Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blue_dew

World 20/20

PropellerAds

Assalamualikum

Pakistan lost India today ...well I still see it as a draw, I think the whole 5 player thing was rubbish...looked like a bunch of school kids on a field and India were desperate to win it. They should have won the match any way, but pakistan did good and didn't have nothing to lose. I'm still happy for them and i'm gonna cheer them on the whole way. Pakistan all the waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.

Assalamualikum

never .....the 50 over game is way better....

but yeah ...PAKISTAN beat AUSTRALIA...which is refreshing to see...

Learning from the enemy - "...there was nothing remotely flukeish about Pakistan's win. They out-bowled, out-batted, and would you believe it, out-fielded Australia."

:sl:

I can't beleive it! south africa lost :j:

To have won all our games thus far and lose at the crucial stage.

hope India can beat Australia...aust would be getting that reality check that they so badly need. It's also a reminder to them that their players are getting old. :sl:

Now an India - Pakistan final would be great.

Assalamualikum

18.5 Patel to Shoaib Malik, SIX, huge six over midwicket - massive pull that's caught somewhere in the crowd who have now, as is traditional, gone wild :sl:

Pakistan, then, are the first confirmed finalists in the first Twenty20 final... and aren't they enjoying it? There's even an on-pitch cartwheel from one of the support staff. They deserved to make it all the way, after suppressing New Zealand who had chosen to bat, then easing to the six-wicket victory.

Pakistan won by 6 wickets (with 7 balls remaining)

Shoaib says: "First of all I want to thank you my team-mates. It's a great win, our bowlers, they're bowling brilliantly at the moment, they contained them."

Vettori says: "It just wasn't to be this time. We've been ragged with our batting. It's bitterly disappointing and I know the boys will be hurting a lot."

Shoaib again: "We are going to improve on our mistakes for the final where we will give 100 per cent."

Umar Gul is the deserved Man of the Match, with 3 for 15. "We have done a lot of hard work for the Twenty20, a lot of practice for yorkers, bouncers and the slower ones. We hope to continue with the same performance and I will try my best to perform the same way."

Edited by SJ54

Assalamualkium

I'm soooooo happy today Pakistan are in the final...wooow come on pakistan, we're almost there...aussies v india can't wait ..want any team in the final, and oh yeah pakistan beat the aussies and bret lee looked like he wanted to kill us hahahaha

Edited by Islam4ever

I just checked cricinfo ..pakistan lost.

I feel really bad for Misbah for trying too hard.. :sl: lol

It was so close..I'm glad we could make it to the semi :sl:

Edited by passerby

:sl:

Yep, India won.

I don't know who on earth I support for.... i'm very random when it comes to cricket, most of the time it's either pakistan or england (as I reside in england), but to be realistic, I'm all for Pakistan during cricket cups.

Ah well...they tried their best but it was India who took the cup :sl:

My favourit is paskistan, and Afridi, he is my favourit player in cricket.... but they lost umm...

Anyhow next time....

*sigh* pakistan lost.

Some quotes from the tournament.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_content-wi.cricinfo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/twenty20wc/content/story/312402.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_content-wi.cricinfo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/twenty20wc/...ory/312402.html[/url]

Assalamualikum

aaaahhhh...girls on cricinfo(contact admin if its a beneficial link) is like aliens on earth

lol just kidding

anyway..yeah a real heart break.. ...when misbah hit that last shot...i was shouting "what a shot, what a shot"...and all of a sudden....

:sl: i dont want to talk about it.. *runs to his room crying*

Edited by SJ54

Assalamualikum

Yep heart breaking pakistan lost....that last shot by Misbah i'll never forget but he really tried hard, it really does hurt when you lose like that and when will Pakistan beat India, just seems like we never will.