Islamic Forum
wiseguy

Christians Are Waging Crusade War Against Muslims

Christians are waging Crusade War against Muslims

GW Bush has launched Crusade War against Muslims by illegally attacking, invading and occupying Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. Europe Cringes at President Bush's 'Crusade' Peter Ford Christian Science Monitor 19 September 2001.

U.S. soldiers have dumped Quran into the toilet at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and they desecrate the Holy Quran and Masjids in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. And now another bloodthirsty Christian warmonger has confirmed that the illegal American invasion of Iraq etc is a Crusade War against Muslims:

Palin: Iraq war 'a task that is from God'

By GENE JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer Wed Sep 3, 7:23 PM ET

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."

Palin asked the students to pray for the troops in Iraq, and noted that her eldest son, Track, was expected to be deployed there.

"Our national leaders are sending them out on a task that is from God," she said. "That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that plan is God's plan."

A video of the speech was posted at the Wasilla Assembly of God's Web site before finding its way on to other sites on the Internet.

PropellerAds

Just out of curiosity, what do you think that the millions of Muslims who live in 'Christian' countries should do about it?

And every time the 'freedom fighters' hack someones head off on camera, they scream 'God Is Great'. So what's your point ? And when are you, not-so ###### going to bring down the Western world with your 'revelations' ? We're STILL waiting, Mr. Five Majors. Or should we call you Capt. Counter-Insurgency ?

I think that is what you so badly want to believe ###### .

If that were true , there would be millions of one way tickets given to muslims ---out of Christian Nations .

LOL.....most likely YOURS would be in the mail already . :sl:

We know the Crusade War straight from the horses' mouths.

And every time the 'freedom fighters' hack someones head off on camera, they scream 'God Is Great'. So what's your point ? And when are you, not-so ###### going to bring down the Western world with your 'revelations' ? We're STILL waiting, Mr. Five Majors. Or should we call you Capt. Counter-Insurgency ?

Makko or tech diver or whatever,

Yeah.....whenever CIA or Mossad agents hack someones head off on camera, they scream 'God Is Great' to slander and frame Islam and innocent Muslims. They even beheaded Nick Berg while he was wearing an orange jumpsuit that is similar to the orange jumpsuit worn by US prisoners.

Sounds LIKE YOU ARE FIGHTING A CRUSADE ###### , you would so much like to see one eh ?

LOL....it would validate what you speak .....lol...if it were true .

However listening to you , one would think the reverse is true .

YOU are in a war against Christians . Mr. General ###### .

Gee.....tech diver has called me capt and now you are calling me General. What a recognition by Zionists etc.

Why do you always make a mockery of yourself by ignoring the fact that the Western media have reported the news about the Crusade War? Please read my Post #1.

It is Bush who declares Crusade War on Muslims and now you are twisting my post by making false claims above.

The First Crusade was launched in 1096 by Pope Urban II. Based on your twisted logic above, you would say that the reverse is true and I was in a war against Pope Urban II. What a joke!!

Well, that's it then. If the 'western media' say it, it must be true. That will change your stance on a few things, won't it? The western media (along with the eastern media, the southern media and the northern media) says that the Holocaust is true, that the protocols are a fraud , that Islamists did 9/11 and that Americans have walked on the moon.

Makko or tech diver or whatever,

Yeah.....whenever CIA or Mossad agents hack someones head off on camera, they scream 'God Is Great' to slander and frame Islam and innocent Muslims. They even beheaded Nick Berg while he was wearing an orange jumpsuit that is similar to the orange jumpsuit worn by US prisoners.

Your head has been 'slandered and framed'. :sl:

Well, that's it then. If the 'western media' say it, it must be true. That will change your stance on a few things, won't it? The western media (along with the eastern media, the southern media and the northern media) says that the Holocaust is true, that the protocols are a fraud , that Islamists did 9/11 and that Americans have walked on the moon.

Your twisting does not work here. The sayings of Bush and Sarah Palin are quoted by the new reporters who are present during their speech.

