Islamic Forum
dot

Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In America's War On Iraq

wow the cost of war increasing every second, i think if that money giving to the poverty, like in sudan, afghan, much be better.

PropellerAds
wow the cost of war increasing every second, i think if that money giving to the poverty, like in sudan, afghan, much be better.

﴿ ÃóÓóíõäÃöÞõæäóåóÇ Ëõãøó Êóßõæäõ Úóáóíúåöãú ÃóÓúÑóÉð Ëõãøó íõÛúáóÈõæäó﴾

They will spend it, then it will become anguish for them, then they will be

defeated. (al-Anfaal: 36)

So let them spend their money as that's how they will be defeated as Allah

'Azza wa Jall says they need to spend their money first and then they will be

defeated. So we should be happy that they are spending their money to fight

Islam as that means that victory for Islam is soon; victory is on its way.[using large font size is not allowed]

-quoted from Imam Anwar Al-Awlaqi

$10 billion a month... soon the name "SuperPower' and US wont go together.

$10 billion a month... soon the name "SuperPower' and US wont go together.

Why don't you hold your breath waiting for that, genius ?

Why don't you hold your breath waiting for that, genius ?

lol..with 10 billion a month and an african american as a future prez.. US is changing, its a change I welcome..no more all white boys club. Change is commin!!!

lol..with 10 billion a month and an african american as a future prez.. US is changing, its a change I welcome..no more all white boys club. Change is commin!!!

His mother was white. The only thing black about Obama was the fact that his father abandoned him and his mother. And if you think the U.S. will become Switzerland, you should start holding your breath now.

His mother was white. The only thing black about Obama was the fact that his father abandoned him and his mother. And if you think the U.S. will become Switzerland, you should start holding your breath now.

The thing is that he looks black, he goes to a black church, he has a black wife, his kids are black.. finally a change, from the war mongerers...like the bushes, the rumsfelds. gg theres a change coming and you adn your war mongering buddies will be sitting broke and watching it from the sidelines.

I would like to know why do Islamic people hate america? Why do you try to destroy us?

This war started because of the 9/11 incident... why did they do that? They killed thousands of innocent Americas.

I would Love to see world peace ! I think we all need to throw whatever differences we have aside and all be friends and help each other.

We are all humans, We all bleed Red, We all Cry Tears, we are made of Flesh and Bone, the only difference is what we belive in and that's no reason to hate each other,The world is losing way to many innocent people with familey, and this is not worth it.

To be honest we are ALL brothers and sisters and when there are wars going on it makes our life unpeaceful for all of us.

I would like to Say that i am Sorry for the war, and i am sorry for all the loved ones you lost due to this. What do you think it would take America to do in order to Earn respect from your Country and for us to all get along?

I Love The World I love Nature, animals, flowers, trees sunsets and waterfalls i love all the things on this world that God created, I would hate to see them destroyed its inhumane.

I would like to know why do Islamic people hate america? Why do you try to destroy us?

This war started because of the 9/11 incident... why did they do that? They killed thousands of innocent Americas.

I would Love to see world peace ! I think we all need to throw whatever differences we have aside and all be friends and help each other.

We are all humans, We all bleed Red, We all Cry Tears, we are made of Flesh and Bone, the only difference is what we belive in and that's no reason to hate each other,The world is losing way to many innocent people with familey, and this is not worth it.

To be honest we are ALL brothers and sisters and when there are wars going on it makes our life unpeaceful for all of us.

I would like to Say that i am Sorry for the war, and i am sorry for all the loved ones you lost due to this. What do you think it would take America to do in order to Earn respect from your Country and for us to all get along?

I Love The World I love Nature, animals, flowers, trees sunsets and waterfalls i love all the things on this world that God created, I would hate to see them destroyed its inhumane.

Not to be rude, but you seem to want to appease everyone by grasping for a unattainable (at least until the second coming) dream? How has reality not smacked you in the face yet? I had a friend like you in high school you eventually ended up deeply depressed because she figured out the world isn't all gum drops and lollipops.

