32 members have voted

1. 1. How many members still have login/logout problem

• Logout Problem
    • Login Problem
    • Other Problem
    • Everything Working Fine

PropellerAds

:D

The password was changed sis, ask sis mm for it.

wasalaam

everything seems to be working fine for now :D

:D as brother dot mentioned in this post that the logout/login problem has been resolved now.

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1034&st=0"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1034&st=0[/url]

Edited by AaTk

Salaam,.. I had a problem liket this, but now its fine, its like u can login, but when u try to post something, it just says enter login again...

Thanks brother AaTk :D

I was having this problem since the hacker came and i tried lots of things to solve it none work except option number 2 for me..

1.Click on "Favorites" and then choose "Add to Favorites". Now this step is important: Click on the "Links" folder and then click "OK". Now your bookmark link of the forum should appear in the "Links" which appear above/below the address bar. So to visit the forum again, just click on this bookmarked link.

OR

2. To make this forum homepage, after logging into the forum, click on "Tools" and then choose "Internet Options" and then click the button "Use Current" and click "OK". This way you have made this forum your homepage, and whenever you open your browser you will be logged in.

Now everythings ok alhamdulilah !!!

:P

Ohhhh I'm still having problems after a few posts it logs me out again.

Brothers & Sisters there is a pinned topic in this section posted by brother dot

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1299"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=1299[/url]

Please refer your problems in the above topic and Insha'Allah brother dot will action appropriately.

Shukran