Islamic Forum
blue_dew

How Pakistani Are You?

:sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgotoquiz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/how_pakistani_are_you_first_class_number_one"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgotoquiz(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/how_pakistani_are_...lass_number_one[/url]

Arey, you are 44% Pakistani!

Not bad, but not good enough to call yourself a real Pakistani either! You seem more London than Lahore, so why not try wearing a shalwar kameez for a week and maybe that'll bump up your rating...

PropellerAds

:no:

41% Pakistani :sl:

GREAT,i'm happy for that :sl:

:j:

:D

Ooomg that quiz really cracked me up. :sl: :j:

What presents would I take to a house whos just had a new born baby?

LADOOOS. :sl:

Maybe I'll wear shalwar kameez to Uni one day hehe

65% :D

:sl:..

Arey, you are 49% Pakistani!

Not bad, but not good enough to call yourself a real Pakistani either! You seem more London than Lahore, so why not try wearing a shalwar kameez for a week and maybe that'll bump up your rating...

:j:..

I wonder how the pathachis will do in this :sl:..

Arey, you are 20% Pakistani!

Sorry yaar, that's quite low. You're either a Pakistani that's strayed far from your roots, or a non-Pakistani with a little bit of spice in your character. A little bit more effort wouldn't hurt!

Hasib: What are pathachis?

Edited by emel

Assalamu alaikum, I went through it for the fun of it, and guess what, they are not really happy with me............................ just scored 28%.

Yeah Hasib what are pathachis?

Assalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

Arey, you are 66% Pakistani!

Shabash puut, your score puts you in the ranks of the REAL Pakistanis! Have some lassi to celebrate - maybe it'll encourage your true character to come out more often

Just took it for the fun of it and got 22%:

Sorry yaar, that's quite low. You're either a Pakistani that's strayed far from your roots, or a non-Pakistani with a little bit of spice in your character. A little bit more effort wouldn't hurt!

What's arey and yaar? :j:

I found some of that hilarious :sl:

Well here's what I got (and I'm surprised lol):

Arey, you are 28% Pakistani!

Sis Muslimah4life, 'yaar' means 'friend'...I don't know how to explain 'arey', my Urdu isn't very fluent

I found some of that hilarious

Arey, you are 24% Pakistani!

Arey, you are 20% Pakistani!

Wow I can't believe I go that much :j: Maybe I guessed right on the flag... I honestly dont even know what it looks like :sl:

Arey, you are 46% Pakistani!

Arey, you are 85% Pakistani!

Pakistan zindabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Your zabardast score means you are a proper style Pakistani, well done you! In keeping with your character, you may now wish to perfrom a bhangra dance and eat ladoo. Enjoy!

Damn! Looking at a true pakistani lol jk

34%

The cricket question is funny & true..support England against India. lol.

Peace,

I'm 6% Pakistani, I think it's the doctors in the family, either that or I got the flag right :sl:

34%

The cricket question is funny & true..support England against India. lol.

Rofl so true.

Most Pakistanis I know will support any team thats playing against India.

ANY team!!

Arey, you are 4% Pakistani!

Dear me. Many many commiserations, you're not Pakistani at all, really. You are no longer welcome to visit the country. If you have a Pakistani passport, you must return it immediately! :sl:

-To the best of my knowledge, I'm not Pakistani. Maybe I am, somewhere in the vast recesses of my DNA.

lmao^

I'm the FOB of this forum!

Salaam

62%

HAHAHAHAHA that was soooo funny. Have your ever re-used giftwrap?...YES! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD! hahah

peace

ce' post='464997' date='Sep 25 2007, 01:45 AM']^ get back on your boat!

Where's the "You have a milk bottle as a lota" ? :sl:

(not that we do, we got a bidet B))

lmao, i would, the buryani there is better!

LOL, I did that before in a hotel...we forgot our lotas.

Arey, you are 90% Pakistani!

Pakistan zindabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Your zabardast score means you are a proper style Pakistani,

well done you! In keeping with your character, you may now wish to perfrom a bhangra dance and eat ladoo. Enjoy!

HAHA.. you know it!!

My favorite question was...

Your mother has an older friend called Julie, with kids called Jane and John. You call them...

-->> 'the goray'

Edited by hira