Islamic Forum
IbrahimMuhammed

Osama Bin Laden: The Newest Fake

Excerpts from Bin Ladens latest message . If Bush buddies , CIA , or Zionists "faked this " , it is a pretty stupid thing to do , since Bin laden rails against the whole capitalist system , and LOL...get this , promises "lower taxes " under an Islamic rule in America .

EVEN BUSH ISN"T THIS STUPID .

But Bin laden IS . After all , what did he accomplish with 9/11 ?

The following are excerpts.

Bin Laden opens his message by discussing the effect of the 9/11 attacks, which, he claims, "further harmed America's reputation and its prestige worldwide..." He goes on to characterize U.S. policies throughout history, and more recently in Iraq, as morally reprehensible. For example, he presents Bush's claim that the U.S. is "cooperating with Al-Maliki's government in order to spread freedom in Iraq" as an attempt to cover up Bush's "true intentions," which are "to work with leaders of one sect in Iraq against another sect" in hope that this will turn the war in his favor, while in fact this policy has precipitated a civil war "which [bush] can no longer control." Thus, bin Laden claims that while the U.S. "proclaim[ed] the slogans of justice, freedom, equality, and humaneness," in reality its policies yielded "fear, destruction, killing, famine, illness, and vagrancy." As a result of this war, he continues, "there are more than one million orphans in Baghdad alone, and hundreds of thousands of widows... The American's [own] statistics... [reveal] that more than 650,000 people have been killed in Iraq as a result of the war and its consequences."

Bin Laden then points out that the Democrats have so far failed to stop the war in Iraq, despite winning the congressional elections. He interprets this as an indication that wealthy individuals still dominate policy decisions, and says to the Americans, "Now that your representatives in the Democratic party failed to fulfill your desire to stop the war, you can keep marching in the streets of big [u.S.] cities holding up anti-war signs," but this will be to no avail.

Bin Laden then adds that "there are [nevertheless] two [ways] to bring [the war] to an end. The first... is for us to continue killing and fighting you with ever increasing intensity [until we defeat you]... The second is... [for you] to liberate yourselves from the deception and restrictions... inflicted upon you by the capitalistic system... in the same way you liberated yourselves from the monks and kings that once enslaved you, and from feudalism." The goal of the capitalist system, he warns, is to turn the entire world into a fief controlled by large corporations..."

As an alternative to the capitalist system, bin Laden offers Islam. He calls upon the Americans to embrace Islam, saying: "The biggest and most irreversible error one can commit in this world is to die without surrendering oneself to Allah, namely, to die without embracing Islam." He warns that, once the owners of the major corporations realize that the Americans people have lost confidence in the democratic system and have started searching for an alternative, i.e., Islam, "they will run after you to please you and fulfill your every desire, in order to turn you away from Islam." He therefore advices the Americans not to waver in their pursuit of Islam, since the benefits they will receive by embracing it are numerous, including a significant reduction in taxes, since Islam does not impose taxes beyond the mandatory 2.5% Zakat (i.e., alms) tax.

PropellerAds
Assalamu Alaikum brother ######,

May Allah forgive you for the word you used. I watched and listened to all of Osama Bin Laden's video/audio tapes, and I am 100% sure that the person who appeared last friday is indeed Osama Bin Laden.

Really?

Btw, Waleed al-Shehri appeared yesterday reading his last will before carrying out the operation. He was exactly in seat 2B on American Airlines Flight 11, on 9/11/2001.

Can you explain this, please?

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm[/url]

I can analyse your above important statement from two perspectives:

1) Why did you base your assessment of Iraq war on what bush says? you know better than me that he is a big lier. I think that it would have been preferable to use the Mujahedeen statements instead. Example: Dr. Ayman Al-Zawahiri announced the defeat of America in Iraq well before bush admitted it. The leaders of Jihadi groups in Iraq did the same. In addition, many independent research centers said that America is losing the war well before bush.

2) Since you accept what bush admits, then he admitted that the last tape is Bin Laden's, and issued a special statement from the APEC summit in Sydney. Bush admits the tape belongs to Osama, why do you not accept it?

and

Wrong logics there.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Better go talk to Bin laden Yasnov , looks like he agrees with the FBI .As far as anyone claiming to be Alsheri , that could be anyone . I'm sure it's a common name as I 'm sure it would not be hard to find a look alike .

I'll go with the FBI and Bin Laden .

Bin Laden's stupid enough to make just another admission implicating himself and Al Queda ...and the FBI is a lot smarter than all of you "troofers " .

As far as anyone claiming to be Alsheri , that could be anyone . I'm sure it's a common name as I 'm sure it would not be hard to find a look alike .

