Islamic Forum
Xenos

Upholding Faith, Serving Humanity

Upholding Faith, Serving Humanity

By: Shaykh Hamza & Imam Zaid

MP3: (you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetzikrcast(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/podcast/audio/UFSH_ISNA07.mp3"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetzikrcast(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/podcast/audio/UFSH_ISNA07.mp3[/url]

PropellerAds

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=6lSpxGxkLCA"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetyoutube(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/watch?v=6lSpxGxkLCA[/url]

:sl:

Could you please tell me where the hadith he quoted at 1:04 is found.

Muawiyah bin Al-Hakam As-Salmi said:

"I had a slave-girl who used to herd sheep for me. One day I discovered that a wolf had killed one of her sheep, and I'm a man from the children of Adam, I get upset like they get upset, and I slapped her in the face. Then I went to the Prophet who impressed upon me the seriousness of my act. I said, 'O Messenger of Allah, should I not set her free?' He said, 'Bring her to me.' He asked her, 'Where is Allah', She said, 'He is above the heavens.' He said, 'Who am I?' She said, 'You are the Messenger of Allah.' He said, 'Free her, for she is a believer.' (Muslim and Abu Dawud)

In this narration there is no mention about the woman being deaf. So I ask anyone who knows where he got this hadith from I would appreciate it, otherwise stop listening to this man.