Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abukhaleel

Asif Zardari

[using large font size is not allowed]

Allah subhanohu v ta'laa, has blessed the ummah with a first ever "PLAIN PAKISTANI" as the president of the muslim atomic nation of the globe.[using large font size is not allowed]

Asif ali zardari is not a politician in any sense of the word…the man never learned to give in or compromise…insha-Allah his tenure will witness the u.s and nato carriers scurrying for shelter alon g their puppet regimes of the arbian peninsula….[using large font size is not allowed]

Zardari never learned to aim for the legs…he is on the record for always aiming for the head and pulling the trigger when the target was in sight…[using large font size is not allowed]

When he was the MR.10 %, he was only taxing the rats and mousse that have fed on the paki economy for over 50 years…and I guess he had a right to do that to those rodents…[using large font size is not allowed]

Unlike the previous coward who held two of his grandparents in his arms for presidential snapshots( two poodles ,one in either arm),,zardari had both of his daughters with their heads covered, on either side for the first ever foto shoot of the president elect..[using large font size is not allowed]

Insha-Allah this man will show the world how brave and great our nation truly is..[using large font size is not allowed]

Even if he lasts only 18 months..he will leave indelible prints on the world's/especially the G8'S psychology…and hopefully the fear of unjust war-waging will establish roots permanently in those empty warheads of the white house and the 10 downing streets' shacks/shags.(amen).

PropellerAds

Well Asif ardari is a land lord and also a brave person

also His party is in Power Now

lets see How he and is party Face the Challanges faced by pakisan too

Top of the List is

Security , Economic situation , and other crises like Judicial ,Electriciy etc

PPP need to do some serious measures rigt away specially about war on terror

Insha-Allah this man will show the world how brave and great our nation truly is..

I suspect that you are going to be disappointed. He must be a politician to get where he is. He must have done deals.

I suspect that you are going to be disappointed. He must be a politician to get where he is. He must have done deals.

He was in the jail for 9 years, result of his not accepting any deal.. And he is president now.. The Prime minister was also in a jail for 5 years, even the opposition leader was also in a jail... Thanks for Ameircan puppet Musharaf who jailed almost all politicians who were not accepting his deals of pwer sharing..

Well Abu Khalil, I don't have any hope attached with Asif Zardari. The way he is dealing with Judiciary issue is Pathetic... Why Iftikhar Chaudhary is not his place again? American attacks on Pakistani lands increased and he is still silent? he should ask pakistani forces to attack American bases in Afghanistan with our long range missiles... I swear one missile killinmg 100 US soldiers in Afghan base will give US a life long lesson... US soldiers are rats, Taliban are killing them with their 20 years old guns, how the hack they will fight with 600000 Pakistani trained armed forces with proper airforce.. US soldiers only know who to bomb houses from air.... sick rats,pigs, dogs.