Islamic Forum
Arif

Hadiths E-Book Download

As-salam-alaikum,

The Hadith Software:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/hsetup.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/hsetup.exe[/url]

Plug-Ins

Sahih Bukhari

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/plugins/sb_install.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadit.../sb_install.exe[/url]

Sahih Muslim

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/plugins/sm_install.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadit.../sm_install.exe[/url]

Maliks Muwatta

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/plugins/mm_install.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadit.../mm_install.exe[/url]

Fiqh-us-Sunna

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/plugins/fs_install.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadit.../fs_install.exe[/url]

Shamaa-il Tirimdhi

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/plugins/st_install.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadit.../st_install.exe[/url]

Abu Dawood

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/plugins/ad_install.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadit.../ad_install.exe[/url]

Extra Plug-ins {Nawawi's Forty Hadith, etc}

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadith/plugins/ex_install.exe"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamasoft.co.uk/products/hadit.../ex_install.exe[/url]

Jazakallah Khair.

Ma-Salama.

Edited by Arif

PropellerAds

Asalaamualaikum

the links to the plug-ins are not workin for me or any of my friends,. but i managed to download using the first link u provided, but its just the rest that i cannot open

Edited by SparklLZz

As-salam-alaikum,

The links are working with me. I checked it many times.

Pls. let me know what is the real problem.

Actually, the links are the plug-ins for the main hadith software, you need to install it and access the plug-in from the hadith software.

Jazakallah Khair.

Ma-Salama.