Most of the western media that shape the public opinion are being controlled and manipulated by Zionists so I am not surprised to see the Zionist media inventing nonsensical fairy tales to trick non-Jews into supporting the brutal Zionist cause and the Zionists frame and blame innocent Muslims. It is an irony that the Zionist media do not show us any concrete evidence to support their fairy tales. For example, the Zionist media have invented fairy tales to frame innocent Muslims in the 9-11 but the Zionist media never show us any concrete evidence so the Zionist media lie and slander Muslims.

Your twisting does not work here. The sayings of Bush and Sarah Palin are quoted by the new reporters who are present during their speech.

So? You believe them, so you should believe them when they say the holocaust happened, that Americans have walked on the moon, that Islamists did 9/11 and the protocols are a fraud. Oh, and that flying saucers don't kidnap people.

Most of the western media that shape the public opinion are being controlled and manipulated by Zionists so I am not surprised to see the Zionist media inventing nonsensical fairy tales to trick non-Jews into supporting the brutal Zionist cause and the Zionists frame and blame innocent Muslims. It is an irony that the Zionist media do not show us any concrete evidence to support their fairy tales. For example, the Zionist media have invented fairy tales to frame innocent Muslims in the 9-11 but the Zionist media never show us any concrete evidence so the Zionist media lie and slander Muslims.

So the Zionist media wants us to know that there's a Crusade on? Fair enough. No need for you to keep making posts about it, then.

I'll ask you again, what do you suggest that the millions of Muslims who live in the US, the UK and all (AFAIK) 'western' countries do about this? You've stated the problem many times but you haven't suggested a solution. Should the Muslims living in the US attempt to depose the government? Should the Muslims living in the UK strap bombs to themselves and blow up trains and buses? Oh, wait ...

Hi Banjo

Resistance is futile my friend. I fear ###### refuses to look any further than the end of his nose when it comes to the west. :sl: ( A west who btw are all Zionist slaves involved in a Conspiracy to try and prove him wrong or kill all Muslims or at least taint there religion )

Its lucky not all the west makes such generalizations, or we may all believe that all Muslims want to eradicate our way of life. Please ###### this is an invitation to prove me wrong. ( which believe it or not i would rather like you to do :sl: )

Peace

So? You believe them, so you should believe them when they say the holocaust happened, that Americans have walked on the moon, that Islamists did 9/11 and the protocols are a fraud. Oh, and that flying saucers don't kidnap people.

The Zionist media have been known to invent nonsensical fairy tales, fabricate and manipulate news and articles, exaggerate news etc that are favorable for the brutal Zionist cause and downplay news about Zionist terrorism. The Holocaust is a hoax and it is being debated by you and me and I have proven that you lie again and again. I really believe that the Zionits Protocols are real for they reflect the Zionist methods to control and manipulate the world.

Zionist media have invented fairy tales to frame innocent Muslims in the 9-11 and the Zionist media never show us any concrete evidence but baseless wild allegations so the Zionist media are corrupt and immoral.

So the Zionist media wants us to know that there's a Crusade on? Fair enough. No need for you to keep making posts about it, then.

Zionist media and Zionist NeoCons are the ones who are responsible for inventing nonsensical fairy tales to frame Muslims and Muslim countries and they use the fairy tales to force the US regime to wage war against Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia etc. And now they are inventing new fairy tales to frame Iran.

I'll ask you again, what do you suggest that the millions of Muslims who live in the US, the UK and all (AFAIK) 'western' countries do about this? You've stated the problem many times but you haven't suggested a solution. Should the Muslims living in the US attempt to depose the government? Should the Muslims living in the UK strap bombs to themselves and blow up trains and buses? Oh, wait ...

Muslims are the minority in the West so they are powerless to do anything. On the contrary, the US regime and its allies are detaining innocent Muslims without trial and they are framed, degraded, persecuted, interrogated, tortured, raped etc by the CIA agents, Mossad agents etc.