Your reply proves that

a] you should think first before speaking

b] you should verify your sources

How many "Waleed al-Shehri" in Saudi who happened to attend flight school/pilot training in the US, whose photograph appeared in newspapers and on television around the world?

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

Uh .....I think he was quoting you mate , and in a sarcastic way . Guess you didn't get it .

I don't give a damn to Hocus pocus's and your sarcastic way ! You and Hocus Pocus can stuff your sarcastic way into your own BIG mouth and digest it.

Edited by wiseguy

By the way , who are "the Bush-Zionist-Evangelists " ? LOL....you got everyone included in that one , dont you .

Did I write that? No...I didn't write the word above. Where did you quote it? I am sure your sarcastic mind is being tricked by your sarcastic way so you are having hallucinations. You are experiencing something that does not exist outside your mind, because of various physical and mental disorders. I really pity you.

Are you CIA ###### ? I would think so . What better way to discredit a group than to have you as a spokesperson .

Tricky those CIA .

I am not a CIA agent and I really hate CIA, MI and Mossad agents because of their dirty, sadistic and brutal covert operations. I hate them because they torture and murder innocent Muslims and non-Muslims. They frame Muslims and non-Muslims and accuse them of the crimes they have nothing to do with !

boomerang.....How much they pay you and your friends to slander me and to assasinate my personality?

Assalamu Alaikum brother ######,

Sorry if in my last post, I was harsh or something... That was far from being my intention.

May Allah forgive you for the word you used. I watched and listened to all of Osama Bin Laden's video/audio tapes, and I am 100% sure that the person who appeared last friday is indeed Osama Bin Laden.

I am afraid of Allah but I am not afraid of impersonators like you. So you have all the so-called 'Osama Bin Laden's video/audio tapes'...Who are you? A CIA or Mossad agent? I have proven that the man is not Osama so you are 100% wrong. You are here to frame Osama like what your masters Bush and his Zionist-Evangelist advisers had done in the 9/11. You are a just a parrot that are parroting his masters' word.

With all due respect, I disagree. 9/11 did happen as planned by Al-Qaida.

I challenge you to create a new thread to discuss your allegation above and I will prove that you 100% wrong.

Btw, Waleed al-Shehri appeared yesterday reading his last will before carrying out the operation. He was exactly in seat 2B on American Airlines Flight 11, on 9/11/2001.

Waleed al-Shehri is still alive and well today!!!

Brother ######,

I can analyse your above important statement from two perspectives:

1) Why did you base your assessment of Iraq war on what bush says? you know better than me that he is a big lier. I think that it would have been preferable to use the Mujahedeen statements instead. Example: Dr. Ayman Al-Zawahiri announced the defeat of America in Iraq well before bush admitted it. The leaders of Jihadi groups in Iraq did the same. In addition, many independent research centers said that America is losing the war well before bush.

2) Since you accept what bush admits, then he admitted that the last tape is Bin Laden's, and issued a special statement from the APEC summit in Sydney. Bush admits the tape belongs to Osama, why do you not accept it?

and

Bush is the US president and he admits that America is losing the war in Iraq so I accept his allegation because he represents USA. However Bush does not represent Osama so Bush has no right to speak on Osama's behalf. After all Osama had said that he (Osama) had nothing to with the 9/11.

These are the most dangerous parts of your post, because you indirectly (and I hope unintentionally) accuse me of blasphemy.

You cannot question your brother's faith unless you have solid evidence for it. The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon) said: ""If a man says to his brother, O Kafir !' Then surely one of them is such (i.e Kafir)", Narrated by Imams Bukhari and Malek.

I am not afraid to question your faith based on own your writings, actions etc. It seems to me that you don't know Islam.

Thank you brother and may Allah reward you Joanna for the above information. This is indeed what I believe in.

So Joanna is your counterpart. Which branch she is in? CIA, Mossad or MI?

Better go talk to Bin laden Yasnov , looks like he agrees with the FBI .As far as anyone claiming to be Alsheri , that could be anyone . I'm sure it's a common name as I 'm sure it would not be hard to find a look alike .

I'll go with the FBI and Bin Laden .

Bin Laden's stupid enough to make just another admission implicating himself and Al Queda ...and the FBI is a lot smarter than all of you "troofers " .

boomerang....you are stupid enough to believe in the fairy tales invented by the US regime to frame Osama in the 9/11.

FBI did not /does not make any statements to implicate Osama in the 9/11 because FBI did not /does not have any evidence to implicate him. And now the US regime has fabricated fake tapes to frame Osama and to trick the world into accusing him of carrying out the 9/11. I have proven that the tape that implicates Osama in the 9/11 is FAKE !!! Even Osama had denied any involvement in the 9/11.

