Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jinnah

Deadline Oct. 17 2008. 36 Hours Long Day!

I am just stunned and surprised with the news.

" Coming October 17, 2008 the sun will rise continuously for 36 hrs (1.5 days)"

During this time the US countries will be dark for 1.5 days.

It will convert 3 days into 2 big days. It will happen once in 2400 years.

I don't know much about this super cosmic event right now. I have just got it while going through a site. Searching for deeper details. I see many stuffs in net but yet to read and justify if it would really take place!

If it really happens I want to see it in different way other then plain cosmological event. I can recall a hadith reagdring such indication but I can not qoute it exactly and source.

" Before Queamah one day the sun will set down in the evening as it does regularly. But the sun won't rise back in its regular time. people will become restless wondering what happens! That night will be as long as 3 regular nights.

When the sun rises people will see that The sun rises from the East. They will be afraid and will see that nothing remains in the Holy quran except plain white paper. From that day "Towbah" won't be granted."

I am not afraid if it is that day. But I am eager to know what religious significance this day/ night has. I will post if i get any reliable data supporting this super event. All are invited to take part in this post.

Another significance of this day is " October 17 is the 290th day of the year (291st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 75 days remaining until the end of the year."

PropellerAds