Hi Banjo

Resistance is futile my friend. I fear ###### refuses to look any further than the end of his nose when it comes to the west. :sl: ( A west who btw are all Zionist slaves involved in a Conspiracy to try and prove him wrong or kill all Muslims or at least taint there religion )

Its lucky not all the west makes such generalizations, or we may all believe that all Muslims want to eradicate our way of life. Please ###### this is an invitation to prove me wrong. ( which believe it or not i would rather like you to do :sl: )

On the contrary, it is the West especially the US regime and its allies that are trying to impose the US imperialism on Muslims and Muslim countries by inventing fairy tales, attacking, invading and occupying Muslim countries and terrorizing innocent Muslims. Please tell me the name of the countries that are occupying Muslim countries now.

I am waiting for your answer. If you refuse to answer my question, you are making a mockery of yourself.

The Zionist media have been known to invent nonsensical fairy tales, fabricate and manipulate news and articles, exaggerate news etc that are favorable for the brutal Zionist cause and downplay news about Zionist terrorism.

So it's favourable to the Zionist cause to publish stories about the Crusade? If so, why do you keep doing it?

The Holocaust is a hoax and it is being debated by you and me and I have proven that you lie again and again. I really believe that the Zionits Protocols are real for they reflect the Zionist methods to control and manipulate the world.

You obnoxious little lying ignoramus, you have not 'proved' anything at all, you haven't even presented any coherent arguments and you refuse to read the evidence.

Muslims are the minority in the West so they are powerless to do anything.

Jews are a minority too, yet they manage to control the world, according to you. Are Jews smarter than Muslims?

So it's favourable to the Zionist cause to publish stories about the Crusade? If so, why do you keep doing it?

I am exposing the Zionist deceit and deception. The Zionists are controlling and manipulating the Christians in USA etc to destroy the Muslim countries.

You obnoxious little lying ignoramus, you have not 'proved' anything at all, you haven't even presented any coherent arguments and you refuse to read the evidence.

You insult me because your deceit and deception are exposed now. I have proven that you are a liar by refuting your lies so many times on the thread The Holocaust Is A Zionist Hoax To Blackmail The West

Jews are a minority too, yet they manage to control the world, according to you. Are Jews smarter than Muslims?

We Muslims did not and do not use corrupt immoral methods to achieve our objectives and goals and we reject the notion the ends justify the means. The Holy Quran and Sunnah are our decent means to achieve ours.

On the contrary, Zionists are using corrupt immoral methods, deceit, deception, coercion and force to achieve their evil brutal Zionist objectives and goals. The Zionist Protocols are the Zionist guidelines to achieve the evil brutal Zionist objectives and by comparing the brutal roles played by the Zionists in the modern history with the Zionist Protocols, we know they bear so many similarities thus the Zionist crime against humanity etc reflects the Zionist Protocols.

Do you say that thieves are smart for breaking your home and plunder your home? Do you say that rapists are smart for raping your daughters? Do you say that murderers are smart for murdering your family? Only corrupt immoral morons say that Zionists are smart for committing brutal barbaric crimes against innocent Muslims and non-Muslims. Zionists are the pathetic morons for using dirty corrupt brutal evil methods to achieve the evil brutal corrupt Zionist objectives and goals. The notion the ends justify the means is embraced by Zionists that turns them into cruel sadistic corrupt sub-humans. Zionists invent fairy tales and use deceit and deception to pit Christians against Muslims.

israel and the Zionist Protocols etc reflect the corruption, barbarity, crimes and brutality of Zionists. And we know that some rebellious Jews had murdered the prophets of God and they even defied God and Moses. Therefore, Zionists are the worst barbarians.

I am exposing the Zionist deceit and deception. The Zionists are controlling and manipulating the Christians in USA etc to destroy the Muslim countries.

But but if the manipulative zionist media reports that there's a Crusade, why do you go along with their EVUL agenda by doing the same, over and over?

You insult me because your deceit and deception are exposed now. I have proven that you are a liar by refuting your lies so many times on the thread The Holocaust Is A Zionist Hoax To Blackmail The West

You haven't even argued most of the points, much less refuted any. If you are going to call me a liar every time I post a fact that you don't like, I'm going to feel free to call you what I want.

israel and the Zionist Protocols etc reflect the corruption, barbarity, crimes and brutality of Zionists. And we know that some rebellious Jews had murdered the prophets of God and they even defied God and Moses. Therefore, Zionists are the worst barbarians.

