Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Luv2Learn

A Brother Suffering From Severe Pain

Assalamu alaikum,

My brother's best friend was hospitalized this week and underwent a major surgery. He has Chrons disease and right now is suffering really badly from pain even though he's on some heavy narcotics. His family is in another country and he came alone to the US for treatment.

Please make duaa that Allah taala lifts the pain and heals him.

Jazakum Allahu khair

PropellerAds

:sl:

May Allah grant him a full recovery, ease his pain, and give him and his family sabr. Ameen.

Assalamualikum sister Luv2Learn,

I hope he would take Habbatus-sauda that is also called as black seed, black cumin and botanically known as Nigella Sativa. It is narrated by hadith that the Holy Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) said: "Use the black seed because it has a relief of all diseases, but death."

Black seed (Nigella Seed) has a tasty aroma and contains phosphate, iron, phosphorate, carbohydrate, oil 28%. It contains anti-virus bacteria, carotene, anti-cancer fighting material, and hormones which give strength and activity.

May Allah the Healer cure his disease and make him healthy. I ask Allah the Immense, the Lord of the Immense Throne, to heal your friend...Ameen.

May Allah give him the shiaf' in this blessing month inshallah

Salam,

ameen, jazakum Allahu khair for the duaa's. He's still in the hospital with unbearable pain.