How many members still have login/logout problem  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How many members still have login/logout problem

• Logout Problem
    • Login Problem
    • Other Problem
    • Everything Working Fine

:P

I have to login each time I visit the forum. Some other members also had similar problems.

I am sure that brother dot will :D fix this problem. Nowadays he has too many things to do. We will patiently wait for our turn.

Just wanted to bring to brother dot's attention about how many members are having this problem.

EDIT:

:D

:P just found a temporary way to keep logged in the forum.

It can be either done by making this a homepage OR by logging in to the forum and then bookmarking that link. I will explain it.

First visit the forum normally and then login as usual. Now while you are logged in do two things:

1.Click on "Favorites" and then choose "Add to Favorites". Now this step is important: Click on the "Links" folder and then click "OK". Now your bookmark link of the forum should appear in the "Links" which appear above/below the address bar. So to visit the forum again, just click on this bookmarked link.

OR

2. To make this forum homepage, after logging into the forum, click on "Tools" and then choose "Internet Options" and then click the button "Use Current" and click "OK". This way you have made this forum your homepage, and whenever you open your browser you will be logged in.

Edited by AaTk

PropellerAds

asslamaualikum

my only problems are:

cant log into private rooms

and cant upload any images, linked or otherwise

never mind its not the end of the world...at least Brother Dot got us IF back, may u be rewarded

walaikumsalam

Asalaamo aleykum,

I still every few minutes have to log in again, especially when I want to reply or so post something. :P When I change to another section, often I get logged out again too, and I am never logged in automatically when I first visit even though I registered that way.... :D

waleykum assalaam,

:D brother dot will get everything back to normal, as it was before.

Any other problems which other members are having.

salaams,

still can't access the private areas and can't upload icons etc... othert han that no complaints!!

Brother dot use to read this section regularly before the forum went down. So it has been brought to his notice. :D it will be soon that these minor problems get sorted out. One good news is that ""you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]Forum Rules[/url]" and the Islamic salutation and expressions are back. :D So it is improving day by day.

Same prob as Saffia_Amatullah and can't acces private forus (lol i feel lonely :D )

But i'm sure as Aatk has mentioned that Dot will address that when/if he gets the time :P

- always anonymous

- can't access private room

-Random logouts :D

-No private forums, icon uploads etc. :D

i had that problem, but now its fine.

:w:

- I cant be anonymous

- I have to log in each time i come back

- Cant access Bro's Sensitive issues forum

Yesss, I have this login problem too.

my only beef is with the icon sizes. some seem bigger than others. but as for the logging in and stuff, when the board got set up again, i was logged in immediately and all was right with the world. my very very first settings (icon and signature) were there, but that was soon remedied.

i have to login everytime i visit the flipping forum :P and i cannot get into the brothers only section :D pooh!

and i'm also having problems uploading icons haah. :D

:D just found a temporary way to keep logged in the forum.

It can be either done by making this a homepage OR by logging in to the forum and then bookmarking that link. I will explain it.

First visit the forum normally and then login as usual. Now while you are logged in do two things:

1.Click on "Favorites" and then choose "Add to Favorites". Now this step is important: Click on the "Links" folder and then click "OK". Now your bookmark link of the forum should appear in the "Links" which appear above/below the address bar. So to visit the forum again, just click on this bookmarked link.

OR

2. To make this forum homepage, after logging into the forum, click on "Tools" and then choose "Internet Options" and then click the button "Use Current" and click "OK". This way you have made this forum your homepage, and whenever you open your browser you will be logged in.

*note*

those instructions are for ie. :D terrible, virus filled internet explorer.

*holds up a sign that says "go firefox!!!" but seriously, every time i use internet explorer (against my will, when i'm not on my computer) to check out the forum, i constantly have to sign in over and over and over. but with firefox, i've only had to once... and that was the very first time i signed up.

Asalaamo aleykum,

ALHAMDULILLAH ! I just clicked on the IF link and I was automatically logged in !!!

I am so happy ! :D

salam,

while everybody have login problem, i cant logout. SO anybody PC can get into the forum as i am always logged in even when i logout. confusing huh??

The problem is fixed right now. :D I hope no one is still having any.

wasalaam

The log in problems and the sensitive issues areas.