Do you guys honestly think that mainstream, western reports such as iraq body count is legitimate or unbiased in any way?

Come on. More than 80,000 have died. Much more.

Don't forget about the 1991 gulf war and the civilian casualties. Don't forget about the bombing 'sanctions' of airstrikes the americans did for years after that.

And now this war. We probably will never know the real count, but western media is not something to go to as a source for the count. It is extremely biased, owned by rich corporatists and influenced by military lobbyists.

Western media is all about money money money.

Look sister marie, not all muslims hate the US and not all americans love the muslims - that's a giveaway. The problem started many years ago way before you and I were born. Some Europeans decided to take some muslims' land and give it to the jews so that they can build their homes and stay there happily everafter; in a state to be called israel. The problem here was the land belongs to the Palestinians both muslim and christians. Forced out from their land they are now and have been living as refugees for the last 70 yrs.Haven't you got any sympathy for them? Where does your great country comes in? You great country finances the jewish adventure. Ask your countrymen how much have you given the jews. My estimate would be in trillions. And almost everyday up till now, the jews have been chasing the Palestinians out of their homes. Many have been slaughtered along the way. Some try to fight back and they are labelled as terrorists.So you can't expect the clever amongst the muslims to love the US. Granted, not all jews are bad and some would tell you the same story as I am telling you.

Look sister marie, not all muslims hate the US and not all americans love the muslims - that's a giveaway. The problem started many years ago way before you and I were born. Some Europeans decided to take some muslims' land and give it to the jews so that they can build their homes and stay there happily everafter; in a state to be called israel. The problem here was the land belongs to the Palestinians both muslim and christians. Forced out from their land they are now and have been living as refugees for the last 70 yrs.Haven't you got any sympathy for them? Where does your great country comes in? You great country finances the jewish adventure. Ask your countrymen how much have you given the jews. My estimate would be in trillions. And almost everyday up till now, the jews have been chasing the Palestinians out of their homes. Many have been slaughtered along the way. Some try to fight back and they are labelled as terrorists.So you can't expect the clever amongst the muslims to love the US. Granted, not all jews are bad and some would tell you the same story as I am telling you.

It started much earlier than that. It has probably been with us in one form or another since the time of Mohammad.

just because someone is American doesn't mean they agree with the foreign p policies here. In an American Muslim who has NEVER wanted to live in this country.I've always hated living here, always been different,never fit in with what seems to be a majority of elitist ignorancetalking bout how great the country is. day by day people starve themselves to be thin, comit suicide because of broken homes, get addicted to drugs, have babies out of wedlock, and we're a great nation! the minority speak more than one language, school is free but more and more kids drop out, we see democracy as the only means to an end and never consider that other cultures are content as they are, as they have been thousands of years before we were created! i just hope Im outta here before our ignorant, brash, unethical dealings destroy us. don't hate Americans, hate American politics.

just because someone is American doesn't mean they agree with the foreign p policies here. In an American Muslim who has NEVER wanted to live in this country.I've always hated living here, always been different,never fit in with what seems to be a majority of elitist ignorancetalking bout how great the country is. day by day people starve themselves to be thin, comit suicide because of broken homes, get addicted to drugs, have babies out of wedlock, and we're a great nation! the minority speak more than one language, school is free but more and more kids drop out, we see democracy as the only means to an end and never consider that other cultures are content as they are, as they have been thousands of years before we were created! i just hope Im outta here before our ignorant, brash, unethical dealings destroy us. don't hate Americans, hate American politics.

I won't say any of that is not true. There are problems in the United States. But I don't believe that is the whole picture. There is a lot that is also good in this country. I wish it was better, but I think I would probably wish that no matter which country I would be in.

im new here but it sounds as if your personal 'issues' go much deeper.

One little problem: Bush had no idea of the concept of what: 'Destabilising the region' might have meant. Following the creed of vengeful Muslims, he sought vengance.

Another thing he (and the majority of people) do not comprehend is the present state of 'insanity' that reigns in the world. isn't it time the 'tribes' met and discussed their diferrences?

But that would be too simple I suppose.

regards,

ron