Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ibn alfedup

Terrorists Will Release Another Video

Link

Al Qaeda Says New Usama Bin Laden Video to Be Released

Monday, September 10, 2007

CAIRO, Egypt — Al Qaeda's media arm announced Monday that it will release a new video of Usama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 homicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.

The announcement came only days after bin Laden appeared in his first video in three years, giving an address to the American people, lecturing them to abandon capitalism and democracy and convert to Islam.

The announcement came in a banner advertisement posted on an Islamic militant Web site where Al Qaeda often releases messages and was signed by Al-Sahab, the media arm of bin Laden's Al Qaeda terror network.

"Coming soon, God willing, the testament of the attacks on New York and Washington, Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri, presented by Sheik Usama bin Laden, God preserve him," the banner read. It showed an image of bin Laden wearing the same black beard and clothes as in the most recent video.

Al Qaeda has marked past anniversaries of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks by putting out videos of the last will and testaments of some of the hijackers, usually accompanied by comments by top leaders and documentary-style footage.

Last year, for example, al-Sahab released a 55-minute video with the last testimonies of hijackers Wail al-Shehri and Hamza al-Ghamdi. The video included old but previously unreleased footage showing bin Laden strolling through an Afghan training camp where the attacks were apparently planned and chatting with top Al Qaeda lieutenants. The tape was accompanied by another with an address by bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri.

Waleed al-Shehri was one of the hijackers on American Airlines flight 11 that hit the World Trade Center.

Monkeyspankers !!!

PropellerAds
Al Qaeda Says New Usama Bin Laden Video to Be Released

Monday, September 10, 2007

Aaaaaah, it'll be another fake. 'Cause his beard will be black, and his lips will move.

What bothers me is how effectively the CIA spooks have infiltrated Al Qaeda's media arm in Cairo.

Edited by bokonon

Only morons would be fooled by the fake US Osama and the US fake tape!

Edited by wiseguy

The US terrorists in the White House announce that they would produce the newest fake US Osama aka the US scapegoat. Thank to the US regime-Pentagon-CIA-Mossad-Hollywood cooperation !!! They would release a new video of a US clown who would impersonate Usama presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 homicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks. What bothers me is how effectively the CIA and Mossad create fake Al Qaeda cells to terrorize the world and frame Osama , Islam and Muslims.

CIA , is pretty good . Did CIA produce beheading videos ?

Hollywood had produced the Star War so CIA-Hollywood producing beheading vidoes is possible. After all you don't know who the men were for they were covering their faces on the video while beheading their victims. Even CIA and Mossad agents could cover their own faces , shout 'Allah Akbar' and then behead the victims !!! And then the Zionist media spread slander by accusing Muslims of beheading people.

Let us differentiate between the real Osama and the US fake Osama:

In this closeup of the latest "Osama", seen in a clip from the 9/11/07 video, not the obvious line at the top of the beard under the mouth. Notice also that while the real Osama has a straight beard, this "Osama's" beard is very curly, thin enough to show the shape of his face, and more than anything looks like 'crepe' hair used by theatrical makeup artists.

Dying one's beard is strictly forbidden under Islamic law. Any devout (Sunni) Muslim would be aghast at an image of a purported spokesperson with a dyed beard. It's okay to tint it with henna (only), but in that case gray hair appears orange. Pakistan is full of guys sporting huge orange beards, but there is no market whatsoever for Grecian formula, at least not among the Wahhabis.

In this morph between the real Osama and the new one, the mouth and ears have been aligned, which shows that the mouth and brows are clearly not the same.

Conclusion: The latest Osama is the newest US fake Osama!

Source: Please visit this website to see the real Osama and the fake US Osama (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwhatreallyhappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/osama_newfake.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetwhatreallyhappened(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/osama_newfake.html[/url]

Yes , I know, there are "fake " Zarwahiri's and fake Al Qadari's , and fake muslims beheading fake muslims .....and those masjid being blown up and destroyed by muslims ? They were really on 18 inches tall , studio props used by Holly-CIA-Wood .

They had those props left-over from Star Wars .

Are WOOKIES real ?

Yes , I know, there are "fake " Zarwahiri's and fake Al Qadari's , and fake muslims beheading fake muslims .....and those masjid being blown up and destroyed by muslims ? They were really on 18 inches tall , studio props used by Holly-CIA-Wood .

They had those props left-over from Star Wars .

Are WOOKIES real ?