The statement that bin Laden did not do 9/11 IS the faireytale .. it is the faireytale of denial by most muslims . But they only fool themselves , and make themselves look ignorant to the rest of the world .

I don't know if most muslims are like you .

But if they are that would be a very unfortunate thing ....for muslims .

Duct tape has many uses , and a good use for muslims, would be to put a rather large strip over your mouth .

Yea , everthings a fake , and everythings a lie except what muslims say . Riiiiiight.

Smarten up little boy .

:sl:

I believe it is 100% real! Why would they make a fake one and make him say those things? As slave said, if they wanted to make a fake, they could have done a better job.

In the new video he looks the same. Just has his beard colored.

Allahu alam

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetdailymotion(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/relevance/search/osama+the+solution/video/x2xw5v_osama-bin-laden-new-message-13_events"]video[/url]

Edited by Mujahada ÈäÊ ãÈÑæß

:sl:

I believe it is 100% real! Why would they make a fake one and make him say those things? As slave said, if they wanted to make a fake, they could have done a better job.

Say those what? How do you know that it is not his old video tape? Why such video freeze when he mentioned the current events? The nose says it all. It's from the same video released after 9-11. Same clothes, same background etc, it's not made recently, just released recently. On this latest tape, bin Laden says, 'a happy man is one who dies for his religion.' Do you ever notice the one who is giving the advice is never the one blowing himself up?" Has any of his children put a suicide belt on and martyred themselves? Yet he calls for Jihad and encourages other people to martyr themselves........ His bottom line is "Do as I say not as I do"!

In the new video he looks the same. Just has his beard colored.

What a weird world. The #1 most wanted terrorist is producing video after video in the deep forest of Afghanistan.

I think whoever believes whatever the government says about the 9/11 is just dumb.

a couple years after 9/11 Bush states (paraphrased) I dont, I'm not really concerned with Bin Laden". HUH??. Then it is reported that the Justice Departement was not seeking charges against Osama. HUH? Later, the FBI states: We (the FBI) don't have one shred of evidence linking Osama Bin Laden to the Sept. 11th attacks!! Whhhhhatttt??

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Edited by Yasnov

You call for proof a lot, but seldom offer.

You make an allegation that reflects your ignorance............Why don't you go to the website that I have mentioned earlier to see the proof?

The statement that bin Laden did not do 9/11 IS the faireytale .. it is the faireytale of denial by most muslims . But they only fool themselves , and make themselves look ignorant to the rest of the world .

I don't know if most muslims are like you .

But if they are that would be a very unfortunate thing ....for muslims .

Duct tape has many uses , and a good use for muslims, would be to put a rather large strip over your mouth .

You whizkid are so pathetic for inventing a fairy tale to frame Osama. The statement that bin Laden did not do 9/11 IS NOT the faireytale

Osama had denied any involvement in the 9-11. He said that the 9/11 was carried out by the US regime itself:

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

September 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Source : CNN (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_archives.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_archives.cnn(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/[/url]

You make an allegation that reflects your ignorance............Why don't you go to the website that I have mentioned earlier to see the proof?

...And then the insults follow. Websites contain no proof they are merely the words of men.

Don't know about you but at the top of the page I see on here it says;

"Members are kindly advised to be tolerant and courteous toward each other in all discussions."

Not sure why you're so happy to ignore that.

...And then the insults follow. Websites contain no proof they are merely the words of men.

"Members are kindly advised to be tolerant and courteous toward each other in all discussions."

Websites, books, news, science, history, documentary films/tapes etc are produced by men so they contain no proofs for they are merely the words of men ACCORDING to your allegation above. How about your Buddhist text? They are merely the words of men too so they contain no proof ACCORDING to your allegation above!!! Are you going to discard your Buddhist text because they contain no proof?

Your allegation above reflect your ignorance!

Have you ever studied in a university? If your answer is yes, do you use the words of men such as websites, books, news, science, history, documentary films/tapes etc as your reference for your thesis? Even your thesis is merely the words of you. Can we discard your thesis?

Even a verdict of a court of law is merely words of men/women based on testimonies of witnesses but it would affect the future of an accused man/woman. If you are the accused, their words would affect your future.

In universities or colleges, students and lecturers use websites, books, tapes, films, news etc as a source of knowledge in their researches. Please use your brain to determine the validity of the sources.

Edited by wiseguy

Seems like the poster ###### , is the resident lightning rod/ dog on a long leash .

And it's funny , he never seems to get banned .

They need to shorten his leash , and perhaps a little duct tape on the mouth . lol....but he'd probably bite through it .