you leave the room you were in.

See this dunya is our waiting room so why decorate it with pointless things,we should think about the journey ahead which is the Hereafter.The train is the grave where we'll passage upon.Bulid towards the Hereafter with our good deeds.When we face death will our family,money,42 inch plasma T.V. come with us?

Noop thats left behind.

The things which will come with us is our deeds,will they be enough for Jannah?

Allah knows best.

Time is ticking and yet we love to abuse it.A second could be the difference between Hell and Jannah,so we should do things for the sake of Allah.

Please Allah,remember Allah,Love Allah.

This life compared to the Hereafter is like comparing a water droplet to an ocean.

Why do we love to take full pleasure out of a tiny droplet?

This life will come to an end.The Hereafter is eternal.

All good things need working on,Jannah will never fall into our laps,we must go to it and strive for it with our hearts.

You may not live tomorrow,make the most of today. . . . .

How can we be attached to the Hereafter?

1)Have strong intentions

2)Seek Knowledge

3)Read/Act upon Quran and Sunnah

4)Show good character

Jannah is there if you wait it,do you want it?

This Life is Short

[17:52] The day He summons you, you will respond by praising Him, and you will then realize that you had lasted in this life but a short while.

[23:112] He said, “How long have you lasted on earth? How many years?”

[23:113] They said, “We lasted a day or part of a day. Ask those who counted.”

[23:114] He said, “In fact, you stayed but a brief interim, if you only knew.

[79:46] The day they see it, they will feel as if they lasted one evening or half a day.

We all say the phrase 'time flies by so fast' right?

This Life is Material, and the Hereafter is Far Better

[93:4] The Hereafter is far better for you than this first (life).

[42:20] Whoever seeks the rewards of the Hereafter, we multiply the rewards for him. And whoever seeks the materials of this world, we give him therefrom, then he receives no share in the Hereafter.

[28:60] Everything that is given to you is only the material of this life, and its vanity. What is with GOD is far better, and everlasting. Do you not understand?

I had this dream right and have been fournate enough to catch a glimpse of the Hereafter.In one dream I was staring upon the Kaba and saw that it had turned into Gold and Sliver.Looked beautiful.Over in the distance I saw a buliding on fire bright orange with screams coming out of it.I felt a protective barrier round me from a distance.Then suddenly see a wonderful place with white light coming out of it.The buliding looked amazing and during that time I felt like I wanted to be in this place forever,my heart felt really attached to it within a short time.Then I woke up.See that few seconds of vision gave me more pleasure in my heart then infinite amount of time this Dunya could ever give me.Then this saying came to mind.

The Prophet (SAW) once compared the two beautifully when he said "The wealth of this world (dunya) is like a drop of water on the head of a pin, compared to the vast oceans of the hereafter."

Ocean compared to a tiny water droplet.

What is better?

What lasts longer?

Any specific topic you want to hear my thoughts/words on?

Feel free to say :no: :D

:j:

***Change Your Life And The Life Of 1,000,000,000s Suffering In Seconds***

There was a beautiful red rose in Palestine.Someone wondered why it is soo red.The little girl crying her heart out goes 'The reason it is red is because it is watered with the blood of my mother and father since I have no water to give and my parents were killed'.Someone asked then how to you keep yourself pure and clean?

The little girl goes,'I fill up my bucket with tears and use them to wash myself.'

How many of us are moved by this?

How many of us step forwards rather then step backwards?

Brothers and Sisters what if this was your own Mother Or Niece Or Nephew?

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetthewe.cc/thewei/&_/images7/palestine/gaza_mother_dead_children.jpe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetthewe.cc/thewei/&_/images7/...ad_children.jpe[/url]

How would you feel?

Happy?

Content?

Fact is we hear and see incidents of that nature every day,every week and every year so

why are we not making a difference?

I know it is hard to move there but we can all do one thing which will change destiny,change the world,change someone's life aswell as our life forever.

What is this one thing?

It is the best form of worship and puts us in our rightful humble position in front of Allah.

Afterall we are poor and Allah is rich.

Afterall we are sinners and Allah is perfect.

This exceptional act of worship can be done anytime,anywhere and everywhere.

Allah loves it when a slave of his does it and the more we engage in such a noble act the more our status and faith in front of Allah increases.

It takes a few seconds to do and can change your life.Subhanallah for such a gift.

It must be done by the heart and with pure intentions.Inshallah.

Do we really wish for others as we wish for ourselves?

Where is the brotherhood?

So what is this pearl of success that is really underestimated by us muslims?

Do we want to be more pious more closer to Allah more humble more content?

If soo then make DUAS LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM

DUAS can change your life----they've changed mine!

Please REMEMBER your Brothers and Sisters round the world in your DUAS?

Jazakallah Khayr.

Brother Aaqib :sl:

The Quran it states EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH then why do we accept that with our tongues and not our hearts?

