Islamic Forum
Hasib

I'ma be offline for a bit..

AOA guys & gals,

we are moving into a new house insha'Allah over the weekend and flowing into monday and tuesday of next week.. so due to this i may be offline for a while..

haahah dont miss me 2 much :D

i'll be back insha'Allah as soon as possbile when we get the internet connection in the new house.

Ws.

PropellerAds

:D

i'll be back insha'Allah as soon as possbile when we get the internet connection in the new house.

I hope all goes well. Being a computer guy I'm sure you'll be fiending for the internet and wanting to check your mail. Then when you do come back on Tuesday you'll have 9gillion messages to sift through and delete.

Moving is also a great time :P

Have fun! :P (w00t) :D

AS

haahah dont miss me 2 much  :D

salams,

we got lot of better things to do j/k hehe.

hope everything goes well inshAllah.

I love moving NOT. :D

Fe Amaan Allah.

Edited by Desigurlforeva

Congrats on your new home.. :P

May your new home be filled with blessings for you :D

Thats nice brother... :D (That you're moving to a new house, not that you're leaving for a lil while. :P)

May your new home be filled with blessings for you  :D

Take care...and hope your internet connection gets set up soon in the new house.

:P

you'll have 9gillion messages to sift through and delete.

AOA bro, you dont know the half of it and i'm not even kidding you :D but you are so very very close haha.. hey but i do have internet [at] work haha.. so its not all bad :D

Take care...and hope your internet connection gets set up soon in the new house.
thanks :D.. i'm trying to convince my dad to go wireless lol.. i aint paying for it :P.. but i guess i would have to if he feels i'm pulling a fast one.. LMAO.. its a power struggle serious.. me and him tug of war LOL all the time.

Desigurl and Undercover thanks :P

My new room is HUGEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eee :D Actually its more like the basement lol.. the previous guys spent $30,000 in basement renovations alone.. you know what ? maybe i'll post pictures of it later.. its awesome guys!!! its like a loft.. even backyard too ! !

Edited by doomhammer

My new room is HUGEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eee :D Actually its more like the basement lol.. the previous guys spent $30,000 in basement renovations alone.. you know what ? maybe i'll post pictures of it later.. its awesome guys!!! its like a loft.. even backyard too ! !

Salams,

great great...enjoy living there :P

So, any desi's around the place you live?? its fun bothering them...lol....just wondering :D

Fe Amaan Allah.

So, any desi's around the place you live??
nah.. well i dont know thats a better answer.

I envy you bro doom hammer .... i get to live in a pigeon hole ....!!! ... but i am quite happy with it ...

You're gonna rub it in DH? You get this amazing huge room, I have a small one.....eh well it beats that tiny blue box of a room I used to live in b4. :grin: (I'm not joking it really was small)

Congrats on your new house, may it be a place of joy for you and your family.Ameen.

salaam

I envy you bro doom hammer .... i get to live in a pigeon hole ....!!! ... but i am quite happy with it ...

thanks bredrein.. actually the thing is during my university days, i used to share 1 small room with 3 other desi guys.. so thats 4 guys in a small room and trust me it was not pleasent lol.. if you get my d*r*i*f*t lol.. but it was jokes dude i'll tell you that.. i'm a few years from that and i still keep in touch with these guys almost like my brothers..

sQ thanks :D

ez.

Edited by doomhammer

aoa,

thank you everyone.. today (sunday dec 19) we moved half the house and i was offline all day haha..

my back is sore :D

tomrrow insha'Allah (monday dec 20) we hand over the keys to the house and fully move in..

i'll post some pics of the house / room when i get some time :D

ws for now.

aoa guys,

i'm back for so many day of absence.. theres still no internet at home though :D haah.. i'm doing this from work.

asalamu alaikum

...i'm doing this from work.

and im your Boss... You're Fired! :D

wait for it...

anim_eliminated.gif

:D :D ohh doomhammer i think you are in trouble! Im glad D-Ziner is not my boss!

aoa guys & gurlz,

okay i'm online now after nearly 2 weeks of sporadic usage and stealing time from work :D..

finally we got high speed now [at] home and i'm gona be back online..

Ez.