LOL! I don't think there were any zionists in Old Testament times. Why don't you come clean? You hate Jews.

Actually, barbarians are just what Jews are not. Sophisticated, cosmopolitan, creative, intellectual, arts-loving, great sense of humour - not barbarian traits, really. Much as I would hate to live in a world ruled by a single group, if it had to happen I'd much prefer to live in a world run by Jews than Muslims. or Christians, for that matter. A Hindu-ruled world would be fun, though.So many choices...

Edited by packham

But but if the manipulative zionist media reports that there's a Crusade, why do you go along with their EVUL agenda by doing the same, over and over?

I have answered your question above so please don't ask me the same question again and again.

You haven't even argued most of the points, much less refuted any. If you are going to call me a liar every time I post a fact that you don't like, I'm going to feel free to call you what I want.

The thread The Holocaust Is A Zionist Hoax To Blackmail The West is my proof that you are a liar. I have refuted your lies again and again by using facts. I have debated with you on other thread and I find that you lie and twist in vain.

LOL! I don't think there were any zionists in Old Testament times. Why don't you come clean? You hate Jews.

You lie again. The fact is Zionism is based in part upon religious tradition linking the Jewish people to the Land of israel, where the concept of Jewish nationhood first evolved somewhere between 1200 BC and the late Second Temple era (i.e. up to 70 AD). Source:

1) Friedland, Roger and Hecht, Richard To Rule Jerusalem, p. 27).

2)Roshwald, Aviel. "Jewish Identity and the Paradox of Nationalism", in Berkowitz, Michael (ed.). Nationalism, Zionism and Ethnic Mobilization of the Jews in 1900 and Beyond, p. 15).

Please read my lips: I HATE ZIONISTS !!! I love Jews who are against Zionists.

Actually, barbarians are just what Jews are not. Sophisticated, cosmopolitan, creative, intellectual, arts-loving, great sense of humour - not barbarian traits, really. Much as I would hate to live in a world ruled by a single group, if it had to happen I'd much prefer to live in a world run by Jews than Muslims. or Christians, for that matter. A Hindu-ruled world would be fun, though.So many choices...

The blood-sucking Zionist loan sharks that oppress non-Jews, the Zionist pimps who coerce or force non-Jews to become prostitutes, the Zionist NeoCons who control and manipulate the US regime and rob the Americans of their money to finance the Zionist terrorism, Zionist warmongers who pits Christians against Muslims etc are the Zionist barbaric traits.

You claim that Zionists are sophisticated, cosmopolitan, creative, intellectual, arts-loving, great sense of humour and so are the Nazis, Fascists, Communists etc. They bear many similarities such as slanderers, thieves, robbers, terrorists, criminals, liars, murderers, plunderers etc. The fact is Zionists use their great sense of humour etc and their media to degrade, insult, frame and slander GOYIM. Only morons laugh blindly.

I challenge you Zionist lover to tell us the meaning of GOYIM if you have any guts. I am waiting for your answer.

I have answered your question above so please don't ask me the same question again and again.

No, you haven't answred my question. If the Zionist-controlled media reports that there is a Crusade, and you report that there is a Crusade, you are assisting them.

The thread The Holocaust Is A Zionist Hoax To Blackmail The West is my proof that you are a liar. I have refuted your lies again and again by using facts. I have debated with you on other thread and I find that you lie and twist in vain.

Do you really believe this nonsense? If so you are very odd.

The blood-sucking Zionist loan sharks that oppress non-Jews, the Zionist pimps who coerce or force non-Jews to become prostitutes, the Zionist NeoCons who control and manipulate the US regime and rob the Americans of their money to finance the Zionist terrorism, Zionist warmongers who pits Christians against Muslims etc are the Zionist barbaric traits.

You're the one who likes to pit Christians against Muslims - and you do a fine job.

By the way, you claim to make a distinction between Zionists and Jews, but every time I talk about Jews you seem to think I'm talking about Zionists. Get it right.

