Assalam Alaikum

Oh aunty, your so funnied!

wow that is Grammatical error - or is it on purpose

wat is funnied LOL

aunty will it be blush - blushier - blushiest -

Blush season is in bloom my end - LOL

(blushed)

Was salam

why is it that all the muli-lingual people got a 100% and english is my 1st language and i did so-so (crying) he he he he he he he

Im going to pout now ;-)

why is it that all the muli-lingual people got a 100% and english is my 1st language and i did so-so (crying) he he he he he he he

Im going to pout now ;-)

Lol, it's often times easier to speak the language than to write it. I've had moments where I find myself stumped on the simplest of words.

i got 84 too!

Asalamu alaikom

100% ^_^, though it took me quite a while to figure out the monkIES one, I must admit. :sl:

Salam,

Your Language Arts Grade: 100% Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgotoquiz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/are_you_gooder_at_grammar"]Are You Gooder at Grammar?[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgotoquiz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/"]Take More Quizzes[/url]