Islamic Forum
umm abdul-karim

Introduction From Algeria

Aslam alaykum wa ramatuallahi wa brakatahu

jazukallah khir for exepting me to the forum looks a great place mashallah to learn and benefit inshallah

just little about me I am revert to Islam quite a few years ago alahmduillah rabbi alamin and i am spending my first ramadan in algeria has i have just made my hijrah there and have 2 of my children with me here , looking to strenghten my eman now im here inshallah and being online is a must here i would say so im sure be spending lots of time here reading

take care every one

and inshallah you all have a nice ramadan and mayAllah exept it from you and from me ameen

walaykum aslam umm abdul-karim

PropellerAds

:sl:

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/images/welcom.gif[/img] to Gawaher, umm abdul-karim

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]. This will greatly enhance your understanding of this community, and ensures a smooth relation with everyone around here.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetgawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg[/img]

Enjoy reading sis, and feel free to ask any questions you may have about Islam.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh sister Umm-Abdul Karim

Welcome to Gawaher, I'm glad you decided to join us. Welcome to Islam, the biggest family! :sl: Alhamdulillah

Feel free to look around the forum and join the various discussions, if you have any questions, never hesitate to ask Insha'Allah

Enjoy your stay, happy posting :sl:

Barak Allahu feekum

Salaams

Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to the forum sister in Islam. inshallah may your stay here be a fruitful one.

see u around

salaamu alaikum

Welcome to the forum sister umm abdul-karim, i look forward to reading more of your posts.

Assalamu alaikum umm Abdul Karim, nice to have you on Gawaher. Browse around and familiarise your self and start posting soon.

Salaams umAhmad.