Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PRO_ISLAM

SALAAM EVERYONE

Assalamualikum...... everyone.... :D i am a female .. live in the usa & i reverted to Islam years ago when i was in my early teens.

PropellerAds

:D

Welcome to IF, sister PRO_ISLAM

I'm glad you decided to join us. Masha'Allah, another revert joins us. Reverts are the favorites of this community. I hope that you find your stay here at IF beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and insha'Allah we benefit from each other.

As we advise all new comers, please take a moment to read our "you can

Being a new member, you can post mainly in Islamic-related sections. Some other sections may require that you make more posts before you can participate in them. For more details, and a handy list of those forums, please "you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2081"]read this[/url].

And umm, in case you wanted to reply here, do so now! as your ability to reply to this topic expires when you reach a post count of 10.

And now here is your welcome drink, on the house!

So sit back, and let me pour you a glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice!

you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/uploads/post-1-1102388849.jpg' alt='post-1-1102388849.jpg'>

Guest amani

dear sister and welcome to this forum

:D it will be beneficial to you :P

i would really like to read your revert story if you dont mind sharing it :P

Welcome Pro-Islam!

Masha'Allah, mabrook on your conversion sis :D . May Allah continue guiding you to the Straight path and helping you every step of the way. Ameen.

Enjoy your stay at Gawaher! Have a nice time!

:P

Asalamu alaykum

Welcome to IF sister! inshallah i hope to read your posts and have a pleasant stay :D

Assalamualikum...... everyone.... :D  i am a female .. live in the usa &  i reverted to Islam  years ago  when i was in my early teens.

Maa sha'Allah! I'm happy to find another American sister here. I just joined myself the day before yesterday. Nice to see you, Pro_Islam. :D

Salaam once again...... i was very ill thats why i was unable to make any new posts... but now i'm back again .... by the way thanks for welcoming me to this forum...... :D