Islamic Forum
eeps24

Learn How To Pray

:sl:

i have a friend who wants to learn how to pray...is there is easy book my friend can read or video to watch thats very easy to understand. (which book/video do you all recommoned, i prefer to get both for this person)

Also what are some good sites that would sell such things ...i know just one . Islamicbookstore but are there any other sites

PropellerAds

Salam Brother,

I have 2 very good video's that should help you out

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rapidshare(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/files/80578022/howablution.avi"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rapidshare(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/files/80578022/howablution.avi[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rapidshare(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/files/80582841/howpray.avi"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_rapidshare(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/files/80582841/howpray.avi[/url]

click on the free service and download but there is a limit so you will have to download them about an hour apart but they are very good.

as for the Islamic links I unfortunatley do not have time to find you some but I am sure there are many on this site just use the search tool.

hope this helps and inshallah Allah will guide you further in your question

Wsalam.

Asslamo Alykom,

The book "THE PROPHET'S PRAYER DESCRIBED" by "Muhammad Naasir ad-Deen al-Albaani" is great, I have personally read it and it was recommended to me by our Local Imam. you can either order it online or read it on this link

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muttaqun(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/prayer/toc.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_muttaqun(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/prayer/toc.html[/url]