It is funny how we dream of a future luxury when tomorrow may not fall upon us.Every single human being believes in the fact that the concept of death is true?So what have we prepared for it? Ok then who denies death?Fact is that death is approaching us every second.Even as I write this by Allah's Mercy, time vanishes and we grow older and older,second by second and still we take it for granted.Brothers and Sisters the difference between a true believer and a Hypocrite is that of a traveller who stops by at a shop after a journey.The traveller needs water and other items to pack his suitcase with.The believer wastes no time and gets the job done instantly while the Hypocrite delays packing his good deeds and says 'Inshallah tomorrow' 'Later'.Then when the leader shouts it is time to go on the journey again the believer has prepared his water and suitcase while the Hypocrite in relaxation says 'please please another day,I'm not ready yet'.Fact is when reality hits then the Hypocrite realises the truth while the Believer anticipates the events in advance and is ready.Are you ready?

Death can approach us any second any time anywhere.It is like a man with a sword under your chin and when the command from Allah comes.It attacks the prey.

Angel Of Death wastes no time and will come for us when it is our time.Are We Ready?Are We Content?

Subhanallah we have all the answers to the exam and still we fall short in our duties.Allah has told us what it means to be a believer.What it means to follow Islam.What we must prepare for so why are we so blind and deaf to neglect it?

It was said when your asking Allah of Jannah ask Him of Al-Fidraws the highest level of Jannah we can reach.

Does that tell you something?No?Yes?

It shows that we should reach for the moon and if we miss it we always have the stars to fall back on.

Brothers and sisters why aim for the minimum when the maximum has more pleasure,more gain,more rewards.

More input=More output right?

So lets follow Islam day in day out,night in night out to our fullest potential.The icing on the cake is the level of Ihsan,be optimistic,have strong intentions and your halfway there.Now produce the other half which is the actions.The cake our foundation is Islam which is the minimum requirement.This consists of praying just our fard.DO WE EVEN DO THIS?The next level is Iman which is having knowledge and a firm belief in your heart that even a leaf falls off a tree by the command of Allah.Then as I mentioned the top peak of faith is perfection called Ihsan.This is the Rose with sweet fragance.This is where every single action you do becomes worship.You are living your life as though you firmly believe Allah is watching you.Your taqwa reaches a high point subhanallah and your treat each second with caution with care knowing Allah can see everything you do.

Reality is time will fly and before we know it we're in our old age where our health is weaker and it is harder for us to do good deeds.Brothers and sisters how hard is it to do a single good deed?Is it too hard to smile?Is it too hard to say alhumdulilah,subhanallah,allahu akbar?The door of good deeds and repentance is as wide as the heavens and the earth so lets use this to our advantage inshallah.Yesterday I was 5,today I'm 19 and tomorrow I will be...forget tomorrow I might not live until the next hour let alone tomorrow.

Death is a gift for the believer and this life is a prison for the believer.

Read the title again,do you feel the same effect in your heart as you did when you first read it?

FORGET THE PAST ITS HISTORY

FORGET THE FUTURE ITS MYSTERY

REMEMBER TODAY ITS A BLESSING,A GIFT FROM Allah THAT'S WHY ITS CALLED THE PRESENT!

May Allah help us make the most of today and use our time to its full potential,ameen.

As always my words are a reminder to myself and others.

Jazakallah Khayr

Aaqib Khurshid Ahmed

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed

i like ur posts...and u are full of wisdom...have u read my thread that i started?....... getting advice from a wise man like u would be greatly appreciated..

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=277837.html&

i like ur posts...and u are full of wisdom...have u read my thread that i started?....... getting advice from a wise man like u would be greatly appreciated..

<a href="you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=277837.html&" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=277837.html&</a>

i dont think the link is workin...look for " love and the hadith"

:no: bro.No I haven't whats the topic called? :j:

Inshallah look forward to read it.

:no: bro.No I haven't whats the topic called? :j:

Inshallah look forward to read it.

"love and the hadith"

Anyone want to give me a topic to write about?

:no:

Any topic you want :sl:?

:j:

w.s.

**~~Are We Muslims Just By Name Only?~~**

Brothers and sisters do talk the talk and not walk the walk?

Do we even reach the minimum standard of our Deen?

-Which is Islam!

What is Islam?

The foundation of our Deen right?

-The cake my dear friends

-Praying 5 times a day daily.

"REALLY?" Yep!

Do we pray the prayer or neglect the prayer?

Who created us?

What's our purpose in life?

Live our desires n nafs 'to the max' or following a perfect way of life? ~Islam~

Is this life forever?

No right?

Then. .. . ..

What's the first question to be asked on Day Of Judgement on?

-Prayer,you agree?

What if it isn't there?

-On the day when mankind is drunk

-Preganant women will have abortions

-Children's youthful hair will turn grey

WHY my good friends?

Can we comprehend even a fragment the level of stress on that day?

Can we afford to have a weak foundation in Deen?

'HYPOCRITES WILL BE IN LOWEST DEPTHS OF FIRE'

Who are HYPOCRITES?

-People who believe SHAHADAH with merely their tongue. . . not their heart!

Where's the proof for our 'firm solid belief'?

What Is Iman?

-Firm belief NOT from the tongue but from where?

What is Ihsan?

-The icing on the cake *Striving 4 Perfection*

Why aim for the minimum in deen when the maximum is far better?

Strong believer is better then a weak one right?

~Reach for the moon--if you miss it--you have the stars to fall back on~

Think about it!

Lets Change my friends--NOW Or NEVER!

~Reminder 2 Myself And Others~

Jazakallah Khayr 4 Reading