Islamic Forum
sal33na

Salaam!

salaam brothers and sisters just thought id come and introduce myself im saleena im 22 and from the uk. i have come to this forum to gain knowledge about Islam, and i thought what better time to do this but in the month of ramadan. that reminds me ramadan mubarak to all. i must admit im not the best muslim, due to living in the western world and not really having any real Islamic influence in my life i hope that i can gain lots of information from here which will change my ways inshallah and make me a better muslim :sl:

PropellerAds

Sis :sl:

Welcome again from me :j:

We always want to see you among us. Here is one of the most excellent Islamic forums, so you are in the right place. :no:

Take care of yourself,

Mina. :sl:

Edited by muzur

:sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher Saleena :sl: And Ramadan Mubarak to you, your family and friends! May Allah subhaana wa ta'aala have mercy upon us all and may we perform deeds that bring us closer to Him! Ameen

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Feel at home sis, there are many UK members here and members from around the world who are very kind and helpful in the field of Islamic Knowledge. May your stay prove to be a beneficial and peaceful one. Happy posting :no:

:j:

thankyou for the drink sister hehehe but i better save it till aftar iftar :sl: hehehe i will take time out to read the rules...thankyou for welcoming me and accepting me on this forum :sl:

:sl:

Welcome to IF dear sister saleena and Ramadhan Kareem :j:

May your stay with us prove fruitful :sl:

Assalamu alaikum

ameen^ and welcome sis :sl:

Edited by ruwayda04

Salaamu Alaikum

Welcome to Gawaher sis saleena :sl: I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Salam

Welcome dear sister...

Hope ur wish will be fulfilled

Hope to see you around

Salam

Vishah