You claim that Zionists are sophisticated, cosmopolitan, creative, intellectual, arts-loving, great sense of humour and so are the Nazis, Fascists, Communists etc. They bear many similarities such as slanderers, thieves, robbers, terrorists, criminals, liars, murderers, plunderers etc. The fact is Zionists use their great sense of humour etc and their media to degrade, insult, frame and slander GOYIM. Only morons laugh blindly.

I said Jews. Get it right. Actually, no. Nazis were definitely not arts-loving or cosmopolitan and their sense of humour was notably lacking. They were not very sophisticated, either, in the cultural sense. Ditto fascists. The early days of Soviet Russia was a great time for the arts, creativity, intellect and so on, but unfortunately most were stultified when Stalin came along. The French probably top the Jews in many of those things, but I prefer the Jewish sense of humour and there are a lot more Jewish than French Nobel Prize winners. (Of course some French are Jews and vice versa - the great Marcel Proust, for example.)

I definitely would prefer to live in a world run by Jews than one run by Muslims, if the sad day came when I had to choose.

I challenge you Zionist lover to tell us the meaning of GOYIM if you have any guts. I am waiting for your answer.

Again with the gratuitous crudity. I bet you spit on the floor. Goyim refers to non-Jewish people. Similar to your own sweet word, kaffir.

Edited by packham

No, you haven't answred my question. If the Zionist-controlled media reports that there is a Crusade, and you report that there is a Crusade, you are assisting them.

I am exposing the Zionist deceits and deceptions to pit Christians against Muslims.

Do you really believe this nonsense? If so you are very odd.

You are very odd to deny your own lies.

You're the one who likes to pit Christians against Muslims - and you do a fine job.

Whenever the US regime attack a Muslim country, we know from various reliable sources that the Zionist NeoCons, Zionist lobby, and Zionist media are behind the illegal American invasion of a Muslim country. And now Zionist NeoCon and Zionist lobby and Zionist media are inventing fairy tales as a pretext to invade Sudan and Iran.

By the way, you claim to make a distinction between Zionists and Jews, but every time I talk about Jews you seem to think I'm talking about Zionists. Get it right. I said Jews. Get it right.

You know very well that we are debating on the Zionist roles in the Crusade War but you try to implicate Jews into our debate. I have been debating with you for a long time and I know that you are a Zionist lover or even a Zionist yourself. And you know very well that I am talking about Zionists not Jews.

Actually, no. Nazis were definitely not arts-loving or cosmopolitan and their sense of humour was notably lacking. They were not very sophisticated, either, in the cultural sense. Ditto fascists. The early days of Soviet Russia was a great time for the arts, creativity, intellect and so on, but unfortunately most were stultified when Stalin came along. The French probably top the Jews in many of those things, but I prefer the Jewish sense of humour and there are a lot more Jewish than French Nobel Prize winners. (Of course some French are Jews and vice versa - the great Marcel Proust, for example.)

Why do you corrupt history? Why don't you tell us how the Nazi leaders, generals etc plundered valuable artworks if they were not arts-loving? They know the value of the artworks very well and appreciated them very much.

I definitely would prefer to live in a world run by Jews than one run by Muslims, if the sad day came when I had to choose.

Then why did the Jews prefer Muslim countries to Christian and Hindu countries when they were persecuted and terrorized by Christians in Europe? Why did they go to live in Muslim countries instead of Christian and Hindu countries?

Again with the gratuitous crudity. I bet you spit on the floor. Goyim refers to non-Jewish people. Similar to your own sweet word, kaffir.

Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews (GOYIM) are not Human in the eyes of Zionists

The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanizes Gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. Here are some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.

Kerithoth 6b: Uses of Oil of Anointing. "Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the oil of anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over gentiles (goyim) or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and vessels is right, for it is written: "Upon the flesh of man (Adam), shall it not be poured (Exodus 30:32]); and cattle and vessels are not man (Adam).

"Also with regard to the dead, [it is plausible] that he is exempt, since after death one is called corpse and not a man (Adam). But why is one exempt in the case of gentiles (goyim); are they not in the category of man (Adam)? No, it is written: 'And ye my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are man" (Adam); [Ezekiel 34:31]: Ye are called man (Adam) but gentiles (goyim) are not called man (Adam)."

