Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest UnderCover_Brother

Khalid Yasin...on Sunday!!

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

Khalid Yasin will be in Leytons masjid Tawhid on Sunday, Insha'Allah.

"forums.gawaher/index.php?showtopic=4535"]forums.gawaher/index.php?showtopic=4535[/url]

Wa'Salam.

PropellerAds

Walaikum Asalaam,

It's boxing day - will the buses and tubes be running then?

As salaamu alaikum

aww, too bad i'm goinna miss this!! Insha'Allah it'll be good for all those who attend!

Sister afG, buses and trains should be running on Sunday!!

Wa alaikum asalaam

Asalamu Alaikum, :D

I just came back from this, Mashallah it was great!......Both Sheikhs Yasin and Chowdury were excellent, they covered many topics around the final hour and how us muslims should prepare for it. It was really good and beneficial

And at times very funny also........"Ministers of Interior "..... lol, those of you who were there will get the joke..... :D

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu-Alikum,

LoOOoooOLz....it was great!! The Aussie brother was great and so was sheikh Yasin himself!!

Lolz....im also looking for my minister of Interior...so if anyone knows of her anyewere....pls inform me.

Iv also recorded the forst session of Sheikh Khalid Yasins lecture, so if anyone would like it...pls pm me...then i gotta email Sheikh and get his permission!! lol...then il send it over somehow insha-Allah!!

Vice-Minister of Interiror signing off,

Wa'Salam.

:D

i take it "Minster of Interior" meant wife? or spouse :D

looooooolz good joke. he's soo funny, i can imagine everyone cracked up at that!

^^ Me too!

I was too lazy to go all the way down there on the tube (didn't have the car).

i take it "Minster of Interior" meant wife? or spouse :D

looooooolz good joke. he's soo funny, i can imagine everyone cracked up at that!

Asalamu Alaikum....:D

Yep! your right...... Br.Khalid gave us sister's that title..... :P

i kinda like it....... :D :P

Asalamu Alaikum....:D

Yep! your right...... Br.Khalid gave us sister's that title.....  :D

i kinda like it....... :P  :P

Hmmm, I'd prefer Princess (must be treated like one too of course! Haha).

Asalamu alaykum

I went to see it yesterday :D !! Brother Yasin was amazing…and so was brother Tawfique (sp?) some of Q & A given to brother Tawfeek about the Mahdi was just too hilarious….beautiful talk mashallah!!

Yeah I loved the ‘minister of interior’ joke…well put!!

Edited by Crystal Eyes

I didnt go :D cos of reasons i had no control over even though i desperately wanted to go!. My hubby went though.. and he found it beneficial :P and quite funny. He came home, calling for the 'minster of interior'. :P

I would love to watch or listen if it was recorded inshallah.

assalaamu alaykum,

i am blessed enough to live in sheffield where sheikh khalid yaseen has setup his uk home and base mashallah.

i met him in the masjid a few times now, and he also ran a dawah course for us.

for those who have not seen him or would like to see more of him i would recommend you buy some of his purpose of life collection, they come in video, dvd and cd.

please also avoid the rip off copies of these as the sheikh needs to make a living also! and the proceeds also go towards running his various dawah projects.

if anyone can get enough brothers and sisters together it is worthwhile booking him for his dawah training course, it is very good mashallah and gives his basic methodology of giving dawah.

^^ He gave one in Kingston Uni some months ago, and I was welcomed in with one of my friends who studies at the Uni. It was a very good course, mashaAllah. I think I still have the booklet somewhere, must find it and refresh my memory on the topics mentioned inshaAllah.

(lol)

Edited by afG

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu'Alikum,

The Sheikh has agreed to allow the members to use my recording Alhumdullilah!!!

I gave him this forum link so he can view some feedback from the members, for his talk.

So sister afG...err......anyways...i am having problems getting the recording to my PC...im on the case though. I didn't realise it was such a hassle to transfer sound recordings from the Sony Ericsson P900 to my PC!!! Argghhh!!! Pls make Dua for me to be able to do this soon...as school is nearly starting up again...and i wont have time.

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salam.

I think it would be wise for someone else to do some editing too.

May Allah(swt) make it easy for you to transfer the talk onto the PC for us, ameen =).

salaam wa alaikum

i would really like to see the event on computer/wahterver device you used

is there some kind of que?

wa alaikum salaam

Guest UnderCover_Brother

Assalamu'Alikum,

Im sorry everyone....im finding it EXTREMELY hard to extract the file from my phone...it seems there is a silly software fault!!! Arggghhhh!!!!

Insha'Allah IF i can put it on the net...i will...and also let my brothers and sisters know.

I am truly sorry...Please find it in your hearts to forgive me?

Fee Amanillah,

Wa'Salaam.

[I am truly sorry...Please find it in your hearts to forgive me?]

Hmm, I'll think about it.. in the meanwhile, get the software sorted! You're making us wait FOREVER, I'd actually forgotten about it completely until I clicked on this topic.