Muslims never bomb their own Masjids. According to the world news, the US troops have desecrated the Holy Quran, Masjids etc. And it is the US forces that attack and destroy Masjids, hospitals, schools etc in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc !

Are WOOKIES real ? Have you found any WOOKIES under your bed? Hahahahahahaha :sl:

Under my bed ? No , but I think I found one here . So you say it wasn't muslims who blew up the Golden Masjid in Iraq ?

Whatever you may accuse US Forces of doing , muslims have done the same . Was it US Forces that set off the bomb in Hyderabad , India ?

Just today , a minbus packed with explosives was found and defused in Turkiye.....who was that ? US Forces ?

... What bothers me is how effectively the CIA and Mossad create fake Al Qaeda cells to terrorize the world and frame Osama , Islam and Muslims.

HAHAHAHAHA !! You're a real 'piece of work'. (along with being a piece of something else) Yeah, they're so good, you would think that Muslims were really killing each other. :sl:

HAHAHAHAHA !! You're a real 'piece of work'. (along with being a piece of something else) Yeah, they're so good, you would think that Muslims were really killing each other. :sl:

Ello Gayboy,

ow are ya? so your just a bog standard leech then are ya? so u come on ere givin it all infidel thinking ur funny and thats by ur stupidity you probably suppose muslims find you offensive and get angry which is what you want eh... i tell you what i find offensive, some poor father has wasted a load of sperm and done a pathetic job at raising an infidel like yourself....

oh by the way, Merry 9/11... poor yanks, if you didnt give it large so much then probably nobody would get ya, i suppose your too thick to realise why most of the world hate you and why ur armies are getting a good hiding all over the world.... you stupid yank, i mean have you ever realised that most of the problems in this world come from the yankies its hardly surprising why more and more people are getting ready to give the wannabe marines a good hiding....

Ello Gayboy,

ow are ya? so your just a bog standard leech then are ya? so u come on ere givin it all infidel thinking ur funny and thats by ur stupidity you probably suppose muslims find you offensive and get angry which is what you want eh... i tell you what i find offensive, some poor father has wasted a load of sperm and done a pathetic job at raising an infidel like yourself....

oh by the way, Merry 9/11... poor yanks, if you didnt give it large so much then probably nobody would get ya, i suppose your too thick to realise why most of the world hate you and why ur armies are getting a good hiding all over the world.... you stupid yank, i mean have you ever realised that most of the problems in this world come from the yankies its hardly surprising why more and more people are getting ready to give the wannabe marines a good hiding....

I like your attitude and flagrently disrespectfull words . They are typical though of people like you .

So I wont feel so bad when you finally get someone to nuke you into vapor .

BTW ....you should be banned for your filthy mouth , but I suspect because you list yourself as a muslim , you wont get banned .

Ello Gayboy,

You spend a bunch of time thinking about 'Gay' stuff, don't you ? Your innermost feelings are showing through. But that's O.K. Don't be ashamed, Shaidmahmood. Gay is 'in' now. :sl:

Under my bed ? No , but I think I found one here . So you say it wasn't muslims who blew up the Golden Masjid in Iraq ?

Whatever you may accuse US Forces of doing , muslims have done the same . Was it US Forces that set off the bomb in Hyderabad , India ?

Just today , a minbus packed with explosives was found and defused in Turkiye.....who was that ? US Forces ?

Are the US, israeli, Uk agents etc going to tell you that they are going to blow up a disco, church, mosque, temple, synagogue, buses, cars etc to frame Muslims? Who are you? Have you forgotten the official motto of the israeli MOSSAD? Here is the official motto of the Mossad: "By way of deception thou shalt make war"

Here is an example how Mossad agents carry out covert operation to trick the US regime into attacking Libya:

According to Victor Ostrovsky, a defector from israel's secret service, Mossad, israel decided to mount a false flag operation designed to further discredit Libya, and provoke the US to attack an Arab nation. A transmitter loaded with pre-recorded messages was planted in Tripoli, Libya, by a Mossad team.

The `Trojan Horse' beamed out fake messages about Libyan-authorized bombings and planned attacks that were immediately intercepted by US electronic monitoring. Convinced by this disinformation that Libya was behind the 1986 bombing of a Berlin disco in which a US soldier died, President Ronald Reagan ordered massive air attacks on Libya, including an obvious- and illegal (under US law) attempt to assassinate Qadaffi himself. Some 100 Libyan civilians were killed, including Qadaffi's two year old daughter.