In the preceding passage, the rabbis are discussing the portion of the Mosaic law which forbids applying the holy oil to men.

The Talmud states that it is not a sin to apply the holy oil to Gentiles, because Gentiles are not human beings (i.e. are not of Adam).

Another example from tractate Yebamoth 61a: "It was taught: And so did R. Simeon ben Yohai state (61a) that the graves of gentiles (goyim) do not impart levitical uncleanness by an ohel [standing or bending over a grave], for it is said, 'And ye my sheep the sheep of my pasture, are men (Adam), [Ezekiel 34:31]; you are called men (Adam) but the idolaters are not called men (Adam)."

The Old Testament Mosaic law states that touching a human corpse or the grave of a human imparts uncleanness to those who touch it. But the Talmud teaches that if a Jew touches the grave of a Gentile, the Jew is not rendered unclean, since Gentiles are not human (not of Adam).

From Baba Mezia 114b: ""A Jewish priest was standing in a graveyard. When asked why he was standing there in apparent violation of the Mosaic law, he replied that it was permissible, since the law only prohibits Jews from coming into contact with the graves of humans (Adamites), and he was standing in a gentile graveyard. For it has been taught by Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: 'The graves of gentiles [goyim] do not defile. For it is written, 'And ye my flock, the flock of my pastures, are men (Adam)' (Ezekiel 34:31); only ye are designated men (Adam)."

Ezekiel 34:31 is the alleged Biblical proof text repeatedly cited in the preceding three Talmud passages. But Ezekiel 34:31 does not in fact support the Talmudic notion that only israelites are human. What these rabbinical, anti-Gentile racists and ideologues have done in asserting the preceding absurdities about Gentiles is distort an Old Testament passage in order to justify their bigotry.

In Berakoth 58a the Talmud uses Ezekiel 23:20 as proof of the sub-human status of gentiles. It also teaches that anyone (even a Jewish man) who reveals this Talmudic teaching about non-Jews deserves death, since revealing it makes Gentiles wrathful and causes the repression of Judaism.

The Talmudic citation of this scripture from Ezekiel as a "proof-text" is specious, since the passage does not prove that Gentiles are animals. The passage from Ezekiel only says that some Egyptians had large genital organs and copious emissions. This does not in any way prove or even connote that the Egyptians being referred to in the Bible were considered animals. Once again, the Talmud has falsified the Bible by means of distorted interpretation.

Other Talmud passages which expound on Ezekiel 23:20 in this racist fashion are: Arakin 19b, Berakoth 25b, Niddah 45a, Shabbath 150a, Yebamoth 98a. Moreover, the original text of Sanhedrin 37a applies God's approval only to the saving of Jewish lives (cf. the Hesronot Ha-shas, Cracow, 1894).

Source: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrevisionisthistory(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/talmudtruth.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetrevisionisthistory(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/talmudtruth.html[/url]

Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there. (Source: The Jewish Talmud).

Zionists are the worst hypocrites.

A Zionist must lie to deceive the gentiles:

the Talmud's Baba Kamma 113a which states that Jews may use lies ("subterfuge") to circumvent a Gentile.

Therefore, Zionists are born liars who invent fairy tales to slander and frame the victims of the Zionist terrorism.

Jewish Law Requires Christians be Executed

israeli "Torah scholars" have ruled that:

"The Torah maintains that the righteous of all nations have a place in the World to Come. But not all religious Gentiles earn eternal life by virtue of observing their religion...And while the Christians do generally accept the Hebrew Bible as truly from God, many of them (those who accept the so-called divinity of Jesus) are idolaters according to the Torah, punishable by death, and certainly will not enjoy the World to Come."

--israeli Mechon-Mamre website, June 26, 2000; 12 Hayyim Vital St., Jerusalem, Occupied Palestine. ("Mechon Mamre is a small group of Torah scholars in israel...").

So pitting Christians against Muslims is one of the brutal Zionist deceits and deceptions to wipe out Christians and Muslims.

