Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
freee2flyyy

i need ur opinions

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑ�ãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå

dear readers,,,

i was wondering ....WHAT IS THE PERFECT AGE FOR A GIRL TO BE MARRIED??

and i need ur opinion in 2 cases if she was working or not

and i would like to know who would u prefer to marry a working lady or not

ur replies r highly appreciated

p.s PLZ DO specify the culture (i mean the country ) u live at...bcz this will help us know the opinions more accurately

thank u again :D

PropellerAds

as salaam alaikum,

I guess a man would marry between 24 and 33 in normal conditions right? So suppose if I married at 27, I would marry a girl from 18yrs old to 35yrs I guess.

Working? mmm, i dont know. If she studies she doesnt need to work. If she takes care of her family and helps inher house its ok too. And if I marry and have kids its ok too. :D

country Uruguay

ps: dont worry! you´ll get your man inshAllah :D

Edited by learning Islam

:D lol...

no! im not worried..who said im worried ,,i did not say...hahhaaha

u know i was just wondering

and i hope u would get the wife that would make u happy hroughout ur entire life

:D

thanks for the reply

yes,,this is true,,,good idea.!!!............hope u find her soon :D)

p.s u must be wealthy to be able to do so!! remember that,,,:D

Salam,

Well i think an ideal age for a man to get married is between 27-35 because that way he would have setteled paid all the depths :D and would have matured for managing a woman.

Girl i think ideal will be 22- 29 this way she would have finished her studies learnt the house work cook and clean and will be ready for managing a man and the wifely duties.

These are just my thoughts. I know Islam recommends people get married ASAP and when they are ready. I think in UK these are the ages when parents start considering marriage for their kids.

Some times girl/boy are not ready for commitment so they do wait a while. At those age i think yougsters have sort of an idea what kind of spouses they want. Like girls will have an idea if they want to continue work afetr marriage. Hope i make sense here.

I am in UK and i am asian.

Salam,

Well i think an ideal age for a man to get married is between 27-35 because that way he would have setteled paid all the depths  :D and would have matured for managing a woman. 

Girl i think ideal will be 22- 29 this way she would have finished her studies learnt the house work cook and clean and will be ready for managing a man and the wifely duties.

These are just my thoughts. I know Islam recommends people get married ASAP and when they are ready. I think in UK these are the ages when parents start considering marriage for their kids.

Some times girl/boy are not ready for commitment so they do wait a while. At those age i think yougsters have sort of an idea what kind of spouses they want. Like girls will have an idea if they want to continue work afetr marriage. Hope i make sense here.

I am in UK and i am asian.

dear sister in Islam

thank u so much for this wise opinion...........well u r in the uk that is why u thought 22 would be the minimal limit......

thank u again

asalamu alaikum

well for 18, mummy says i should'nt think about marriage or else... :D

awww OK, but tell mummy when your ready for it. It is best she gets you married then having loads of questions on judgment day :P when things go wrong.... :P :D

Not that you will very wise brother you are. have read some of your posts so i am sure you will stay far away from naughty things. B)

Get married when guys 21, woman's 18.

Remember as Muslims we don't mix with the opposite gender, hence early marriage the better.

Edited by ahm

Not that you will very wise brother you are. have read some of your posts so i am sure you will stay far away from naughty things. B)

(w00t)

Asalamu Alaykum

I don’t know really…for now I’m trying to concentrate with studies….fat job though when people keep proposing <_<

at least you only have to say no, some sisters are looking for a husband and think they are too old and think they wont find him

Asalamu Alaykum

*sighs* if only saying ‘no’ was that simple….

:D warahmatullah

Early 20s is the best time to have children, for both husband and wife.

Edited by edge

dear readers,,,

For everyone it is different. Everyone matures at different rates, therefore there is no perfect age. I think for both men and women it is better to marry early. As our brother ahm said

"Get married when guys 21, woman's 18.

Remember as Muslims we don't mix with the opposite gender, hence early marriage the better. "

well I guess being a girl I can not answer those questions, but I think men should really think about whether they want their wives to work or not, because it could change alot of things.....

p.s PLZ DO specify the culture (i mean the country ) u live at...bcz this will help us know the opinions more accurately

Usa, who cares the country, try to save yourself from fitnah, getting married earlier could save you from alot! (??)

Allahu alam

I hope my brothers marry early Insh'Allah (21, 23) and do not wait until they are almost 30..... :D May Allah protect them and us all Insh'Allah.

Allahu alam

your sister,

Mujahada

:P

I agree with sis Mujahada, that everybody mature's at different ages...thus the ideal age would be different for each person.. Yeah, it is better to get married young, but for guys there are financial worries. Some women aren't picky to live in whatever type of situation in the beginning of the marriage, but others are... And women do have their own worries too, like learning to cook and that stuff. :P And a lotta girls I know don't know how to do that stuff, and only start learning after high school, which is when they're 18 or so...

And another thing...being married and educating is hard... Especially if theres gonna be kids within the first couple years of marriage. So if you expect an educated spouse, then theres gonna be a lotttta compromises that will have to be made. My mom had friends who were studying and were married, and its hectic.

Ideal age would be early - mid 20's for guys/girls. :P [Not that everything ideal turns out to be real anyway. *sigh*]

Edited by mm_ca04

ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã æÑ�ãÉ Çááå æ ÈÑßÇÊå

dear readers,,,

ur replies r highly appreciated

thank u again :D

assalaamu alaykum,

as soon as she feels ready,

islamically adulthood starts with puberty so if i had a daughter (or insha'Allah many daughters and sons) and she felt she was ready i would be happy to look for a husband for her from about 12 onwards.

the problem comes with upbringing, we are raising our children in a kafar society so all around them they see people marrying later and later but on the other hand encouraging casual sex and "relationships" prior to marriage.

but if i had made hijrah i would be happy to allow them to marry from puberty onwards if they were willing to do so and i felt they were ready.

the easiest way to protect our sons and daughters from such fitnah in the west though is to allow them to marry and financially suppport them in this by allowing them to stop at home. i know of student married couples who go to uni and live with their parents but are married to keep them away from fitnah and she just takes the pill to prevent pregnancy. they will study all week then stop at one of the parents houses at the weekend.

but if due to upbringing or character they are not ready then fine, help them to wait also by protecting them (and the brothers also) by keeping them away from fitnah and being protective of our young adults.

the other issue is legality, in the UK the age of consent and marriage is 16, yet sex before that age is the norm, what hypocrasy is this? when they allow these young adults to have multiple partners but will not allow them to marry?

so my answer is as soon as the sister is ready, if she feels ready at a young age then help her and encourage her, if she is not ready then help her by keeping her away from the fitnahs and temptations around also.

also...

given how dangerous the temptations are at university these days i would not allow my daughters or sons (once they all come along, once i am married again insha'Allah!) to go to university unless they were willing to go to a local university and live at home or get married and take their spouce with them.

finally,

i am in the UK and i am an english revert brother, i would personally wish to marry a younger sister (though with a more mature attitude than my ex wife!) but obviously we have to live with the legal constaints of the land we live in as much as possible so i wouldnt marry younger than 16 unless i made hijrah.

Edited by dawud_uk

Guest amani

i think for women before 20 :P (w00t)

:P

im being serious

i think for women before 20 :D (w00t)

wa alaykum salam

hmmm…but sometimes marrying at such age can cause trouble. I would like to get married with a degree Inshallah otherwise I feel marriage will distract me from studying or I won’t be able to fulfill my duties…but I have a feeling at 19 I’ll be married off <_< ….people are just so keen to get rid of their kids now a days. :P