Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
islamgirl

It's Still On

Asalamu wkaueim wa-rahmtuh-allahi-wa-baraktuh dear sister's and brother's

well A question which I would like you to answer well sometimes actuallay must of the nights I listen to the quran which I really love and sometimes when I just fall asleep it keeps playing over and over again then when I woke up it's still on

is that allowed? :sl:

or should I tun it off immeditaley as I know I will fall asleep

jazakallah khair very confused about that

your sister in Islam

PropellerAds

Wa alaykum salam dear sister. :sl:

I think sleeping with Kuran is a nice thing, you are like with Kuran 24 hours a day :sl:

salam alkueim

jazakallah khair for your comment

but i was thinking of is it allowed or not? (shy)

your sister in Islam

I see no problem with that. Listening Quran at night, specially when it is deep and calm is great to me. Nothing but only sweet tune of Quran enters into the soul. It may take some one into deep of obsession in one stage and finnaly asleep. It is hard to get up to turn off the player.

:sl:

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/50010"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetIslam-qa(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/en/ref/50010[/url]

That should answer your question, :sl: By the way, for those who get insomnia or nightmares, the ulama actually recommend that you go to sleep listening to the Quran on your mp3 player. Tried and true! Still don't forget to also recite the adhkaar for before going to sleep!

WAllahu Ta ala Alam.

sakam akkjueim

jazakallah khaie

Surely there is never any "wrong" times to listen to the Quran.

But you should be aware of this...

Allah says: If a muslim reads/listens to the Quran, and after that tells someone that he/she has spoken with me, he/she is telling the truth.

So you must be aware of what you are doing whilst you listen to the Quran, lying down on your bed is not "suitable", it´s not wrong but not a good thing either.

Example: If you would speak or listen to some kind of president or king face-to-face, would you do that lying down? Of course not....then why should you do that when you listen to the Quran,

A book which is more worthy than all president and kings together...

So if you want to listen to the Quran, do it standing up or sitting down.

Just my opinion...

//Ibrahim