You didn't answer ###### .

Instead of foaming from the mouth and railing aginst the "zionists " , tell me , in the Christian Nation where you happen to be enjoying ALL THE RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS that are inherent to all , even disgruntled guests like yourself , what are the "christian crusaders " doing to you ?

How are they persecuting you , in " The Crusade against Muslims " ???? What have you suffered thusfar ###### ? What have the evil crusaders done to your muslim freinds and neighbors ???>

Have they restricted your free speech , which is no doubt filled with negativity towards them ?

Dont change the subject again as is your tactic , you opened a thread on " Christians are waging Crusade War against Muslims "

So put up or shut up .....what have they done to you , or are you disguising yourself as a christian so they dont know your a muslim ?

Where do you live ###### ....? WHICH kufar nation , run by Christians are you hiding out in ?

How have these vicious christian crusaders affected you family ???

MAKKO

If you want to know who is fighting a crusade then Ask Iraqis,Afghans,Somalians and now recently Pakistanis.I agree with you The first precondition for Jihad for those living in Kaffir lands is HIJRAH.As far as the argument of [at] banjo is concerned its right.And I agree that

people living in kaffir lands should first pack up their bags and then hate West because those living in west are their CITIZENS enjoy their rights,serve them E.t.c.....

but let me make it clear the CRUSADE of the kaffirs is not against

Islam as just a set of rituals and ordinary religion.They are not against ordinary Muslims like those just concerned with prayers,Eid,Zakat,Fast and Muslims in the west are NOT THEIR ENEMY.

Their Crusade is against SHARIAH against Islam AS A WAY OF LIFE against DEEN OF Islam it is for PLUNDERING RESOURCES OF MUSLIMS.

Killing them.Dividing Afghanistan into four.Iraq into three and Pakistan into 4 pieces.Taking oil of IRAq.Resources of Central asia.Destroying the only Muslim Nuclear power Pakistan.

So as I said Islam is not a set of rituals its a WAY OF LIFE it has criminal code.family laws,inheritance,political and economic system

This is their enemy.NO # 1 SHARIAH.which ever country adopts this way of life is bombed.they have nothing to do with ordinary muslims

You think its just a mere coincidence that the only 100% Islamic regime of Afghanistan was attacked by the largest coalition in the history of mankind of Kaffirs from all over the world.Europe,america,canada,australia,Russia,Israe

,India.

Then Somalis enforced shariah and were bombed after 6 months of coming of Islamic courts.

Now its Pakistan's turn .Daily raids,threats.

SO CRUSADE IS AGAINST IslamIC SYSTEM and Islamic countries .not ordinary muslims like saad,ali,ahmed _______ living in West.

"Black flags would rise from khurassan(Afghanistan/Pakistan) and no power would be able to stop them until they would erect their flag in Jerusalem:(Tarimdhi)

You think trouble in Afghanistan,Pakistan is just a coincidence if yes Then read

Afghanistan.The genesis of the final crusade by Abidullah Jan

The Crusade War still Exists: The 1st World War aka the 1914-1918 Crusade War

The Crusaders realised that it was impossible to defeat the Moslems without first having ideological invasion pave the way by upsetting their thoughts, disfiguring their heritage and violating their ideals. Only then could they invade with soldiers. This, in its turn, paved the way for the imperialistic invasion that made Allenby declare on entering Jerusalem: "Only now have the Crusades ended." In Damascus, the French General Guru stood at Salah el-Din's grave, kicked Saladin's grave and said: "We have returned, O Salah el-Din." Imperialism has helped towards the strengthening of ideological invasion, deepening, and still does, its roots. All this has paved the way towards the loss of Palestine.

That's how the Christian Crusaders repaid the kindness of Saladin who defeated the Crusaders and treated the Christians kindly and humanely after the Christian Crusaders had terrorized and slaughtered millions of innocent Muslims, Jews and Eastern Christian in Palestine during the Crusade War.

I wonder what it is that Muslims are waging? Muslims are killing Muslims in large numbers in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Algeria, Morocco, etc. There's really no need for a Crusade - Muslims are doing all the work just fine.